Sign in to follow this  
Endgame

Heroica RPG 2.0 - Mission #0: Last Of Its Kind

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Endgame said:

J3M7dHF.png
"Identify yourselves. Do you have a valid Landing Pass for this space port?"

Having made his way down the ramp Enson stopped before the (rather intimidating) soldier and gave a respectful nod.

"Greetings, my name is Ensonvilterayquis (Enson if you prefer) and these are my companions; Kleeck, Dunola, Igaz, Tester Three, and Yelana Fennix. Here is our permit." he said, producing the Landing Pass and handing it over.

Enson gives her the Landing Pass.

"Pardon me for asking, but shouldn't there be Customs or spaceport security or something like that we should be going through? Just one soldier at the end of a landing pad seems a bit ad-hoc to be honest."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Endgame said:

jf26W5o.png
"I heard whispers of some sort of ship, some sort of weapon, and something stolen from the occupational forces also on the list, but you never know... It is all rumor. But the fact that a rare egg is being auctioned off on the same planet Flakko went to is no coincidence.."

jf26W5o.png
"Whatever route you want to take that works, is fine with me. I would be wary about using the Cydonian authorities, though. You never know if they'll just apprehend, or even destroy, the contraband that they find."

J3M7dHF.png
"Identify yourselves. Do you have a valid Landing Pass for this space port?" she asks. In the distance, the tolling of bells could be heard.

 

Dunola nods, scratching her beard in thought. She was worried about the crowd surrounding this egg and the auction. It sounded like the Umbra auction encompassed a broad criminal element. 

 

4 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Having made his way down the ramp Enson stopped before the (rather intimidating) soldier and gave a respectful nod.

"Greetings, my name is Ensonvilterayquis (Enson if you prefer) and these are my companions; Kleeck, Dunola, Igaz, Tester Three, and Yelana Fennix. Here is our permit." he said, producing the Landing Pass and handing it over.

Enson gives her the Landing Pass.

"Pardon me for asking, but shouldn't there be Customs or spaceport security or something like that we should be going through? Just one soldier at the end of a landing pad seems a bit ad-hoc to be honest."

“Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Dunola adds on. In the open air, she pulls out her e-pipe and fiddles with it.

”Nice dock you got here.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Having made his way down the ramp Enson stopped before the (rather intimidating) soldier and gave a respectful nod.

"Greetings, my name is Ensonvilterayquis (Enson if you prefer) and these are my companions; Kleeck, Dunola, Igaz, Tester Three, and Yelana Fennix. Here is our permit." he said, producing the Landing Pass and handing it over.

Enson gives her the Landing Pass.

"Pardon me for asking, but shouldn't there be Customs or spaceport security or something like that we should be going through? Just one soldier at the end of a landing pad seems a bit ad-hoc to be honest."

The commando nods along as Enson lists off the names of the names of his compatriots. She inspects the permit carefully, glancing between the party and the passcard. With a flick of her hand, a wristbound computer comes on, and she cans in the pass. There's a ding as it is accepted as legal - and then, as quickly as she cans it in, she destroys it with a quick point-blank burst of energy from her blaster.

J3M7dHF.png
"Your permit is valid - welcome to Gnorra. Cause no trouble.

And do not mistake subtlety for weakness. There just might be more of us than there appears," urges the soldier cryptically. "And besides, you have one last checkpoint to pass through anyway. Proceed East."

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

Dunola nods, scratching her beard in thought. She was worried about the crowd surrounding this egg and the auction. It sounded like the Umbra auction encompassed a broad criminal element. 

 

“Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Dunola adds on. In the open air, she pulls out her e-pipe and fiddles with it.

”Nice dock you got here.”

The soldier nods at Dunola.

J3M7dHF.png
"Likewise, though I am afraid that you are not permitted to loiter. What I wouldn't give for a smoke break..." She grumbles, before waving the party to move down the line.

