Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Today is the start of the London Toy Fair,hopefully we'll hear something official.

That would be great!! :)

The Brick fan said this:

For this year, the London Toy Fair will be introducing media badges for both press as well as for influencers so maybe we’ll see some LEGO fan media from across the pond attending this year and if we’re lucky, see some details about future LEGO sets.

fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

The Brick fan said this:

For this year, the London Toy Fair will be introducing media badges for both press as well as for influencers so maybe we’ll see some LEGO fan media from across the pond attending this year and if we’re lucky, see some details about future LEGO sets.

fingers crossed

Interesting, and that wasn't the case last year? :oh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Interesting, and that wasn't the case last year? :oh:

I don’t know but I guess not! That would be great. Hehe I’m too impatient :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Hehe I’m too impatient :)

Me too! I've waited for like half a year to find out what this theme is, and I just can't wait any longer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lego David said:

... and I just can't wait any longer!

You'll probably have to as it doesn't look like anything will be revealed at the LTF :sceptic: If we're lucky, we might get some descriptions from Nuremberg and perhaps get to see pictures at NYTF, in a similar fashion like they handled Hidden Side last year :classic: Though I can't shake the feeling that people might be disappointed once we learn what the theme actually is about since the mystery surrounding it may hype the theme up a tad too much, I think. As always, we should keep our expectations in check :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Any news from London Toy Fair? 

As far I can tell for the time being there is nothing.Honestly I suggest to wait for the New York TF because there is a 100% guarantee that we'll hear something there.

I'm not putting much stock on hearing anything during this toy fair or the Nuremberg one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lego David said:

Any news from London Toy Fair? 

Nope, brickset said they were instructed not to share any information about what was on display there :sceptic: LTF thus continues to be useless

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

Honestly I suggest to wait for the New York TF because there is a 100% guarantee that we'll hear something there.

„100%„ may be a bit too optimistic I think, but it’s at least pretty likely, judging by last year‘s Hidden Side reveal :purrr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

I suggest to wait for the New York TF because there is a 100% guarantee that we'll hear something there.

That one is in February, right?

24 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Nope, brickset said they were instructed not to share any information about what was on display there :sceptic: LTF thus continues to be useless

What's the point of them attending if they can't share anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lego David said:

That one is in February, right?

What's the point of them attending if they can't share anything?

Yea on 22-25 to be precise.

My thoughts exactly not to mention that in a few weeks we'll see everything during the NY TF so what's the point for all this secrecy?

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

„100%„ may be a bit too optimistic I think, but it’s at least pretty likely, judging by last year‘s Hidden Side reveal :purrr:

If this theme comes out this summer then we'll definitely see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Yea on 22-25 to be precise.

My thoughts exactly not to mention that in a few weeks we'll see everything during the NY TF so what's the point for all this secrecy?

If this theme comes out this summer then we'll definitely see it.

They used to show everything at the NYTF, but that has changed recently. Last year, the only new sets they had on display were from Jurassic World, Star Wars, Toy Story 4 and Hidden Side. Ninjago, Harry Potter, City, Friends, Minecraft and so on were absent. Basically, all they had were 1HY releases plus a handful of 2HY themes (JW & HS).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

They used to show everything at the NYTF, but that has changed recently. Last year, the only new sets they had on display were from Jurassic World, Star Wars, Toy Story 4 and Hidden Side. Ninjago, Harry Potter, City, Friends, Minecraft and so on were absent. Basically, all they had were 1HY releases plus a handful of 2HY themes (JW & HS).

Well this theme seems to be this years big bang theme so I can't imagine Lego hiding it,we have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nexo Knights was announced a few months in advance, so was Hidden Side, not at London Toy Fair, but still at least 3+ months before being sold.

Hopeful for February news but April at the latest.

 

Edited by TeriXeri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nuremberg TF starts next wednesday so fingers crossed for any new info.After all last year if I recall correctly we saw a tease for HS there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why has LEGO been so secretive about this new line? They announced LEGO Trolls and Minions all the way back in June, but they haven't said a word about this line. If it's going to get a Big Bang release as it's rumored, shouldn't we have gotten some sort of teaser for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lego David said:

Why has LEGO been so secretive about this new line? They announced LEGO Trolls and Minions all the way back in June, but they haven't said a word about this line. If it's going to get a Big Bang release as it's rumored, shouldn't we have gotten some sort of teaser for it?

Well Trolls and Minions are lincensed themes not to mention that Minions is already quite popular and Trolls is getting it's movie later this year,so it makes sense to talk about them early on."Leaf" on the other hand is a brand new in-house theme and those usually get revealed on Toy Fairs.Overall in-house themes and lincensed theme always get different treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lego David said:

Why has LEGO been so secretive about this new line? They announced LEGO Trolls and Minions all the way back in June, but they haven't said a word about this line. If it's going to get a Big Bang release as it's rumored, shouldn't we have gotten some sort of teaser for it?

Those announcements for both Trolls and Minions weren't so much about the fact that there are going to be playthemes released as much as they were rather about announcing partnerships between TLG and the IP owners. With in-house lines, there is no such partnership to herald.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Nuremberg is next Wednesday?

On 1/23/2020 at 11:51 AM, LOTR34 said:

The Nuremberg TF starts next wednesday so fingers crossed for any new info.After all last year if I recall correctly we saw a tease for HS there.

oups just saw this which answers my question:)

 

Can’t wait (hoping for at least tiny info)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 4:17 PM, Megbricks said:

So Nuremberg is next Wednesday?

oups just saw this which answers my question:)

 

Can’t wait (hoping for at least tiny info)

LEGO may not be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ragana9289 said:

LEGO may not be there.

Really? You checked the list of companies?

 

They are listed as attending

 

49445078736_28706c3ffc_b.jpg

 

Edited by Megbricks
Added screencap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, according to @Zusammengebaut...

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Zusammengebaut - LEGO Shows All Innovations at the Toy Fair: We Report Live from Nuremberg

Quote

At around 2:30 p.m., we will take a look at all regular LEGO sets from the second half of the year in the LEGO showroom. Photos and videos are not allowed , but we will write down in detail and report what we see! These include the new LEGO Technic , Architecture , Creator , City , Star Wars , Friends , Ninjago , Harry Potter , Hidden Side and Minecraft sets. Please note: No exclusive sets such as Creator Expert or Star Wars UCS are shown in Nuremberg, but "only" those kits that are also sold in free trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Photos and videos are not allowed..." :hmpf_bad: oh well atleast set descriptions are allowed so that's something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

These include the new LEGO Technic , Architecture , Creator , City , Star Wars , Friends , Ninjago , Harry Potter , Hidden Side and Minecraft sets.

Are the new sets from those themes sets we haven't seen yet, or just the sets from the winter wave which have already released? 

Also, Leaf won't be there? Or just isn't mentioned, because it's a new theme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Are the new sets from those themes sets we haven't seen yet, or just the sets from the winter wave which have already released? 

Also, Leaf won't be there? Or just isn't mentioned, because it's a new theme?

Well the article says "new sets" and not to mention that if there were only old sets in display why then not permit photos or videos?

Since leaf is a brand new theme I'm not suprised that they didn't mentioned it.

Edited by LOTR34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, last year all we got for hidden side at Nuremberg was a teaser picture. Don’t be surprised if that’s also the case this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.