Hinckley

Thack Desteck—Day 5, A Pain in the Butt

Maybe I should speak slower for you.

The. Night. Three. Scroll. Is. Unknown. And. He. Won't. Tell. Us. What. It. Does.

Comprende?

It's funny how you were so sure of everything and now you are pretending that you can't comprehend the most simple things imaginable.

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

:wacko: !

Just keeping you on your toes.

It looks like we're headed for three-way tie today. 

6 hours ago, Nancy said:

Zannder, if you have anything you'd like to say, now would be an excellent time. 

4 hours ago, Tameekys said:

I notice that Zandder and Araveea have disappeared after voting for me.

I apologize; in this first full week of the new year my coral-protection duties have taken me far and wide.

2 hours ago, Cadd said:

So assuming a player can’t receive more than one scroll (unjustified assumption, but possibly helpful)

Why on earth would you assume that? It seems like it's an excuse to vote for me more than it's a logical or reasonable guess.

2 hours ago, Tameekys said:

I voted for Zandder before, and nobody seemed to support me.

Now you've got Cadd's support on this vote, now that Cadd's satisfied you're town? Lucky for you it seems that Nancy vouches for you.

36 minutes ago, Eeyara said:

Maybe I should speak slower for you.

The. Night. Three. Scroll. Is. Unknown. And. He. Won't. Tell. Us. What. It. Does.

Comprende?

It's funny how you were so sure of everything and now you are pretending that you can't comprehend the most simple things imaginable.

So you don’t have a suggestion for how your paranoid thought bubble could actually be fact. You’re just being unhelpful and sowing discord?

Just now, Cadd said:

So you don’t have a suggestion for how your paranoid thought bubble could actually be fact. You’re just being unhelpful and sowing discord?

I'm not the only one who thought this, I'm just the only one who is willing to say it. Nice to see you have nothing useful to say here though. Talk about unhelpful, you are the poster boy for it.

Yeah. We’ve already established I’m pushy and rude. I get stuff wrong. Sue me.

Can we get on with the game now instead of complaining the traveller is a jerk but not doing anything about it?

Yeah, you do seem to be making shit up and can't even keep your actual story straight about which scrolls were delivered on which days.

Unvote: Tameekys

Vote: Cadd

14 minutes ago, Cadd said:

unhelpful

I want to point out, as Marwyyn pointed out, that this is just about the only thing you have to say about anyone whom you can't pump for information behind the swingset. I for one am not about to go blabbing to you the way you seem to be doing in the thread today.

Sorry for being away most of the day, the demanding work of composing music and performing music and all that stuff that generally starts anew on Mondays did take a toll on my time. Anyway, I see that paranoia runs rampant and votes fly everywhere. From where I stand, I still believe that Tameekys is our best bet. Perhaps because I don't know him as well as the other folks here? But at the moment I don't believe Cadd is scum, and I don't believe Eeyara is scum, and I may be a fool for believing that. At least I'm obviously not trying to save a fellow scum because there's only one left. So my vote stands.

I'd also like to add that in my private interactions with Zannder he did sound Oceanian, but I detected a soft defense of Coralaaze on day, 2 and his vote switch at the end of day 4 didn't make much sense (from Tameekys to Nerrio, when Tameekys was his number one suspect and she had voted for Nerrio right before :wacko:). So Zannder would be my second choice.

Vote Tally

Tameekys: 1 (Araveea)
Cadd: 3 (Marwyyn, Eeyara, Zandder)
Eeyara: 1 (Nancy)
Zandder: 2 (Cadd, Tameekys)
Non-voters: 1 (Luxxon)

Currently Cadd will be pew-pewed, but who fucking knows what will happen before the Day ends???! :wacko: 3 hours remain in Day Five.

40 minutes ago, Zandder said:

Just now, Hinckley said:

who fucking knows what will happen before the Day ends???!

You'll be able to throw together a nice scene on short notice, it'll be OK.

15 minutes ago, Araveea said:

his vote switch at the end of day 4 didn't make much sense (from Tameekys to Nerrio, when Tameekys was his number one suspect and she had voted for Nerrio right before :wacko:)

At the time I changed my vote, Tameekys was not in a position to be pew-pewed, while Marwyyn had four votes and Nerrio six. So I voted for Nerrio to put a lynch of Marwyyn out of reach, because I trusted her more than I trusted Nerrio. As I said at the time.

17 minutes ago, Araveea said:

soft defense of Coralaaze on day, 2

Huh?

3 hours ago, Zandder said:

Now you've got Cadd's support on this vote, now that Cadd's satisfied you're town? Lucky for you it seems that Nancy vouches for you.

Well now that's an odd way to put it. :look: 

3 hours ago, Zandder said:

Yeah, you do seem to be making shit up and can't even keep your actual story straight about which scrolls were delivered on which days.

I want to point out, as Marwyyn pointed out, that this is just about the only thing you have to say about anyone whom you can't pump for information behind the swingset. I for one am not about to go blabbing to you the way you seem to be doing in the thread today.

Reading carefully, I don't think Cadd has made anything up. He's got stuff wrong, but corrected himself when he has. He hasn't stuck to something regardless. You seem to be using quite stale reasons to vote here and you've really not given us much to work with at all. 

2 hours ago, Zandder said:

At the time I changed my vote, Tameekys was not in a position to be pew-pewed, while Marwyyn had four votes and Nerrio six. So I voted for Nerrio to put a lynch of Marwyyn out of reach, because I trusted her more than I trusted Nerrio. As I said at the time.

I trust Cadd more than I trust you, so I'm going to 

Unvote: Eeyara, Vote: Zannder

and apologies to Eeyara, but it was necessary at the time.

Now, what will Luxxon do if/when he swoops in at the last minute? 

We had a player with a Wifi problem during today's portion of the Day thread. Add to this, they were able to contact me through PM and I quoted them the wrong time for the end of the Day. I will accept all posts/votes before this post. Apologies and thank yous to all players.

Vote Tally

Tameekys: 1 (Araveea)
Cadd: 4 (Marwyyn, Eeyara, Zandder, Luxxon)
Zandder: 2 (Cadd, Tameekys, Nancy)

The Day has ended with Cadd being pew-pewed. Please get your Night Actions in within the next 24 hours. Night 5 will last between 24 and 48 hours. Day 6 will begin as soon as possible.

27 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Vote: Zannder

4 minutes ago, Luxxon said: