Boindil Lego

[WIP] grist mill

Hi to all! Currently I`m busy with a grist mill with waterwheel. The wheel really works and I`m intent let the inside of the gristmill work to. I`m pretty happy with the results of the waterwheel and the waterfall, but i`m still working on the rest of the water. 

I hope you all like it. Feedback and comment are welcome!

49373000757_bc10473f24_z.jpg

[WIP] grist mill by Boindil Lego, on Flickr

49373001542_1afb47b2af_z.jpg

49372345418_ab5ec58712_z.jpg

Edited by Boindil Lego

Really great! Most LEGO watermills look unfinished because of the lack of water, you fixed that definitely.

I have already seen this on flickr and I'm really interested how it will turn out. Do you have an idea on how the  actual building will look like? I would love to see some rounded sections just to make it even more interesting :)

Best regards

lech

This is looking absolutely great so far.
The wall texture to the right is exquisite, the falling water has a lot of movement to it, still looking natural, and the wooden structure is a great foreboding to what's to come. 

I'd love to see how it grows, expecting the second floor will be as impressive as the first one.
I would like to see a natural path and some greener foliage, though, but I don't know what you are planning. 

Keep us posted!

Thank you all for the positive feedback!  

@Robin_IV yeah i now it's a working title hehe

@lech thanks! It's based on the Glade creek grist mill in West Virginia. A rounded section is an nice idea. I'm looking for a way to make the mill more interesting so maybe I will give it a try. 

@LEGO Train 12 Volts thanks!

@Louis of Nutwood thanks! I will try to live up to your expectations hehe. But I'm a affraid you have to have some patience because I'm not that quick of a builder. But there will be more green and a path. And even a bridge if it all turns out the way I hope.