LM71Blackbird

[COR - FB] Cliffside Storehouse, Spudkirk, Avestia

Cliffside Storehouse

After the brazen attack on the of the newest budding Corrish settlement of Spudkirk, VP of Operations Ralph Clutchington decided to not put all their eggs in one basket. This decision was made so that the settlement would not experience shortages in the aftermath of an attack. The Decision was implemented by building a series of storehouses around the settlement on strategic positions. Also serve as small gun emplacements to further protect the settlement.

49325904197_3f05f11a53_b.jpgCliffside Storehouse 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

These storehouses will have a watch posted at all times to help protect the Spudkirk's limited and important assets.

49325202883_9aca7d5565_b.jpgCliffside Storehouse 3 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

VP of Operations, Ralph Clutchington, is personally overseeing the plan and visiting the guards posted to the storehouses around the settlement.

49325202588_b2ae66cfcf_b.jpgCliffside Storehouse 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

On this trip they are also beginning the stocking process by dropping off the first supply of goods to be stored.

49325202813_1f148a69ce_b.jpgCliffside Storehouse 4 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

----------------------------------------------------------

After seeing @Ayrlego's build in Spudkirk, I really wanted to create something for the settlement as well. C&C are welcome and appreciated and thanks for looking!

Great build LM71, is it your biggest in bricks for BoBS so far? The storehouse itself has a unique and pleasing shape and the cliff and vegetation are both well done.

I probably need to get around to actually finishing my Spudkirk build... between moving, the holidays and the bushfires things have been a little hectic around here!

I really like this scene. The stairs in the rock face, the ripples in the water, the storehouse set at an angle. Nice assortment of vegetation. :thumbup:

This looks like a fun build. It's a nice arrangement and looks very playable. I especially like the shelter and the guy with the spyglass, looking into that chest in the sand!

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 4:48 PM, Ayrlego said:

Great build LM71, is it your biggest in bricks for BoBS so far? The storehouse itself has a unique and pleasing shape and the cliff and vegetation are both well done.

I probably need to get around to actually finishing my Spudkirk build... between moving, the holidays and the bushfires things have been a little hectic around here!

I do believe that it is! I wasn't quite sure about the design of the storehouse at first, but I'm glad that you like it!

21 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I really like this scene. The stairs in the rock face, the ripples in the water, the storehouse set at an angle. Nice assortment of vegetation. :thumbup:

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

This looks like a fun build. It's a nice arrangement and looks very playable. I especially like the shelter and the guy with the spyglass, looking into that chest in the sand!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Spud The Viking said:

Really nice build, lots of details!

What type of property is this?

Thanks! I believe I licensed it as a commerce property.