ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego Expeditionary Light Tank M8 "Buford" AGS

Hi to all comrades, I am a lover like you of Lego military themes, I follow with passion the "The Brick Great War" from the beginning, even if I do not participate, over the years I have posted several of my creations in the old section, I am glad that there is now one entirely dedicated to this theme. I hope to be in the right place to post my military creations here. Having said that, today I present you my Lego Expeditionary Light Tank M8 "Buford" AGS, an improved version of the M8 AGS (Armoured Gun System) designed and manufactured by the Company BAE Systems. The mission for this vehicle is to have the ability to be airdropped behind an enemy lines and takes a position until the arrival of the main forces. It has level 3 armour package to increases the survivability against anti-tank guided missile and RPG, main armament of the BAE Systems Expeditionary Light Tank (ELT) is similar to the M8 AGS with one 105 mm gun. It also has the latest technological discoveries regarding communication, armaments and sensors.

48792596847_a5a31f13a2_c.jpgLego Expeditionary Light Tank M8 "Buford" AGS by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

48792596527_2cbc43f4f8_c.jpgLego Expeditionary Light Tank M8 "Buford" AGS (5) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

48792088128_91071c3a15_c.jpgLego Expeditionary Light Tank M8 "Buford" AGS (3) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Great build and nice to see you here my friend! Keep your eyes here we have a lot more coming soon. 

15 minutes ago, TheBeeze said:

Great build and nice to see you here my friend! Keep your eyes here we have a lot more coming soon. 

Thank You for the feedback! I will definitely stay tuned for news!

15 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Looks very interesting, very compact and clean lines. Good job.

Thank You! I came up with this creation by analyzing the tank scale from real photos with those of the soldiers and nearby objects. The width of 8 stud (plus two lateral ERA studs, therefore a total of 10 stud) seemed to me the best to get the right proportion and more similar to the real one.

18 minutes ago, Lo var Lachland said:

Looks like a massive caliber-gun for a light tank. Is it a 105mil?

Exactly!