The party proceeds East, until they run into the aforementioned checkpoint.

rNkbXeK.png

Two more Cydonian soldiers, seemingly of lesser rank, stand guard. A familiar sigil was stamped onto their chest plates, and they look over the party. One in particular seems particularly wary of a War-Droid passing through their checkpoint, and so keeps his finger tight around his blaster.

lzLftRc.png
"Single file through the tunnel. Keep your arms by your sides, and do not reach for any pockets, accessories, or implements."

The tunnel was dark, and the organics among the party could feel their skin tingle as they were bombarded by all sorts of scans. Nonetheless, they emerge on the other side without further issue or any sirens, blaring, stepping out into the confines of Haurbo City.

iQhmN98.png

Gnorra was now theirs to investigate and explore. What would the party do?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Endgame said:

J3M7dHF.png
"Identify yourselves. Do you have a valid Landing Pass for this space port?" she asks. In the distance, the tolling of bells could be heard.

/// I am classified as Tester-Three. I do have a virtual Landing Pass if it is needed, otherwise he has the physical copy. 

Tester-Three points it's left thin blade like arm at Enson. 

/// Why are their bells ringing? Is it for timing purposes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MM Note: I apologize samurai-turtle, it appears I got my post off just before yours. :blush: You're free to poke around and perhaps find the answer to that question in this scene, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kleeck ducked his head through the tunnel. The first thing he did was sniff the air. "Curious. Cleaner than I expected." Seeing the humanoid figure surrounded by the guards, Kleeck walked up. "Hello there. I see there is a gathering of humanoids here, and I was wondering what is happening? You see, this is my first time in Harubo City, and I am hoping to expand my knowledge of galactic cultures."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Endgame said:

Gnorra was now theirs to investigate and explore. What would the party do?

 

5 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

/// Why are their bells ringing? Is it for timing purposes? 

/// The organic must of not heard me earlier giving no response to my questions. I am going to try and find a planetary communications hub. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunola makes her way through the checkpoint, taking in the sights at the end of the tunnel. Out in the open, she tags a drag off her e-pipe.

”Well, we’re in!

I hope one of us has a map? Maybe been here before and knows where we should head to first?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Dunola makes her way through the checkpoint, taking in the sights at the end of the tunnel. Out in the open, she tags a drag off her e-pipe.

”Well, we’re in!

I hope one of us has a map? Maybe been here before and knows where we should head to first?”

"Unfortunately I don't think that is the case. If it were I feel our conversation onboard the ship would've gone rather differently. If you'll pardon me."

Disengaging himself from the group, Enson made his way over to the blue man lying beneath a tree. Upon reaching him he bent over slightly to make eye contact and said;

"Excuse me, may I take a moment of your time?"

@Endgame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"This place is a lot stricter than I thought.  Looks like we can't disable Jek's ship any time soon."

As Enson approaches the blue man, Igaz looks around and notices what appears to be signs above.  What do the signs say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Kleeck ducked his head through the tunnel. The first thing he did was sniff the air. "Curious. Cleaner than I expected." Seeing the humanoid figure surrounded by the guards, Kleeck walked up. "Hello there. I see there is a gathering of humanoids here, and I was wondering what is happening? You see, this is my first time in Harubo City, and I am hoping to expand my knowledge of galactic cultures."

One of the soldiers turns, and looks at the avian alien now before him.

aMsQ8OF.png
"You want to - what? You wanna be more cultured? Hit up a museum, buddy, we're kind of in the middle of something-"

aMsQ8OF.png
"Now, now, they're travelers, surely, be kind" says one of his compatriots, clearly the more level headed of the two, and more amicable to Kleek's demeanor. "As for what is going on, we were just telling this Gnorran on how she should go through the proper channels to -"

wVPvlqr.png
"I did talk to them, and they said it would take time before they could help! Oh, please, you have to at least try to lend me hand here..."

aMsQ8OF.png
"Miss, I'll explain it again. We're a patrol group. We cannot deviate from our route unless it is to report or engage an active incident, commander's orders. If you already called for help from the Enforcers Bureau then all you can do is keep calm and wait."

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

Dunola makes her way through the checkpoint, taking in the sights at the end of the tunnel. Out in the open, she tags a drag off her e-pipe.

