Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Rayskull said:

At 12:00 I will call my Lego store just to see,if maybe they're just not available online.

Called, it's as if they don't even know they exist yet.  Oh well.  Disappointed again.

Edited by Rayskull

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Because due to the closing of the LEGO factories in Mexico both North and South America have got a bit of an issue with set availability as they are now relying on the European and Asian factories, who produce sets for their respective regions first and foremost.

The factory already reopened.

12 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

The factory already reopened.

It’ll still take time to ramp up to normal production levels, though. These delays are completely understandable, and it’s definitely disappointing for us but there’s not really anything that can be done except to wait. 

I called customer service and they said that they can’t comment on release dates if it isn’t shown on the website. 

Actually the date I got from LEGO was that it is coming in the next month but no specific date yet 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Does anyone here by any chance have a picture of the Black Widow movie BW figure with the printed arms from the game version? 

The box labelled „Tony‘s Toys“ is a welcome addition :laugh: I wonder why they hid that on the box art (and thus also in the catalogue). The burger is also a nice touch, most likely a reference to the original Iron Man film, along with the Hot Rod :thumbup:

Edited by Lego-Freak

I honestly have mixed feelings about this set. The pods aren't really special but still nice to get and the hotrod is cool but I don't really feel like it was a necessary inclusion. The little ''lab'' section with the nanofigure and the cheeseburger and box are very nice inclusion though.

The minifigures are just meh, only excited for the MK2. Imo they should've replaced Tony and an AIM agent with another exclusive suit as only 1 exclusive figure in a $30 set is kinda sad. Speaking of the pricetag, I really don't see $30 worth of stuff here. I'll pick it up eventually but not at full price.

52 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Official pictures for the HoA expansion set are out: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-76167-iron-man-armoury-bilder/103660/

It is good to see that there are more pieces in the set and better details. One of the stickers is the delivery message about the burger, and I wonder if there's anything inside the box. Some questions, however:

- What is that tile in Tony's hand? The cell phone is on the table, I can't figure out what that sticker is.

- Furthermore, on the table, is the white build supposed to be a 3D printer, printing the nanofigure?

- The print on the Mark 2 helmet is great; Can someone confirm if the color of Mark 2 is different from the color of the first War Machine (which I believe was dark gray)

Thanks in advance!

What is the size of this box? It looks like a $15 battle pack box, but retails for $30? This is an adorable set by the way. I love it

Edited by HarryVader

18 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Does anyone here by any chance have a picture of the Black Widow movie BW figure with the printed arms from the game version? 

15 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:
*snip*

Thanks! Definetely something I'm gonna do when I eventually get both figures

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Thanks! Definetely something I'm gonna do when I eventually get both figures

No problem, and same here but probably with the comics Mary Jane hair instead of the rubber Friends one. It almost looks like the arms are meant to go with the movie figure, it makes BW look more like how she does in the movie poster.

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

The print on the Mark 2 helmet is great; Can someone confirm if the color of Mark 2 is different from the color of the first War Machine (which I believe was dark gray)

I think the MK2 is pearl silver, the same color as the stud shooters on the hot rod.

As for the other 2 questions, I’m not sure. The 3D printers a good call, I just thought it was a specialized display since the suit is so much smaller than the others. The tile is confusing me too. Is it a remote for the lab? Is it a remote key for the car? Is it some kind of computer chip Tony’s in the process of programming?

Just realized from Ashnflash’s video that the mystery tile is cylinder head Tony was fixing on his hot rod in Iron Man 1. I suppose it could also be the head gasket since its just a 1x2 tile so its really thin.

4 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I think the MK2 is pearl silver, the same color as the stud shooters on the hot rod.

Great, thanks!

8 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Just realized from Ashnflash’s video that the mystery tile is cylinder head Tony was fixing on his hot rod in Iron Man 1. I suppose it could also be the head gasket since its just a 1x2 tile so its really thin.

It definitely looks like the head gasket, LEGO really put several Iron Man easter eggs in this set, I like it.

On the clear light blue window pieces, the "hologram" attachments to the handrail pieces in the armory, the right one has an outline of what looks like falcon's Redwing drone from Civil War. Am I correct?

On 6/20/2020 at 9:55 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Today is a sad day with the unofficial confirmation of the delay 

Yes it is.

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Official pictures for the HoA expansion set are out: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-76167-iron-man-armoury-bilder/103660/

LEGO 76167 Marvel Iron Man Armoury: Offizielle Bilder (Robert Steinmetz) - 6

I think I'm like everyone else here,

- Hot Rod unnecessary (I would rather have the suit up circle)

- Needs one more unique suit

- Hamburger and Box details are fun

Sooo if you pick up The avengers tower, will you store your two extra suits here or there?  I think there needs to be more Iron Man suits scattered about to make you want 2 of this.

1 hour ago, Rayskull said:

-Hot Rod unnecessary (I would rather have the suit up circle

Well, the first HOA set sort of had the suit up machine

Granted, having a more detailed one would be amazing

7 hours ago, HRC said:

On the clear light blue window pieces, the "hologram" attachments to the handrail pieces in the armory, the right one has an outline of what looks like falcon's Redwing drone from Civil War. Am I correct?

No. It’s an image of the engine to the hot rod. 

What suits are printed on the blue screens behind the pods in the "HOA expansion" set? I can see one is the new Rescue armor.

Just now, Leggomyleggo said:

What suits are printed on the blue screens behind the pods in the "HOA expansion" set? I can see one is the new Rescue armor.

Square Enix, Prototype, War Machine, Blazer

Huge release news for people in the US. 4 marvel sets (small tower, Hulkbuster, venomosaurus, helicarrier) all have release dates of July 1st on targets website 

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Huge release news for people in the US. 4 marvel sets (small tower, Hulkbuster, venomosaurus, helicarrier) all have release dates of July 1st on targets website 

No news regarding the normal Tower and Bust?