Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

On 5/27/2020 at 2:22 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I would really love to get sets like "MCU Legacy" or "The Infinity Saga", which would be sets based on previous MCU movies. I think they would sell really well. Eh maybe one day...

I wish they had done sets for the 10 year anniversary.

On 6/22/2020 at 6:35 AM, Lego-Freak said:

The burger is also a nice touch, most likely a reference to the original Iron Man film

Ah yes, when Tony Stark says he wants an American cheeseburger after being rescued from the cave prison.

19 hours ago, HarmfulEmpire said:

It’s an image of the engine to the hot rod. 

oh, ok.

Random, but is something preventing LEGO from visiting non Avengers characters.

- Ghostrider update, maybe even Cosmic Ghostrider

- Dr Doom

- Nova

- Classic Ultron

Edited by Rayskull

10 minutes ago, Rayskull said:

- Dr Doom

- Nova

- Classic Ultron

Given how LEGO has already done at least 1 version of at least These specific characters, [The Mighty Micros Ultron being the "Classic" one] , they probably don't think they are too necessary for now… 

7 minutes ago, Rayskull said:

The mighty Micros are too silly

True, however the Ultron one for me is on the list of Mighty Micros which just needed  a better head, (or better yet the Firefly helmet with a print), like the Loki or the Scorpion figure. 

13 hours ago, Rayskull said:

- Dr Doom

- Nova

- Classic Ultron

Out of these 4, I would say that Ultron has the best chance of being re-released. He's a classic Avengers villain and a pretty obvious choice for a villain character in the next wave of Avengers sets. Don't expect Cosmic Ghost Rider, Lego will probably never make the Punisher

Review of Hulkbuster is out. Our fears have come true. He looks like he's missing a head when standing up straight.

Edited by HarryVader

What appears to be a Superior spider man mini fig has leaked online. Can anyone confirm that this is a real leak? 

50 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

What appears to be a Superior spider man mini fig has leaked online. Can anyone confirm that this is a real leak? 

Definitely fake.

16 hours ago, Rayskull said:

- Dr Doom

- Nova

- Classic Ultron

Most likely because they're focused on characters with some sort of mainstream notoriety at the present, whether it be the movies, video games or TV. 

They'll probably get around to a Fantastic Four set when we get closer to the inevitable movie reboot.

Edited by Battlinpanther

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Out of these 4, I would say that Ultron has the best chance of being re-released. He's a classic Avengers villain and a pretty obvious choice for a villain character in the next wave of Avengers sets. Don't expect Cosmic Ghost Rider, Lego will probably never make the Punisher

Review of Hulkbuster is out. Our fears have come true. He looks like he's missing a head when standing up straight.

That helmet ruins the entire set now, everything else is fine, but Lego really should’ve made a new mold for that.

50 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

That helmet ruins the entire set now, everything else is fine, but Lego really should’ve made a new mold for that.

Yup. They should have went with the older style helmet (the dome piece). It’s a shame because the rest of the set looks really cool.

I really wish we could've gotten this in the Helicarrier set instead of the flying rectangle we got. The new footage from the game looks pretty good but I'm still not entirely sold on it. The AIM Agents are definetely overused in the sets but at least they're pretty accurate to the game. 

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I really wish we could've gotten this in the Helicarrier set instead of the flying rectangle we got. The new footage from the game looks pretty good but I'm still not entirely sold on it. The AIM Agents are definetely overused in the sets but at least they're pretty accurate to the game. 

This Helicarrier looks pretty slicc, not a bit like that thicc box we got. Ugh.

The trailer for Avengers PS4 only makes me wish more that they had a set with Abomination in! Hopefully one day we'll get a bigfig of him 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:29 AM, Guyon2002 said:

On 6/23/2020 at 10:08 PM, Walter529a said:

Quoted mistakenly, is there no way to unquote?

11 hours ago, HarryVader said:

8 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

7 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Yup. They should have went with the older style helmet (the dome piece). It’s a shame because the rest of the set looks really cool.

Guys its obvious its supposed to hunch forward, this reviewer is a megablocks for not properly posing it.  The helmet looks great when viewed from the intended angle.  I don't look that I look great viewed from under the chin either. 

Where is this guy out, I want it badly.

I wondered about the knees, he says they're fragile...uhoh

Haha its been forever since I've been content filtered.  I like it, simpler, better times, when people had standards.  I miss it.

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Thats my first view of the AIM source material, they look pretty awesome. 

5 hours ago, RobbieHxC said:

The trailer for Avengers PS4 only makes me wish more that they had a set with Abomination in! Hopefully one day we'll get a bigfig of him 

I hope he's not a big fig, i think he'll be built to match the hulkbuster.

Edited by Rayskull

2 hours ago, Rayskull said:

I hope he's not a big fig, i think he'll be built to match the hulkbuster.

Not making him a bigfig (if they're making him) wouldn't make sense, he's essentially an evil Hulk in that regard so he should just receive the ''Hulk treatment''

2 hours ago, Rayskull said:

Guys its obvious its supposed to hunch forward, this reviewer is a megablocks for not properly posing it.  The helmet looks great when viewed from the intended angle.  I don't look that I look great viewed from under the chin either. 

I know its just a joke, but Mega Bloks [Construx] has some pretty great builds and pieces right now. Also, yeah, it may look good at a specific angle, but only looking good at one angle still damages its look overall, the other Hulkbusters had to compromise too, but at least their heads looked good on different angles.

Just saw a new game trailer, I see lots of AIM mechs, I would certainly like one of those.

5 hours ago, Walter529a said:

I know its just a joke, but Mega Bloks [Construx] has some pretty great builds and pieces right now. Also, yeah, it may look good at a specific angle, but only looking good at one angle still damages its look overall, the other Hulkbusters had to compromise too, but at least their heads looked good on different angles.

Yeah he never posed him properly, and he kept one shoulder folded over his arm for the whole review??  

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I wish we could've gotten a couple of Adaptoids