”Well, we’re in!

I hope one of us has a map? Maybe been here before and knows where we should head to first?”

No maps were in sight, but some holo-signs dangled above the party, projected by narrow posts. Somehow they were rigged that you could aways read them, no matter the angle you were standing at. They always pointed in just about the right way, too. How curious!

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

 

/// The organic must of not heard me earlier giving no response to my questions. I am going to try and find a planetary communications hub. 

Tester-Three scans the areas for a "planetary communications hub," but finds no such device in the immediate vicinity that he can network with. Meanwhile, the metallic clanking of his iron joints causes the nearby bearded man to stir from his half-slumber.

zglbcKm.png
"Ah, hell, it's not even tha clangers wakin' me up this time! Jus' swell... What in the solar blazes are ya lookin' about fer, anyway, steelskin?"

1 hour ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Unfortunately I don't think that is the case. If it were I feel our conversation onboard the ship would've gone rather differently. If you'll pardon me."

Disengaging himself from the group, Enson made his way over to the blue man lying beneath a tree. Upon reaching him he bent over slightly to make eye contact and said;

"Excuse me, may I take a moment of your time?"

@Endgame

Now that he was almost fully awake, conversation was possible with the blue-skinned gentleman.

zglbcKm.png
"Aye, sure. Not like there's shut-eye to be had in these parts anywho..." He was in rather shabby clothes that looked like that might have been rather nice, once upon a time.

47 minutes ago, Goliath said:

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"This place is a lot stricter than I thought.  Looks like we can't disable Jek's ship any time soon."

As Enson approaches the blue man, Igaz looks around and notices what appears to be signs above.  What do the signs say?Igaz loo


Igaz looks up and peers at the signs above through his visor, the blue light looking even brighter through the tinted glass, somehow. They read thus:

"Welcome to Haurbo!"

"Proceed North to the Central Forum.

Proceed South to the Spaceport.

Proceed Southeast to the Citizen's Shiplot.

Proceed East to Commerce Row."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Endgame said:

zglbcKm.png
"Ah, hell, it's not even tha clangers wakin' me up this time! Jus' swell... What in the solar blazes are ya lookin' about fer, anyway, steelskin?"

/// Basic information, like from a general planetary communication network hub...I heard bells ringing earlier was it for timing purposes or for some other reason. 

1 hour ago, Endgame said:

zglbcKm.png
"Aye, sure. Not like there's shut-eye to be had in these parts anywho...

/// I can knock you out if you would like. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah! That’s it - Transmitter’s scuffed. I’m not going to be able to connect to IRIS for the rest of the mission. Great. Frelling great
 

9 hours ago, Endgame said:

iQhmN98.png

Gnorra was now theirs to investigate and explore. What would the party do?

Let’s see: Obvious surveillance, guards on every corner, patrols, and the Cydonian sigil on buildings - I’m really not seeing the “subtlety” that guard at the dock mentioned. In fact, I’d say the Cydonians are a lot weaker than they’d want people to think. 
 

6 hours ago, Endgame said:

They read thus:

"Welcome to Haurbo!"

"Proceed North to the Central Forum.

Proceed South to the Spaceport.

Proceed Southeast to the Citizen's Shiplot.

Proceed East to Commerce Row."

OK - We need to find that auction, so split up
Tester-Three, Dunola, Igaz: Check the shiplot for Jek’s E-11, but don’t sabotage it (I’m looking at you, Tester-Three) - We may need something to sell to get into the auction. 
Kleeck: Talk to that woman, once the patrol moves on - See what her problem is, and if it could have anything to do with our mission. 
Eson: Talk to the guy Tester-Three’s been interrogating. He doesn’t seem to be making any progress - And those trees look like some kind of shrine, so make sure to ask about Gnorran and Cydonian religion. 
I’ll talk to that guard up ahead, and see what I can find out about the “Enforcers Bureau” - Vannoy mentioned that one of the items for sale at the auction was stolen from the Cydonians, so they’re probably already looking into it. If we explain that our interests align, we might be able to get some help from the Cydonian authorities. 

