Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[RSNP] Seascapes near Terraversa

Diplomatic work can be both taxing and time consuming, with long periods of waiting for reactions. To pass time and cater to his scientific leanings, Montoya has coaxed Cooke into another mission of submarine exploration.

49277726873_50c65e6752_c.jpg

As so often before, this has left Cooke working hard at the pump for the diving suit.

49277726763_d226896737_c.jpg

Underwater, Baker is in his element at the forefront of practical science, rustling through wrecks, sea weeds, sea shells, and other fascinating submarine treasures.

Overall view of the build:

49278200766_9fd3c44554_c.jpg

It was originally built for one of the challenges, but never was finished. I didn't want to have it go to waste, and I quite liked how it turned out, so why not send Montoya and Baker on a little scientific exploration? :)

C&C welcome.

Nice one. I like the wreck, but you should've included some scattered gold coins or something! The underwater portion is neat, but I wonder if the scene might look more natural if the rock continued above the shoreline as an abrupt ledge, rather than changing to such a shallow sandy beach? Anyway, it's a fun way to keep your characters fresh.

Very nice build, I like the parrots and the boat on the beach, and the underwater part.

This is great!  I agree that there's some room for improvement with the transition from above to underwater with the beach and all, it's still well done and a lot of fun.  I like all the little elements on the shore and that larger boat in particular, and the photo of the underwater bit works really well.

Great build and amazing scenes! Excellent job on the landscaping and with making everything lively and pure!

I hope that great white keeps his distance from Baker. I know he is a man of science, but hopefully, he doesn't get too carried away! :head_back:

Amazing build I have been working on something like this and love how well you have managed to greate this underwater scene. The different types of grey turn out quite well actually.

Thank you for not letting this build go to waste. The lighting of that second picture creates a great mood for the underwater scene. And that's a nice brick-build boat on the beach. :thumbup:

Great build indeed. :pir-classic:

I found underwater builds to be a different kind of challenge. I think they need a lot of room to look believable, yet that can make them easily look barren. This MOC has none of this problems, well done! :thumbup:

P.S.: Those nets on the beach... a hint of thigns to come? BotBS Volleyball Cup? :pir_laugh2: