Well, they mention Creator so hopefully some news about more 3-in-1 Buildings.

Of course LEAF has more anticipation for me, especially if it involves potential Castle/Pirates.

LEGO the last few years have been so paranoid that they didn't even show off the second half of the year sets until much later in the year. I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO did the same thing year. Just show a few new things being release March-June and nothing after that.

I will laugh and laugh if this theme never comes out and it was all just rumors and more rumors because that's all it is so far. 'It's Bionicle 3.0! It's Castle! It's Pirates! It's time travel just so it can be all three!'

Growing up I thought the online gaming community was insane. They got nothing on the LEGO 'community'.

6 minutes ago, Maple said:

I will laugh and laugh if this theme never comes out and it was all just rumors and more rumors because that's all it is so far. 'It's Bionicle 3.0! It's Castle! It's Pirates! It's time travel just so it can be all three!'

Even if this happens, I'm not gonna be mad , rumors are just that, and some gaming rumours lasted years if not decades by now for some franchises and never happened .

Gaming also taught me not to be hyped until actual critical reviews AFTER the product comes out, and also not to be hyped about quotes like "game launch was bad but we'll fix it"Ā :shrug_confused:

Edited by TeriXeri

Just now, TeriXeri said:

Gaming also taught me not to be hyped until actual critical reviews AFTER the product comes out, but also not as late as (we'll fix the game in the next 6 months).

Exactly. I almost bought a Switch Lite the other day just to play Animal Crossing New Horizons and I'm like 'This would be stupid as I need a new phone and I want to see if the game still has a Museum, shops and all my favorite things before spending $210 on something for one game.

Same with LEGO. People seem to spend a lot of time here debating absolutely nothing instead of spending that time building things. I'm greedy and want to see more MOCs.Ā :tongue:

I'm still hoping for a time traveling theme myself.

At the very least, I'm fairly confident that we'll see pictures of LEGO DOTS, since it's supposed to release in March, a lot earlier than Leaf. It's not a theme a lot of people will care about, but it's still something.Ā 

43 minutes ago, Maple said:

Growing up I thought the online gaming community was insane. They got nothing on the LEGO 'community'.

How so?I've been following both communities for years and the Lego related rumors/leaks are nothing comparedĀ to the insane rumors that the gaming world produces.

Leaf exists,the leak that proved it's existence is legit but regarding what this theme is about is still a mystery.

Edited by LOTR34

5 hours ago, Lego David said:

At the very least, I'm fairly confident that we'll see pictures of LEGO DOTS, since it's supposed to release in March, a lot earlier than Leaf. It's not a theme a lot of people will care about, but it's still something.Ā 

Actually you're quite right on that one...Ā :wink:

From @Zusammengebaut...

LEGO will present its newĀ LEGO DotsĀ theme as early as the morning press previewĀ .Ā Photos and videos are allowed!Ā The announcement says: ā€œExperiment.Ā Break rules.Ā Rethink.Ā Individual self-expression needs an intuitive, creative language.Ā A new playing area."

A new bigfig just leaked. It's blue with an orange beard andĀ mohawk, and it's also got a necklace. It could be from Ninjago, but it could also be from Leaf...Ā 

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Actually you're quite right on that one...Ā :wink:

:innocent:Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Lego David said:

A new bigfig just leaked. It's blue with an orange beard andĀ mohawk, and it's also got a necklace. It could be from Ninjago, but it could also be from Leaf...Ā 

According to @Falconfan1414, it is indeed from Leaf...Ā :distressed:Ā :wacko:

22 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Oh cool so just for fun letā€™s pretend like it is parts of leaf. What can we extrapolate from this figure to help feel the theme.Ā 

Blue skin, cartoonish beard. Necklace. Hmmm. I am having a hard time figuring out what style this is. (I just woke up) so itā€™s fantasy-ish?

i know some will say that we have to wait for more before getting excited but I canā€™t and donā€™t have to. Ā WorstĀ case Iā€™ll be disappointed...Ā oh well...:)

if it is from leaf we can rule out minidoll based theme...

Ā 

Edited by Megbricks

4 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Blue skin, cartoonish beard. Necklace. Hmmm. I am having a hard time figuring out what style this is. (I just woke up) so itā€™s fantasy-ish?

To try and describe it, I suppose you'd call it a Hawaiian Na'vi Leprechaun???Ā :def_shrug:

19 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well... here goes the last hope Constraction had...Ā :cry3:

Either way, assuming it's indeed from Leaf, at first glance it looks like something fantasy, but when you look at the pants, they look more modern-ish. So it's perhaps a fantasy theme in a modernized setting? I don't really know.

8 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

To try and describe it, I suppose you'd call it a Hawaiian Na'vi Leprechaun???Ā :def_shrug:

Yeah Hawaiian was my first reaction.. could it be a fantasy islanders vs pirates theme?

57 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Where exactly did he say that? And how doesĀ he know more about it than we do?

Edited by Lego David

19 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Either way, assuming it's indeed from Leaf, at first glance it looks like something fantasy, but when you look at the pants, they look more modern-ish. So it's perhaps a fantasy theme in a modernized setting? I don't really know.

Ooooh, I know, it's a Journey to the Center of the Earth inspired "Adventurers" theme with a lost, subterranean race of giant Smurfs!!!Ā :sarcasm_smug:

Just now, Lego David said:

Where exactly did he say that?

On an "Instagram Story" of his.Ā :wink:

10 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Yeah Hawaiian was my first reaction.. could it be a fantasy islanders vs pirates theme?

Given all the Pirates and Castle rumors that'd previously swirled around this line, I guess I could see that...Ā :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Ā 

Given all the Pirates and Castle rumors that'd previously swirled around this line, I guess I could see that...Ā :shrug_oh_well:

Oh god Iā€™ll be broke. ;)

8 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

On an "Instagram Story" of his.Ā 

Urggh, why can I not find this story or any pictures of it? I have checked his profile.

Just now, leafan said:

Urggh, why can I not find this story or any pictures of it? I have checked his profile.

I should've clarified, as @Falconfan1414Ā only textually affirmed that the Big-Fig was from Leaf, whereas the image I saw on an "Instagram Story" of Paul Seeley's.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I should've clarified, as @Falconfan1414Ā only textually affirmed that the Big-Fig was from Leaf, whereas the image I saw on an "Instagram Story" of Paul Seeleyļ»æ's.

Thanks, just wish I could see the image. That person's profile in private.

Just now, leafan said:

Thanks, just wish I could see the image. That person's profile in private.

Yeah, you'd have to follow him to see his stories; and checking the usual hashtags, no one else has openly posted it on their own accounts.Ā :def_shrug:

Plugging my comment from the Ninjago thread here (actually forgot about this rumoured theme):

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

I reckon the colours are definitelyĀ off, but otherwise it looks quite a bit like a character from Fairy Tail:Ā https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Jiemma. Cool bigfig, whacky!

This guy is looks to be from a high-fantasy theme. Maybe something like Elves, but with minifigs, inspired by games (WoW) and anime?

Just now, Exetrius said:

Plugging my comment from the Ninjago thread here (actually forgot about this rumoured theme):

This guy is looks to be from a high-fantasy theme. Maybe something like Elves, but with minifigs, inspired by games (WoW) and anime?

I hope not, that sounds awful.

Just now, Exetrius said:

Well, you definitely couldn't fit it into a more grounded "Classic" theme, so Leaf'sĀ certain to be of theĀ "high fantasy" bent.