Once each of us gets the intel we need, we’ll reconvene here, then move North to the Central Forum

Everyone stay on comms, and relay what you see and hear to the rest of the team. If you encounter Cydonian security, be polite and just tell them the truth about why we’re here. Vannoy’s political beliefs are irrelevant - Our mission is to find an egg, not liberate a frelling planet

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

OK - We need to find that auction, so split up

Tester-Three, Dunola, Igaz: Check the shiplot for Jek’s E-11, but don’t sabotage it (I’m looking at you, Tester-Three) - We may need something to sell to get into the auction. 


Once each of us gets the intel we need, we’ll reconvene here, then move North to the Central Forum

Everyone stay on comms, and relay what you see and hear to the rest of the team. If you encounter Cydonian security, be polite and just tell them the truth about why we’re here. Vannoy’s political beliefs are irrelevant - Our mission is to find an egg, not liberate a frelling planet

 

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Very well."

Igaz turns to Dunola and Tester-Three.

"Ready when you both are."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Endgame said:

One of the soldiers turns, and looks at the avian alien now before him.

aMsQ8OF.png
"You want to - what? You wanna be more cultured? Hit up a museum, buddy, we're kind of in the middle of something-"

aMsQ8OF.png
"Now, now, they're travelers, surely, be kind" says one of his compatriots, clearly the more level headed of the two, and more amicable to Kleek's demeanor. "As for what is going on, we were just telling this Gnorran on how she should go through the proper channels to -"

wVPvlqr.png
"I did talk to them, and they said it would take time before they could help! Oh, please, you have to at least try to lend me hand here..."

aMsQ8OF.png
"Miss, I'll explain it again. We're a patrol group. We cannot deviate from our route unless it is to report or engage an active incident, commander's orders. If you already called for help from the Enforcers Bureau then all you can do is keep calm and wait."

"Well, ma'am, clearly these men have important guard duties to do and can't deviate from their route. That would bring unnecessary trouble from their commanders, could have their pay docked. From what it seems, the culture of the guards is very much of the orders are orders, and hurry up and wait, policies you would expect from a military or law enforcement organization. And it appears you have gone through the necessary channels, but perhaps they are stuffed up with other cases. If I may, may I inquire about the nature of your request? Perhaps there is something I can do, along with my friends, if we have time."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

/// Basic information, like from a general planetary communication network hub...I heard bells ringing earlier was it for timing purposes or for some other reason.

zglbcKm.png
"Well, I've lived here m' whole life, so if it's questions about Gnorra ya got, I probably have tha answers. As fer the bells... don't even get me started wif' em! I hate those damn things.They go off every hour, startin' when the sun rises and endin' when the sun falls. Somethin' about keepin' productive... The sound of the bells is supposed to remind you to focus on yer current task and the like, if yer slackin'? Some weird thing these clangers are into. All it does is stops me from gettin' any decent sleep!

As fer knockin' out, well, if you come back in a few days and I still haven't gotten a wink of sleep, jus' clonk me over the head at that point.

Oh! And if I remember, these holo-signs have some data port or what have you on 'em... For guide bots to download info? Maybe a steel-skin like you, or someone more savvy wif' technology than me, can access 'em."

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I’ll talk to that guard up ahead, and see what I can find out about the “Enforcers Bureau” - Vannoy mentioned that one of the items for sale at the auction was stolen from the Cydonians, so they’re probably already looking into it. If we explain that our interests align, we might be able to get some help from the Cydonian authorities.

Yelana heads north in the direction of the Central Forum to talk to the Cydonian soldier. The guard immediately stands at attention as Fennix approaches him.

lzLftRc.png
"Miss, going to have to ask you to stay put and not go through here. Only specific personnel are allowed in the Central Forum for now - preparations are underway and we can't have spectators yet.

As for the Enforcer's Bureau... Well, the Cydonian soldiers are now running the Gnorran police departments. The Enforcer's Bureau dispatches agents to handle domestic affairs, so that our patrol teams can actually cover routes."

