Hinckley

Thack Desteck—Day 6, Brigadoon

3 hours ago, Araveea said:

I did the maths. If we lynch Town today, we are going to lose no matter what. If we lynch scum, we win (doh). But if we're not absolutely 150% sure of our lynch, the only way to Town victory is to lynch the Traveler. Sorry, it's not personal.

Vote: Luxxon.

I just don't see the logic. Do you believe Nancy is the last scum? That's what I see in your vote. For me personally, I've been so completely wrong since the start of this that I refuse to try and make a guess on my own. I've mentioned twice in PMs my suspicion of Nancy but everyone stopped taliking to me except Zannder asking about investigations.

I know I'm not scum, I don't think you are either, but that's all I'm willing to bet on.

It's annoying and disheartening and annoying that I tried so hard to help but the people I thought I was working with were just plotting and scheming behind my back and attacking me later. There's nothing I can do here. Within two posts, Zannder has voted for me and then said I'm basically cleared as trusted....the person I most trusted says I'm totally not cleared and might be the traitor. Jeeze dudes.

I guess I'll go with Nancy's lead even if she does hate me, at least she is consistent with her suspicion of him.

vote: Zannder

Unvote: Zandder Vote: Luxxon

Zandder you get a day's reprieve as far as I'm concerned. 

6 hours ago, Eeyara said:

It's annoying and disheartening and annoying that I tried so hard to help but the people I thought I was working with were just plotting and scheming behind my back and attacking me later. There's nothing I can do here. Within two posts, Zannder has voted for me and then said I'm basically cleared as trusted....the person I most trusted says I'm totally not cleared and might be the traitor. Jeeze dudes.

I guess I'll go with Nancy's lead even if she does hate me, at least she is consistent with her suspicion of him.

Get over it. I'm the several-times-verified-town-fucking-inventor and you still think I'm scum. Everybody has been suspected, that's the way it goes. We've all been working hard, and there's been no plotting and scheming, certainly no more than you yourself have been involved in. I don't hate you, of course I don't, but this dying duck routine is a little hard to enjoy. 

More cookies please Granny. 

10 hours ago, Araveea said:

I did the maths. If we lynch Town today, we are going to lose no matter what. If we lynch scum, we win (doh). But if we're not absolutely 150% sure of our lynch, the only way to Town victory is to lynch the Traveler. Sorry, it's not personal.

Vote: Luxxon.

I think you do have a point here. The scum will kill one of us tonight, but it might just leave us in a better position. 

Unvote: Zandder

Vote: Luxxon

We don't know which side he's on. 

4 hours ago, Nancy said:

Get over it. I'm the several-times-verified-town-fucking-inventor and you still think I'm scum. Everybody has been suspected, that's the way it goes. We've all been working hard, and there's been no plotting and scheming, certainly no more than you yourself have been involved in. I don't hate you, of course I don't, but this dying duck routine is a little hard to enjoy. 

You're a jerk, I didn't say i still think you're scum and whatever routine you think I'm pulling, I'm not here to entertain you so I don't really care if you enjoy it.  You say one thing and do another constantly :shrug_confused: whatever.  I don't care.

11 hours ago, Eeyara said:

I just don't see the logic. Do you believe Nancy is the last scum? That's what I see in your vote. For me personally, I've been so completely wrong since the start of this that I refuse to try and make a guess on my own. I've mentioned twice in PMs my suspicion of Nancy but everyone stopped taliking to me except Zannder asking about investigations.

I know I'm not scum, I don't think you are either, but that's all I'm willing to bet on.

We need to consider all options at this time. A wrong move and Town is doomed. We're 4 Oceanians, 1 Traveler and 1 Gorgon today. If we lynch town by mistake, and the Gorgon will probably kill another tonight, tomorrow we stand at 2-1-1. Two Oceanians, two Not-Oceanians. We won't be able to lynch the last scum, even if we know who that is, if Luxxon decides to support the scum. If we cannot lynch, and we can't kill at night, don't you see that there's no way that we can still win?

I've taken pictures for both interludes but I'll probably, at this point, just roll them into the day conclusion, assuming I can trust it's going to go the way it currently seems...

Vote Tally

Zandder: 2 (Luxxon, Eeyara)
Eeyara: 1 (Zandder)
Luxxon: 3 (Araveea, Nancy, Tameekys)

Currently Luxxon will be pew-pewed unless someone else receives more votes. 15 hours and 48 minutes remain in Day Six.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:29 PM, Eeyara said:

19 hours ago, Nancy said:

19 hours ago, Tameekys said:

Vote Tally

Zandder: 4 (Luxxon, Eeyara, penalty, penalty)
Eeyara: 1 (Zandder)

Currently Zandder will be pew-pewed unless someone else receives more votes. A little under 2 hours remain in Day Six.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:15 PM, Zandder said:

Edited by Zandder

:wacko:

Day Six has ended with the pew-pewing of Zandder. You have 24 hours to get your Night Actions in. Day Seven will begin in 24-48 hours. Thank you.

Finally Vote Tally

Zandder: 5 (Luxxon, Eeyara, penalty, penalty, Zandder)

Just now, Zandder said:

Vote: Zandder

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

Night Actions are due in 22 hours and 22 minutes.