3 hours ago, Lego David said:

Any idea when we could finally get an official reveal for the theme? If it's gonna be released in May as Stone Wars claims, then the theme should have been revealed by now. 

If by the end of the month we don't get a reveal then a delay is at hand.If of course Stone Wars is correct in their information about the May release.

Pirates of Barracuda Bay was officially revealed little more then a week before availability.

If this theme isn't announced by like 25th of April I'd expect a delay.

15 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

If by the end of the month we don't get a reveal then a delay is at hand.

Even with a delay, shouldn't the theme still be officially announced/revealed very soon?

Edited by Lego David

Just now, Lego David said:

Even with a delay, shouldn't the theme still be officially announced/revealed very soon?

Depends in the delay,if it is then they could move it for next year.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:39 PM, TeriXeri said:

Pirates of Barracuda Bay was officially revealed little more then a week before availability.

If this theme isn't announced by like 25th of April I'd expect a delay.

Wouldn't that depend on relying on the already shakey rumor of them launching in May?

White horse minifig leaked. Or that's her name, not sure. 

Edited by Harkonen

1 hour ago, Harkonen said:

If it's the same fig I'm seeing (white and blue robes, white head, med. nugt. hair) then she looks to be from Ninjago.

21 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

If it's the same fig I'm seeing (white and blue robes, white head, med. nugt. hair) then she looks to be from Ninjago.

Doesn't look to be from Ninjago. Keep in mind the summer sets for ninjago are not that asian in influence like the theme uses to. And she can't be in the Legacy sets. I think it's from Monkey Kid. 

The white female minifigure looks interesting... I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be one of the demon villains. Also, the hair piece it uses looks like it would be quite useful.

Edited by Lego David

The female fig does look quite nice.  This theme could be very interesting.  Hope this theme releases this year.  

Haven't really been keeping up with this, but why does the Monkey Kid appear to be a guy and not.. a monkey?

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

Haven't really been keeping up with this, but why does the Monkey Kid appear to be a guy and not.. a monkey?

People have speculated that the guy can perhaps shape-shift like Akita from Ninjago. 

It's interesting how the Monkey Kid has the theme's logo (which we've seen from that trademark application) printed on its back.

I assume this is probably the standard version of Monkey Kid which will likely come in the Monkey Kid's Delivery Motorcycle set.

2 hours ago, Lucarex said:

New protagonist minifig with logo jacket has leaked.

Hmmm thinking he'll look good in Ninjago City.

He really does, also i really like the striking color palette.. I´m really hoping for more "normal" characters in the Monkey Kid theme to put them in Ninjago City. Of course we can always imagine that things have changed a bit and Ninjago city (the Location) now allows for a more diverse population...Serpentine working in apothecaries or tea shops because of their hightened understanding in chemicals and flavours etc.

On 4/16/2020 at 5:21 AM, Harkonen said:

Doesn't look to be from Ninjago. Keep in mind the summer sets for ninjago are not that asian in influence like the theme uses to. And she can't be in the Legacy sets. I think it's from Monkey Kid. 

Not because of what it looks like, but because all of the IG shares I've seen have Ninjago hashtags.

Why would he be wearing a jacket with Monkey Kid's face on the back?

Isnt he Monkey Kid himself?

7 hours ago, badchriss said:

He really does, also i really like the striking color palette.. I´m really hoping for more "normal" characters in the Monkey Kid theme to put them in Ninjago City. Of course we can always imagine that things have changed a bit and Ninjago city (the Location) now allows for a more diverse population...Serpentine working in apothecaries or tea shops because of their hightened understanding in chemicals and flavours etc.

That is exactly what I’ve done with my old Serpentine!

17 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

New minifig leaked on instagram. Looks out of Power Rangers/Sentai. 

Oh my, that actually looks kinda sick... :thumbup: :oh:

On 4/16/2020 at 2:03 AM, Harkonen said:

Is that supposed to be Sally's hairpiece from Disney Series 2 recolored?