7 minutes ago, KotZ said:

"Well, ma'am, clearly these men have important guard duties to do and can't deviate from their route. That would bring unnecessary trouble from their commanders, could have their pay docked. From what it seems, the culture of the guards is very much of the orders are orders, and hurry up and wait, policies you would expect from a military or law enforcement organization. And it appears you have gone through the necessary channels, but perhaps they are stuffed up with other cases. If I may, may I inquire about the nature of your request? Perhaps there is something I can do, along with my friends, if we have time."

aMsQ8OF.png
"Thank you, someone finally gets it."

aMsQ8OF.png
"We wish you the best, Miss. Hopefully the Enforcers get to your claim before long."

One of the troops in the back snickers, as if that was a ridiculous proposal, and the trio march off to patrol parts unknown of Haurbo.

wVPvlqr.png
"Ugh, these clangers, such thick skulls! Although you can't deny they're organized..." Her demeanor shapes up a little when she realizes someone was actually listening to her. "I'm Feaja. I'm a merchandiser for one of the shops on Commerce Row, and I went to go grab some product... only to find that some Oozelings were stowing away in the cargo! When I docked in the civilian shiplot and opened up the back, I saw them..." Feajsa shudders. "Urgh, they are just so awful. I have them locked in the cargo hold of my ship right now, just so they wouldn't get out and start doing whatever Oozelings do. I, I hear they can multiply all on their own, is, is that true?"

"Regardless, I really need someone's help taking care of those awful things, so I can get to my cargo..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Endgame said:

zglbcKm.png
"Well, I've lived here m' whole life, so if it's questions about Gnorra ya got, I probably have tha answers. As fer the bells... don't even get me started wif' em! I hate those damn things.They go off every hour, startin' when the sun rises and endin' when the sun falls. Somethin' about keepin' productive... The sound of the bells is supposed to remind you to focus on yer current task and the like, if yer slackin'? Some weird thing these clangers are into. All it does is stops me from gettin' any decent sleep!"

"Ah, excellent!" said Enson sitting on the ground beside the man. "Someone with your knowledge is exactly the sort of person I need. Tell me," he said gesturing around him, "what happened here? I heard that this planet had been recently occupied but unfortunately that's the extent of my knowledge."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Endgame said:

wVPvlqr.png

"Ugh, these clangers, such thick skulls! Although you can't deny they're organized..." Her demeanor shapes up a little when she realizes someone was actually listening to her. "I'm Feaja. I'm a merchandiser for one of the shops on Commerce Row, and I went to go grab some product... only to find that some Oozelings were stowing away in the cargo! When I docked in the civilian shiplot and opened up the back, I saw them..." Feajsa shudders. "Urgh, they are just so awful. I have them locked in the cargo hold of my ship right now, just so they wouldn't get out and start doing whatever Oozelings do. I, I hear they can multiply all on their own, is, is that true?"

"Regardless, I really need someone's help taking care of those awful things, so I can get to my cargo..."

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Some of us are heading to the Citizen's Shiplot-"  Igaz gestures to Dunola and Tester-Three.  "-Perhaps we may be persuaded to help you while we're there."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Ah, excellent!" said Enson sitting on the ground beside the man. "Someone with your knowledge is exactly the sort of person I need. Tell me," he said gesturing around him, "what happened here? I heard that this planet had been recently occupied but unfortunately that's the extent of my knowledge."

zglbcKm.png
"Really, that's tha long n' short of it. One day, we're mindin' our business, and all of a sudden these massive dreadnoughts uncloak in atmosphere. Our royal family goes up n' has a chat wif' em, and we're all jus' down here, holdin' our breaths. And then talks end a coupla days later, and all of a sudden tha Cydonians are the ones in charge. Probably coulda rained hell on us if we didn't do things the "peaceful" way.

