TheBrickBuilder14

[deleted]

Another great design to a excellent portfolio of Lego Batmobiles! 

Well done!

I have your 89 Batwing , and Batman Forever batmobile built  and displayed! 

But now,  What is next? Would love to see you tackle the white knight batmobile. A new modern take on the all mighty batmobile! 

Keep those batmobiles coming! 

Beautifully compact and so crisply constructed! :thumbup: *oh2* So very glad to see you back in the swing of things with a new Batmobile build! :blush: My favorite touch on this one has to be those Bright Red katana blades used for the fins! :grin:

29 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I'm also interested in building the 1950's Batmobile, the Neal Adams Batmobile and the Batmobile from Batman Noel.

Oooooh, I'd love to see your take on the Noel Batmobile!!! :moar:

29 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:
44 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

But now,  What is next? Would love to see you tackle the white knight batmobile. A new modern take on the all mighty batmobile! 

I do really like the White Knight Batmobile and it has been on my mind for some time so you have definitely given me incentive to finally tackle that one.

Heh, alright, I've never seen that one up until now; and yeah, that would be pretty sweet to see... :oh:

white knight batmobile 3D https://static.turbosquid.com/Preview/2019/01/29__23_27_02/batmobil001t.jpg9746E48F-AA47-44DB-A96C-71FF3CC4194ADefault.jpg

Edited by Digger of Bricks

10 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I'm also interested in building the 1950's Batmobile, the Neal Adams Batmobile and the Batmobile from Batman Noel.

As always with your MOCs this is a brilliant rendition. I have soft spot for the 50s Batmobile, so I look forward to seeing your take on that one.

Beautiful design. I am glad you decided to scale it larger than other models in your fleet. The slight size increase makes this set work well. You fit a ton of stuff inside the cockpit and add this to my collection. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:58 AM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I do really like the White Knight Batmobile and it has been on my mind for some time so you have definitely given me incentive to finally tackle that one.

Well, I see GunnBuilding has just beaten you to it... :oh:

Batmobile: Batman - White Knight

Ah so many bat mobiles , nothing like the fresh smell of opening up a lego Batmobile set in the morning!

@Lucas your designs are amazing 

On 1/9/2020 at 8:04 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I am very eager to hear your feedback on this model. Do you like it or are there any areas that you feel I can improve? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.

First of all, nice car :classic: looks very iconic (or how you say it).

Red stripes, and all those characteristic things like that thing in the middle with the flashlight.and of course the three exhaust pipes. Nice one with the wings indeed.

About improvements ... well I don't know. Only a few tiny things. Maybe you can do something about the front, some headlights and what do you think of a hose end with tabs as an exhaust, and a flame?

Hello Lucas

Love your rendition of the 1966 Lego Batmobile. Its still better than the new 76188 set. Is there any way to get a copy of your instructions now that they are not on rebrickable.

Thanks