Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - FB Jan 620] Shipwreck Cove Harbor

After the discovery of theses islands, the new Sea Rats lair was fleshed out, with the construction of a sturdy harbor on the east coast of Shipwreck Cove to take full advantage of the rocky inlet.

nr6r.png

will be licenced as a large commerce.

C&C welcome, extra shoot on demand

Nice build :classic:

Like the whole part, the coloring, the set-up and stuff. Nice houses / huts, and all the people who are building a new house is a nice to see. And all those crate and stuff and wooden log and all those other things. Looks realy like they just arrived. Nice tree too.
Like the harbor as wel, with those 'tower' bases? Only I don't understand the wooden landingstage very much in front of those harbor walls.

Looks like the beginnings of something serious. I like those tents/shelters. :thumbup: The effect of the render on the big pieces used for the water does look a little odd. Perhaps mixing up a greater variety of parts would help this?

5 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Do you really need a harbour in a place called Shipwreck Cove? :pir-devil:

Pretty much what I was thinking... :pir-grin:

1 hour ago, Captain Dee said:

The effect of the render on the big pieces used for the water does look a little odd. Perhaps mixing up a greater variety of parts would help this?

Agreed, I find it a taste of unfinished or botched

2 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Do you really need a harbour in a place called Shipwreck Cove? :pir-devil:

Yes, but all around the rocky inlets are numerous wreck, we will pile up there as many Corrish/Oleonic/Eslandolan ship as possible

18 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Yes, but all around the rocky inlets are numerous wreck, we will pile up there as many Corrish/Oleonic/Eslandolan ship as possible

Aha... that's what I thought. :pir-laugh: :pir-skel:

5 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Hear hear !! 

:jollyroger:

Nice build, I like it a lot. It could be more busy for my taste, but given the story the level of activity fits right in. Looking forward to see and hear more of Shipwreck Cove! :thumbup: