3 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, you definitely couldn't fit it into a more grounded "Classic" theme, so Leaf's certain to be of the "high fantasy" bent.

Yes but Lord of the Rings is high fantasy; and I wouldn't mind that for sure.

how'd you know about this,are you hacker from 4ch or something? ?

Edited by Liphyr

42 minutes ago, Liphyr said:

how'd you know about this,are you hacker from 4ch or something? ?

The blue guy is on Instagram. It's the only place I look. Just have to search through the DOTS stuff. haha

I can't say I like it. However the only big fig I like is the Hulk, all others have been 'ehh'. But I don't think that guy fits Ninjago so I guess it's good.

But sadly I think 'time travel' theme some of us were hoping for is out the window.

5 hours ago, Lego David said:

A new bigfig just leaked. It's blue with an orange beard and mohawk, and it's also got a necklace. It could be from Ninjago, but it could also be from Leaf... 

Cannot find it...

1 hour ago, leafan said:

Yes but Lord of the Rings is high fantasy; and I wouldn't mind that for sure.

I know just one Big-Fig isn't much yet to go by, but from the looks of it so far, this theme might have more of a "Skylanders" kinda flavor about it... :def_shrug:

Just now, Maple said:

The blue guy is on Instagram. It's the only place I look.

I did find it posted on a non-story IG post from a user by the name of exaclegogo_, for anyone still searching... 

Just now, Chiaroscuro said:

Cannot find it...

See above referenced IG user. :wink:

I just hope we have some yellow people. With all the license stuff LEGO makes and City being useless 90% of the time the only sets I really buy recently, with yellow figures, are NinjaGo and Creator. Thankfully Hidden Side has some awesome yellow figures too.

I, like many others, loved the fantasy Castle for 2006-09 (?) with the yellow humans and then sand green things and dwarfs. If it's like that with the bad guys being a different color then cool. But this blue guy doesn't look bad really. He looks like the guy from that Disney movie with the island princess.

4 minutes ago, Maple said:

I just hope we have some yellow people. With all the license stuff LEGO makes and City being useless 90% of the time the only sets I really buy recently, with yellow figures, are NinjaGo and Creator. Thankfully Hidden Side has some awesome yellow figures too.

It's definitely an in-house line, so unless these "Smurf/Na'vi" people are the theme's main protagonists, we should be seeing some "humans" with yellow skin-tone.

16 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I did find it posted on a non-story IG post from a user by the name of exaclegogo_, for anyone still searching...

Thank you! I've seen it and I think it's too early to judge.

By itself, I think it looks like trash, but this is far from the complete story so we'll see.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

The blue guy is on Instagram. It's the only place I look. Just have to search through the DOTS stuff. haha

I can't say I like it. However the only big fig I like is the Hulk, all others have been 'ehh'. But I don't think that guy fits Ninjago so I guess it's good.

But sadly I think 'time travel' theme some of us were hoping for is out the window.

no like how did you know exactly that this is from "leaf"

56 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It's definitely an in-house line, so unless these "Smurf/Na'vi" people are the theme's main protagonists, we should be seeing some "humans" with yellow skin-tone.

I know it's in house, I'm afraid it will be Chima like figures. Don't get me wrong, Chima was a lot of fun, but I actually like less detailed figures. Something like the second year of Atlantis.

The big Bead Necklace has some Shaolin/Buddhist Monk vibes to it. (also often seen in Games/Cartoons with asian/monk influences) 

Just Blizzard alone has 3 different franchises with monks using big bead necklaces , just look for Diablo 3 Monk, World of Warcraft Monk sets or Zenyatta from Overwatch.

Also a cloth sash/belt which might further pointing to Martial Arts.

So I'm not 100% ruling out Ninjago yet.

But not going to speculate too much on 1 figure.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

So I'm not 100% ruling out Ninjago yet.

The person who's story I saw the picture in, listed it as Hidden Side.

That said, I do trust Falconfan's predictions and he/she says it's Leaf.

1 hour ago, leafan said:

That said, I do trust Falconfan's predictions and he/she says it's Leaf.

Even if it's Leaf, it looks like a cool bigfig, a Fantasy theme without too much technology/vehicles would work for me.

I liked Nexo Knights, and can appreciate the Chima location sets, but personally don't want a 3rd big vehicle/mech focused theme in a row (alongside Ninjago).

Something more like 2007-2009 Castle style, which had multiple factions, with Dwarves, Humans, Trolls, Skeletons.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 minute ago, TeriXeri said:

I liked Nexo Knights, and can appreciate the Chima location sets, but don't want a 3rd big vehicle/mech focused theme in a row (alongside Ninjago)

Amen.

1 hour ago, leafan said:

The person who's story I saw the picture in, listed it as Hidden Side.

Maybe the third wave of Hidden Side will be branching away from ghosts, who knows? 

Something I noticed, look at the legs of the leaked figure closely, it seems to be wearing sweatpants and Vans style sneakers!

It was mentioned before that it may be a modern fantasy theme, and with the supposed AR Element, could this possibly be set in an urban, city style environment? That would certainly make it different than most of what we get from ninjago, nexo, HS etc. which rarely have modern city areas Actually represented in the brick.

Edited by mrfang2
Didn’t complete train of thought

30 minutes ago, mrfang2 said:

Something I noticed, look at the legs of the leaked figure closely, it seems to be wearing sweatpants and Vans style sneakers!

Modern day Shaolin monks wear loose pants and sneakers as well which, with belt really has vibes of martial arts.

Reminds me a lot of the Diablo 3 Monk , giant necklace, cloth belt, beard etc.

Diablo_3_Monk_Class.jpg

Edited by TeriXeri

Just got around to seeing the bigfig. The coloring is a bit like Trolls, but it uses a standard mnifig head. He looks like cross of a couple Street Fighter characters. Could this be a fig combat game using the Pokémon Go format, but with figs?

I honestly don’t know what to think about this bigfig. Personally, it reminds me more than anything of Trolls, but it can’t be because it doesn’t have the big ears that literally all the other Trolls characters have. 

I could so dig an ‘urban fantasy’ theme. Hopefully something that follows in HS’ footsteps by having more location sets than vehicles (as opposed to Ninjago where we’re lucky if we get more than one small and one big location play set). And with Elves and Nexo Knights gone there’s a hole in LEGO’s portfolio for a magic/fantasy/Castle series. 

Still, it’s way too early to judge. This is like if there was a new TV series and all we knew about it was an image of one minor character. We should just wait until we have more leaks to judge by. 

5 hours ago, 1Panda said:

It could be from the minions sets

No, it's not from the minions sets. It's either from Leaf or Ninjago.

Whatever the bigfig is, in a perverse way, I sort of like the fact it's keeping everyone guessing as to the possible theme.

A new pirate ship set branded under the Creator line has been confirmed. I think it's safe to say that Leaf won't be a Pirates theme, since there is already the Pirate Bay and the Creator Pirate Ship coming up. Plus, the blue bigfig doesn't really look like anything Pirate-related (if the blue bigfig is indeed from Leaf).

So people been using this site for rumored prices, it indeed has Leaf sets on there :

https://www.libreriarayuela.com/es/busqueda/listaLibros.php?tipoBus=full&palabrasBusqueda=lego+leaf&boton=Buscar

14 sets  (i sorted it by price)

• 71361 4,10 € (small bag like combo nexo powers? or CMF? not a polybag set number)
  • 71370 10,95 € 
  • 71371 10,95 € 
  • 71372 10,95 € 
  • 71373 10,95 € 
  • 71363 21,72 € 
  • 71364 21,72 € 
  • 71365 32,81 € 
  • 71366 32,81 € 
  • 71367 33,30 € 
  • 71362 54,32 € 
  • 71360 66,34 € 
  • 71368 77,31 €