The artist that draws the Hidden Side comic commented on my latest review video and said that he designed the latest villain Colonel Vendette himself based on the writer's description. Which is pretty awesome! But I'm also kinda sad as it lessens the chance that we'll be getting a big-fig of the character in an upcoming set.

"World Tour!"

"T Rex!"

"Hotel!"

Huh so everybody just wants Luigi's Mansion 3 huh? :P

But yeah somebody said a few boss ghosts and I agree.

if they transition bigfigs to separate body and legs - just make a bigger ghost trail and give us the top - leave the heads with a top like the troll doll figs and make a few new 2x2 toppers

I'd love to see a haunted garage with ghost mechanics using their wrenches and drills as weapons. They chase the crew with ghost vehicles too. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

Made fan concept of the two idea I made at the beginning of this topic.

I made two version of the shipwreck as I though my 2nd idea was way better of it being able to split in half with teeth something out like a mouth.
I could see the ghost pirate possessing their skeleton body, making the return of Darth Maul's hips with the bars (13249) and have skeleton legs to make them look unique.

https://imgur.com/a/tDBpv0y

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

You know, it'd be interesting if the theme's narrative introduced some sorta MIB-esque governmental organization to intervene, though they'd be more like "grey zone" antagonists that have no idea what they're really up against... :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

You know, it'd be interesting if the theme's narrative introduced some sorta MIB-esque governmental organization to intervene, though they'd be more like "grey zone" antagonists that have no idea what they're really up against... :shrug_oh_well:

I like this. I was thinking that Hidden Side could do a wave where Jack and Parker don't fight ghosts... 

But aliens disguised as humans! Imagine a store and that store has an UFO inside, something like an old Mega Bloks theme, Alien Agency. 

26 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

I like this. I was thinking that Hidden Side could do a wave where Jack and Parker don't fight ghosts... 

But aliens disguised as humans! Imagine a store and that store has an UFO inside, something like an old Mega Bloks theme, Alien Agency. 

That'd be interesting, but I should mention that MIB types aren't always concerned with extraterrestrials, as in some cases they're more broadly interested in paranormal phenomenon overall. 

Edited by Digger of Bricks

5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That'd be interesting, but I should mention that MIB types aren't always concerned with extraterrestrials, as in some cases they're more broadly interested in paranormal phenomenon overall. 

I know, I just shared my idea because I find it cool. Heck, make a mall to transform into a mothership:moar:

Realized the JB's Submarine set from the upcoming wave would be the perfect place to reintroduce the diving helmet mold from the CMF line. The piece in spring green with trans-neon green glass would work great for a Captain Cutler inspired ghost minifig.

61l1a4W+WSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

MV5BZWUxNWI1MmYtMzU1MC00YTRlLTlkMjktYzQ5

I was thinking along the lines of a diver fig that uses the CMF coloration and would include the spring green helmet + alternate head for the fig’s possessed version.

Edited by UberCorp

15 minutes ago, UberCorp said:

Realized the JB's Submarine set from the upcoming wave would be the perfect place to reintroduce the diving helmet mold from the CMF line. The piece in spring green with trans-neon green glass would work great for a Captain Cutler inspired ghost minifig.

That'd be awesome, though I'd personally want to see the helmet recolored in Copper Metallic myself... :thumbup: :purrr: ...the thing is though, Hidden Side already had an opportunity to do such with the antiquated-looking diver in 70431 The Lighthouse of Darkness, and yet they squandered it... :sceptic:

44 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hidden Side already had an opportunity to do such with the antiquated-looking diver in 70431 The Lighthouse of Darkness, and yet they squandered it

True. Would be a great way to get the piece made since we never got Captain Cutler in the actual Scooby Doo line, but I doubt in reality we'll actually get something much different from the City theme divers. I can dream though :laugh:

23 minutes ago, UberCorp said:

True. Would be a great way to get the piece made since we never got Captain Cutler in the actual Scooby Doo line, but I doubt in reality we'll actually get something much different from the City theme divers. I can dream though :laugh:

Well, speaking of such, submarine exploration is returning as a subtheme to City this year, so perhaps the helmet could finally make a reappearance there instead of Hidden Side for a skeletal diver figure? :shrug_oh_well:

If they had use that diving helmet for the lighthouse of darkness this wave in copper and recolor it in yellowish green in the next wave would've been perfect!

12 hours ago, Harkonen said:

That would be great if they wanted to do something other than ghost. I'm imagining the alien would be little people that the faces would be two sided with one being the little alien opening up and getting statue of them hiding around. I only hope that the governmental organization isn't another black suit...     maybe gray suit :def_shrug: 

If not for this Hidden Side than it could be use for a G2 (doing the same kind of thing as Knights Kingdom G1 & G2 being completely different from each other, following different characters)

Someone on Facebook said that they could see a minifigure series with only the ghosts. I liked that idea and here's how I think it might look like. I included a Boss ghost for each ghost type (I believe that the scarier version of Lady E is more likely to appear in a set)
lego_hidden_side_ghost_cmf_idea__by_zaha