Those dreadnoughts of theirs, lemme tell ya, they were somethin' else." says the man with a low whistle. "I worked in tha Gnorran shipyards back in the day, back when we made military craft and not these nancy "consumer friendly" ships, and lemme tell ya... I was awed by the things I helped put together. But these Cydonian spaceships? Hoo boy. They got a fleet, lemme tell ya. I'm willin' to bet they still got a couple cloaked up in atmosphere..."

34 minutes ago, Goliath said:

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Some of us are heading to the Citizen's Shiplot-"  Igaz gestures to Dunola and Tester-Three.  "-Perhaps we may be persuaded to help you while we're there."

wVPvlqr.png
"Oh, you are? Were you planning on meeting someone there? Because only Gnorrans can swipe people in... That being said, if you'll help me out, I'll certainly give you guys access. I'd appreciate it so much."

Edited by Endgame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Endgame said:

 

wVPvlqr.png
"Ugh, these clangers, such thick skulls! Although you can't deny they're organized..." Her demeanor shapes up a little when she realizes someone was actually listening to her. "I'm Feaja. I'm a merchandiser for one of the shops on Commerce Row, and I went to go grab some product... only to find that some Oozelings were stowing away in the cargo! When I docked in the civilian shiplot and opened up the back, I saw them..." Feajsa shudders. "Urgh, they are just so awful. I have them locked in the cargo hold of my ship right now, just so they wouldn't get out and start doing whatever Oozelings do. I, I hear they can multiply all on their own, is, is that true?"

"Regardless, I really need someone's help taking care of those awful things, so I can get to my cargo..."

"See? There is no issue." Kleeck then bade the guards farewell before returning to Feajsa. "I think we might be able to be of assistance in handling oozelings. I'm sure they don't intend any harm."

27 minutes ago, Endgame said:

wVPvlqr.png
"Oh, you are? Were you planning on meeting someone there? Because only Gnorrans can swipe people in... That being said, if you'll help me out, I'll certainly give you guys access. I'd appreciate it so much."

"Then are we settled?" His voice went higher than normal. "If so, we will all then be delighted with the outcome. You will have your cargo and no oozelings, and we will have the access we need to get where we need to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Endgame said:

zglbcKm.png
"Really, that's tha long n' short of it. One day, we're mindin' our business, and all of a sudden these massive dreadnoughts uncloak in atmosphere. Our royal family goes up n' has a chat wif' em, and we're all jus' down here, holdin' our breaths. And then talks end a coupla days later, and all of a sudden tha Cydonians are the ones in charge. Probably coulda rained hell on us if we didn't do things the "peaceful" way.

Those dreadnoughts of theirs, lemme tell ya, they were somethin' else." says the man with a low whistle. "I worked in tha Gnorran shipyards back in the day, back when we made military craft and not these nancy "consumer friendly" ships, and lemme tell ya... I was awed by the things I helped put together. But these Cydonian spaceships? Hoo boy. They got a fleet, lemme tell ya. I'm willin' to bet they still got a couple cloaked up in atmosphere..."

"Hmm, I see. Tell me, what happened to the royal family after that? And while we're on the subject of the occupation do you know why the Cydonians are here?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Endgame said:

wVPvlqr.png

"Oh, you are? Were you planning on meeting someone there? Because only Gnorrans can swipe people in... That being said, if you'll help me out, I'll certainly give you guys access. I'd appreciate it so much."

29 minutes ago, KotZ said:

"Then are we settled?" His voice went higher than normal. "If so, we will all then be delighted with the outcome. You will have your cargo and no oozelings, and we will have the access we need to get where we need to go.

Slightly disgruntled that Kleeck answered for him, Igaz nods in agreement.

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Very well, sounds like we have a deal.  What can you tell us about Oozelings?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Endgame said:

Oh! And if I remember, these holo-signs have some data port or what have you on 'em... For guide bots to download info? Maybe a steel-skin like you, or someone more savvy wif' technology than me, can access 'em."

/// Thank you for all the information, I will try to interface with the signs. 

