Digger of Bricks

LEGO Stores' Build-A-Minifigure - Ideas for New Prints and Recolors

It being Mer-May, I just want to reiterate my desire for mermaid tails in more colors (and maybe resurrect this thread, since it's a fun one). Various pinks, purples, and blue-greens are very popular in mermaid art for girls.

3 hours ago, Karalora said:

It being Mer-May, I just want to reiterate my desire for mermaid tails in more colors (and maybe resurrect this thread, since it's a fun one). Various pinks, purples, and blue-greens are very popular in mermaid art for girls.

And boys. 

You’re right though, surprising that another plain recolour if the mermaid tail hasn’t happened already 

With summer barrelling toward us, I think swimsuit parts would be in order:

• Bare male chests
  • Swimsuit uppers/bikini tops in various colors and patterns
  • Yellow legs with hips/wedge-shaped printing coordinating with the tops
  • Yellow legs with new swim trunks printing

And then beach-themed accessories. The hinged clamshell is probably too delicate for BAM stations--they'd get ripped in half too often--but how about a new conch shell accessory? Makes a good trumpet for mermaids as well as a nice find for beachcombers! A little sand shovel, and pails in new colors, would be good for child-sized minifigs.

The new food thread has me thinking...

• Apples in yellow, lime, and/or dark red, maybe marbled colors to reflect varieties like the Fuji, Braeburn, and Honeycrisp
  • Cherries in white. Why? Mistletoe berries for Christmas MOCs!
  • Bananas in lime (not ripe yet) and dark brown (time to make banana bread)
  • Eggs in more colors and with Easter egg pattern prints

On 1/12/2020 at 11:55 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

If there was one particular type of torso design I'd hope to see made available as a Build-A-Minifigure exclusive, it'd be a Rocketeer-inspired, bibbed, double-breasted leather jacket.

Be it in Black, Reddish Brown, Dark Brown, Earth Blue, or Dark Red, it does seem to be the quintessential outerwear style for your archetypical Pulp Era hero... :smug:

jayson-fitch-noir-vertical.jpg?1556743316christopher-brandstrom-the-flash-noir-christopher-brandstrom-2000x3500-rgb.jpg?1443928329lobsterlotus.jpg

Ah, yes, could we get some torso designs like these please??? :purrr: :excited: