Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Sounds fine. A $10-15ish blister pack in the same style as the spider-man museum, but with an exclusive falcon, the new black widow, and 2 army-building agents? This might be the first set I'll buy for marvel this year since the Iron man mech.

1 hour ago, HRC said:

The brick-built wings is cool, though I would prefer just a single mold, like the Civil War Falcon.

Same here, I wish they brought that mold back but in dark gray for Infinity War Falcon. Hopefully these wings are at least printed and not stickers, there's something about stickers for minifigures, even if it is for their accessories, that irks me.

As others have said, happy to be getting that Black Widow with her great arm printing potentially. Never liked Lego's AIM Agents but I'll take em.

What do you mean "much of anything"? Like, no stickers or printing? Or just really bad wings?

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Same here, I wish they brought that mold back but in dark gray for Infinity War Falcon. Hopefully these wings are at least printed and not stickers, there's something about stickers for minifigures, even if it is for their accessories, that irks me.

As others have said, happy to be getting that Black Widow with her great arm printing potentially. Never liked Lego's AIM Agents but I'll take em.

I don't think they've ever done stickers in minifig packs like this so that either means printed parts or plain parts. Personally I like the molded wings because they aren't cumbersome but I prefer the brick built ones because of their articulation.

I'm not a big fan of the AIM Agent design either but blame the upcoming Avengers game for the design choice. I do hope we get the classic bucket head design in LEGO some day.

1 hour ago, HRC said:

What do you mean "much of anything"? Like, no stickers or printing? Or just really bad wings?

I don’t think they are bad, they are just not like the brickbuilt wings we have gotten in the past and not molded wings either 

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think they are bad, they are just not like the brickbuilt wings we have gotten in the past and not molded wings either 

Dang, I better keep my expectations low then. But honestly with a $15 pack, I would be happy to just get a new Falcon minifig. I loved him in the MCU movies.

On the same page, where the super mario names appeared, there is the set 76167 Iron Man Armory. I don't know if I translated wrong, but what could that be.

6 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

On the same page, where the super mario names appeared, there is the set 76167 Iron Man Armory. I don't know if I translated wrong, but what could that be.

Pretty sure that's the unknown ~$30 set but if that's Iron Man related that would really suck

4 hours ago, Jinzol said:

Dang, I guess now my hopes for a F+WS set are officially dead... 

Honestly, kind of annoyed at all the remakes we’re getting. The hall of armor is barely 1 year old and we’re already getting a new one? Why? Why?

Edited by HarryVader

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Honestly, kind of annoyed at all the remakes we’re getting. The hall of armor is barely 1 year old and we’re already getting a new one? Why? Why?

What hurts even more is how (at least in my opinion) the Hall of Armor wasn't even that good. The figures are great and the hall itself looks good enough but it was really boring to build and the design for IGOR was really bad. Wether or not I get this new one (if it's real) will totally depend on the figures and how high the inevitable discounts are. I'm honestly getting really sick of Iron Man when it comes to LEGO :hmpf: 

I dunno if anyone remember but this has been reported long time ago. I'm glad that we get a solidification that the set really exist. *oh2*

I’ve said this a million times and I will say it again. I’m sick and tired of the abundance of SquareEnix sets out there. I don’t like the game’s designs, and I have no idea why LEGO is deciding to make as many sets as possible out of a game that people are not even that excited for. Sure, LEGO can’t make MCU sets forever, but at least make sure we get Disney+ sets or give us new comic book variants instead of repeats of that ugly game Iron Man design. One of him is enough :( 

Hulkbuster set apparently comes with only Iron Man and AIM Agent? Well the build better be good cuz this set sounds like a waste of $40

1 minute ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I just want some variety in marvel sets and not another Hall of Armor. THAT SET HASN’T EVEN BEEN RETIRED YET.

Lol if they want remakes, why not make another bridge battle with new figs?

I guess there's still hope for some sort of retailer exclusive Falcon and Winter Soldier set, but it's not looking great at this point :sad:

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pretty sure that's the unknown ~$30 set but if that's Iron Man related that would really suck

Not if it's a hall of armor expansion with more MCU suits.

Hulkbuster set apparently comes with only Iron Man and AIM Agent? Well the build better be good cuz this set sounds like a waste of $40

It's just named weird, probably from the translation. It almost certainly doesn't come with 2 figures.

2 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I just want some variety in marvel sets and not another Hall of Armor. THAT SET HASN’T EVEN BEEN RETIRED YET.

I'm assuming it's an expansion with more suits.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Not if it's a hall of armor expansion with more MCU suits.

Given LEGO's love for the new game I highly doubt it

8 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

It comes with more

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It comes with more

That’s good news. I hope that Rescue rumor is true.

The AIM agents really are this year‘s Outriders, aren‘t they? :tongue: I don‘t mind their inclusion, given they’re the main mooks in the game, but it‘d be nice to see at least one brand new character in the two upcoming waves :look: Granted, I can‘t think of any characters confirmed to appear in the game we‘ve never seen in LEGO form before, but there has to be at least one, right? 

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It’s so weird though, because almost everyone else hates that game. But considering Lego’s bizarre Endgame hate, this probably makes sense.

Edited by HarryVader

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It comes with more

It's 2 agents, iron man, and rescue, right? I thought that was the intial leak.

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

In that case it'd all hinge on whether or not it has more suits than the enix suit we've gotten 50 times already. I'd be fine with it having that iron man AND the new WM with rescue or some of the game suits (he's got some alternate appearances that are pretty cool), but if it's just that iron man and 1 or 2 aim agents I'd be disappointed.

It’s so weird though, because almost everyone else hates that game. But considering Lego’s bizarre Endgame hate, this probably makes sense.

From what I've seen so far I'm not a fan. Doesn't anyone think it's weird how Ms Marvel is one of the main characters in the game but not in any of these sets?

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

In that case it'd all hinge on whether or not it has more suits than the enix suit we've gotten 50 times already. I'd be fine with it having that iron man AND the new WM with rescue or some of the game suits (he's got some alternate appearances that are pretty cool), but if it's just that iron man and 1 or 2 aim agents I'd be disappointed.

I hope it's good but I'm not expecting much, so far 2020 has been one of the worst years in this themes lifespan.