7 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:


OK - We need to find that auction, so split up

Tester-Three, Dunola, Igaz: Check the shiplot for Jek’s E-11, but don’t sabotage it (I’m looking at you, Tester-Three) - We may need something to sell to get into the auction. 
Kleeck: Talk to that woman, once the patrol moves on - See what her problem is, and if it could have anything to do with our mission. 
Eson: Talk to the guy Tester-Three’s been interrogating. He doesn’t seem to be making any progress - And those trees look like some kind of shrine, so make sure to ask about Gnorran and Cydonian religion. 
I’ll talk to that guard up ahead, and see what I can find out about the “Enforcers Bureau” - Vannoy mentioned that one of the items for sale at the auction was stolen from the Cydonians, so they’re probably already looking into it. If we explain that our interests align, we might be able to get some help from the Cydonian authorities. 

 

 

3 hours ago, Goliath said:

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Very well."

Igaz turns to Dunola and Tester-Three.

"Ready when you both are."

 

16 hours ago, Kintobor said:

”Well, we’re in!

I hope one of us has a map? Maybe been here before and knows where we should head to first?”

/// When did this creature (Yelana) become command

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Some of us are heading to the Citizen's Shiplot-"  Igaz gestures to Dunola and Tester-Three.  "-Perhaps we may be persuaded to help you while we're there."

/// Give me a minute to attempt an interface with the holo-signs. Maybe I can get a map and other information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Hmm, I see. Tell me, what happened to the royal family after that? And while we're on the subject of the occupation do you know why the Cydonians are here?"

zglbcKm.png
"Hell if I know. I've been out of work, so I've jus' been listenin' to passerby... And trying to sleep through the damn bells. Cydonians are here because... Well, not really sure? You might be better off askin' one of their bigwigs, if you catch one in a good mood."

2 hours ago, KotZ said:

"Then are we settled?" His voice went higher than normal. "If so, we will all then be delighted with the outcome. You will have your cargo and no oozelings, and we will have the access we need to get where we need to go.

wVPvlqr.png
"That sounds more than fine. You guys look dependable, you can probably handle those awful, icky, ugly... Ugh, they make my skin crawl."

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

Slightly disgruntled that Kleeck answered for him, Igaz nods in agreement.

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"Very well, sounds like we have a deal.  What can you tell us about Oozelings?"

 

wVPvlqr.png
"They're tentacled little monsters, maybe the size of a borg-ball. They've developed something of an appetite for spaceship insulation, of all things, so they tend to infest spaceports... Some must have hitched a ride with me. Please take care of them - I need my ship and I need my cargo back."

How many party members would be joining Faeja to the Shiplot?

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

/// Thank you for all the information, I will try to interface with the signs.

Tester-Three finds a port on one of the sign poles. Although not the robot built to access them, having a proficiency with technology, manages to get some info.

NOTE: Due to revision by the Cydonia Collective, archives may be incomplete.

PLANET: Gnorra
CAPITAL CITY: Velka
CURRENT CITY: Haurbo
RULING PARTY: Formerly the Gnorran Royal Family, now under the control of the Cydonian Collective and their Sovereign
CURRENT GOVERNOR: Venn Impalo, member of the Collective
PLANET'S MAIN EXPORTS: Metal, space ships (from the Velka Mines and Velka Shipyard respectively.)
CURRENT CITY'S MAIN BUSINESS: Shipping cargo, housing, commerce.

UPCOMING EVENTS:
Official inaugruation ceremony of Gnorra into the collective. 
Visit from one of the Soverign's Knights and one of the Soveriegn's Voices. 
Speech to be delivered by Venn Impalo.

He also extracts a map:

znHjVE6.png

Edited by Endgame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Endgame said:

wVPvlqr.png

"They're tentacled little monsters, maybe the size of a borg-ball. They've developed something of an appetite for spaceship insulation, of all things, so they tend to infest spaceports... Some must have hitched a ride with me. Please take care of them - I need my ship and I need my cargo back."

How many party members would be joining Faeja to the Shiplot?

48966318642_892829535f_t.jpg

"They sound like a pest.  We'll help you out, just lead the way."

Igaz joins Faeja.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.