Welcome! Yes you can still join, we have room to add anyone at any time. I've gone ahead and added you to our player index. 

The country you've picked has been in the middle of quite the recent turn of events so you might want to poke around at the recent news stories as well as looking at recent builds to get an idea of the current climate of the game. 

You're free to start building whenever you want. Good luck!

@TheBeeze Thankyou! So I’ve looked around quite a bit and I have a few questions. Firstly is there any recorded history that predated the first phase of the game? Is it up to the player to decide things like what type of country, import/exports items, natural resources, government infrastructure, etc? Do we decide what and where cities are or do we follow the things on the map? I saw that no weapons of mass destruction are to be used, but have the ever been used in this worlds history? Do/have they existed in this world? The Nuclear  threat of today has heavily shaped how our military’s conduct themselves, how our world operates, and how technology has been developed over time. (I don’t blame you if you haven’t thought about these things, I dm in dnd a lot and I’m very meticulous when it comes to world building)

I’ve been doing a lot of research about world and military history to prepare for the game and I must say, we live in one crazy megablocks place:laugh: it’s interesting thinking about how I would run a country in a modern world in conflict. I’m super glad your still playing, I didn’t have much LEGO in 2014-2016 when thing were really popping off for the LEGO military/futuristic military community and now I have a ton and no ones that active anymore!

9 hours ago, SkeletonInATopHat said:

Firstly is there any recorded history that predated the first phase of the game? Is it up to the player to decide things like what type of country, import/exports items, natural resources, government infrastructure, etc? Do we decide what and where cities are or do we follow the things on the map? I saw that no weapons of mass destruction are to be used, but have the ever been used in this worlds history? Do/have they existed in this world?  

Ah no problem, we're hoping to start reeling people back in while welcoming new people like yourself.

So there is no "precontext" beyond what is posted here. Phase 2 is largely very different from 1 considering the Map is completely different. Some players carried over their initial characters and governments. If there is nothing really about your country, you can create it. It's your country so make it your own.

As far as WMDs go, they are very rarely referenced. They do exist, but are not permitted in the game. There was a campaign some time ago where players had to find biological weapons. This is a topic we try and avoid because it can quickly ruin the game for everyone. 

Good questions!