Sign in to follow this  
Rubblemaker

[MOC] - Strange New Worlds

Benny takes his new ship 'The Sea Separator' down to explore an undiscovered alien water world. A planet of red flaming rocks, pink plants and green seas.

On Christmas day I was messing around with some blue pieces and I put the sea craft together. I had the idea pretty quickly to place it on an alien planet. A few bricklink orders later (mainly for those damn green tiles which I never seemed to have enough of) and I ended up with this. The colours of the craft aren't exactly faithful to Classic Space but I knew I wanted that as my theme anyway, hence.. Benny.

Full album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/164260086@N06/albums/72157712624037107

MOC_Strange New Worlds20

MOC_Strange New Worlds17MOC_Strange New Worlds5

Nice! I'm getting a very Starfire I feel from it.

6820-1.jpg

19 hours ago, Pdaitabird said:

Nice use of brick separators! Classic Space or not, the blue and orange look good together.

Definitely!

On 1/11/2020 at 9:46 PM, Pdaitabird said:

Nice use of brick separators! Classic Space or not, the blue and orange look good together.

Thanks very much, yeah I thought that about blue and orange too. A re-invention of the Classic Space colour regulations is strongly overdue ;)

21 hours ago, danth said:

Nice! I'm getting a very Starfire I feel from it.

Hmm, retro! I like it. :)

18 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Amazing use of strange colors ...the final effect is a masterpiece!

Great work! :wub_drool:

Thanks :thumbup: I've been building Star Wars ships for what feels like forever. I needed some colour in my life after all that grey!

5 hours ago, Rubblemaker said:

Thanks :thumbup: I've been building Star Wars ships for what feels like forever. I needed some colour in my life after all that grey!

LOL :laugh: