ParmBrick

[MOD] Lego "Leviathan" Heavy Helicopter

The "Leviathan" Heavy Helicopter is a mod from Lego set 60166. This aircraft is a troop transport heavy helicopter that can operate in all battlefields where rapid deployment of troops is required. In the troop transport configuration, the helicopter can deploy 12 soldiers (pilot and co-pilot are not counted) with their equipments. Moreover, it can also act as an assault helicopter as it is equipped with a winch and gatling guns on the side. In addition to being able to transport soldiers, its internal space is large enough to deploy even small light military vehicles, making this helicopter very versatile.

49181373813_44ee163d6b_c.jpg

49182074827_35112138e7_c.jpg

49181866096_73b3c2eedf_c.jpg

For other images visit my flickr

Another awesome custom kit, I see its heavily inspired by the coast guard helicopter, its a shame those didn't come with the trans black windscreen.

7 minutes ago, Nom Carver said:

Another awesome custom kit, I see its heavily inspired by the coast guard helicopter, its a shame those didn't come with the trans black windscreen.

I agree with you, it would have been fantastic. However, it is interesting to note how Lego in recent years has started to produce sets that are very close to the military world, such as this set, making life easy and inspiring us moc creators.

44 minutes ago, SATSOK said:

VERY NICE :)

Thank You! It was fortunate that Lego decided to produce such a model, it lends itself well to many cool customizations.