Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII (you are here)
Chapter VIII

The third unintended consequence that followed after Captain Argentum laid Colonel Travilla flat on his back was:

Never%20Been%20So%20Humiliated%20Before%20%281%29.jpg

Never%20Been%20So%20Humiliated%20Before%20%282%29.jpg

Another fun technique here!  Not very stable to be sure, until after it's all attached, but I quite like the curve.  Hope you continue to enjoy the series!

Edited by Kai NRG

So many views, so few comments. The Brethren of the Brick Seas is turning into weatherin' the sick breeze or something...

I gotta hand it to you: you sure can pack a lot of creativity into a small package. Apart from a few gaps (which would be difficult to eliminate with this technique) this is a really neat build. Those chain links look so real. And I love that I can read the numbers on that plume!

59 minutes ago, Captain Dee said:

So many views, so few comments.

I lurked. I couldn't really tell what was going on here though. I'm waiting to see how this develops. 

Very interesting technique, I'll give it a try one of these days.

How unfortunate turn of event for our brave captain, but he'll be out of jail soon, afterall he's a fleet to command.:laugh:

I like the build too, not many people use these " illegal" techniques :innocent:, this makes it even better. lets hope he escapes from the dungeons though :look:

The technique for the wall is wonderful. And I'm fascinated by how you're telling his story through the builds only and no words. Very interesting, and effective. Well done! :thumbup:

On 1/11/2020 at 7:18 PM, Captain Dee said:

So many views, so few comments. The Brethren of the Brick Seas is turning into weatherin' the sick breeze or something...

I gotta hand it to you: you sure can pack a lot of creativity into a small package. Apart from a few gaps (which would be difficult to eliminate with this technique) this is a really neat build. Those chain links look so real. And I love that I can read the numbers on that plume!

It's a tiny vig, I don't expect much. :pir-grin:  Thanks, and wow, hadn't realized even the numbers were legible! :pir-laugh:

On 1/11/2020 at 8:21 PM, Ross Fisher said:

I lurked. I couldn't really tell what was going on here though. I'm waiting to see how this develops. 

There is definitely more coming! :pir-wink:

On 1/11/2020 at 9:27 PM, Bodi said:

Very interesting technique, I'll give it a try one of these days.

How unfortunate turn of event for our brave captain, but he'll be out of jail soon, afterall he's a fleet to command.:laugh:

Thanks Bodi!  Do handle a wall like this as if it were a newborn baby. :pir_tong2:

13 hours ago, Fraunces said:

I like the build too, not many people use these " illegal" techniques :innocent:, this makes it even better. lets hope he escapes from the dungeons though :look:

Thank you, I enjoy doing small builds like this because you can use delicate or parts-intensive techniques that would drive you crazy on a bigger footprint!

7 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

The technique for the wall is wonderful. And I'm fascinated by how you're telling his story through the builds only and no words. Very interesting, and effective. Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks Capt!  I'll be going back to words for the next couple builds, :pir_laugh2: but it was fun to try to pack a whole story into these last few scenes!

13 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Loving the story thus far

Thanks Roadmonkey! :pir-classic: