My potential entry to the 17th Eurobricks Technic chalenge. Current Idea is a bus thats been given the monster truck treatment, massive lift, 4x4, diff locks, portal axles, power puller wheels, currenty 70 cm long

49321434457_8b5b0c4b44_b.jpg

the diff locks are pneumatic but one of the small pistons is rather sticky for some reason, and the m-motor powered pump can't move it.

8 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Please correct me if I am wrong.

No correction needed

10 hours ago, Nebulaire said:

I have the same idea for this contest !

May the best bus win, although it'll come down to who finnishes.

Update time. Shortened the wheel base, finalised the motor mounts on the axles so the lowest point is the diffs, thanks to the portals that's now 1 stud above the wheel center(or is it hole as its technic?) came up with a cool linked the suspention idea through leavers and a diff to allow free articulation but prevents body roll, ~90° between the axles and minimal spring compression, kinda makes the diff locks superfluous.

Driving the diff in the syspention makes the chassis rock back and forth, might put a loading ramp on the back for a buggy or similar. Partly because most of my panels ared and I don't have enough to build a full body. Still can't work out why one of the mini pneumatic rams isn't working. maybe it needs new grease, if any one know how to fix it that would be greatly apreciated.

<a data-flickr-embed="true" href="https://live.staticflickr.com/video/49427095256/de4e0ae496/720p.mp4?s=eyJpIjo0OTQyNzA5NTI1NiwiZSI6MTU3OTc1NDM0OCwicyI6ImRkYjA2M2UwY2E4MWE5N2JkOThhOGY4MzE4YTE2ZDRjOTQ0YzRiNzYiLCJ2IjoxfQ" title="tc17">

would overhauling my Delorean moc and using as the car on the back break the "Entries need to be new" rule?

Edited by That_LEGO_Guy
fix vid