Jim

[HELP] Generic Building Help Topic

Recommended Posts

This topic is used to pose generic building help questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jim said:

This topic is used to pose generic building help questions.

Great! Is this also for sharing (links to) helpful generic building insights, like 

Edited by Didumos69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Didumos69 we actually have the Technic Index page for that, including a section for 'notable topics'.

The index needs dome severe maintenance/updating, something I started planning awhile ago but it never got off the ground properly due to life taking my time away from LEGO lately...:sadnew:. I will see if I can pick up on that again sometime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this classes as going here.

Does anyone know what angle to rotate a Technic Engine block to in Stud.io (or LDD come to think of it) to get it to fit to a Engine end piece to make a standard V engine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the standard piece 32333 it should be a 90° angle between the cylinder blocks, so rotate each 45°.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2*arctg0.5 = 53.13° for each side I believe.

1 hour ago, Seasider said:

I think this classes as going here.

Does anyone know what angle to rotate a Technic Engine block to in Stud.io (or LDD come to think of it) to get it to fit to a Engine end piece to make a standard V engine?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Seasider said:

 

I always put them at 53°

4 hours ago, Lipko said:

2*arctg0.5 = 53.13° for each side I believe.

 

So actually I'm 0.13° off...:blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.