Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Amen. I’m still waiting for The Collector. 

I’d hope for some figures from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2. Kang and Ravonna, Captain Avalon, Jane Foster Thor (though we’ll probably get her with the inevitable Love and Thunder sets and I’m not too attached to Jane Foster anyway). 

I'm not sure if they'll ever release the Collector, he wears only one costume in MCU, and that costume was already done for Comic-Con. 

I would much rather get Symbiote Spider-Man, as he's also only available as a Comic-Con minifig.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If we're getting a Marvel CMF it would most likely be based off the MCU and they'll probably stick to the movies

We don't know that tho. 

26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We don't know that tho. 

That's why I said 'most likely'. The MCU is a lot more popular and mainstream than the comics, it's the obvious choice

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's why I said 'most likely'. The MCU is a lot more popular and mainstream than the comics, it's the obvious choice

Thing is that the comics have such a large potential for who could be included throughout multiple series, but the MCU doesn't. Sure it'd be nice to see the bigger characters who were missed out on (Ronin, Heimdall, Peggy Carter, Yon-Rogg, Ego), but most characters missed out on are only the people or costumes that AFOL want. Comparing to the DC series, we only had six new characters (nine counting Jay Garrick, Simon Baz and Priscilla Rich, who are just different people to go by Flash, GL and Cheetah), and the rest were just different versions of the biggest heroes/villains

An MCU CMF would be the AFOL dream, but its more likely to go with comics

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Thing is that the comics have such a large potential for who could be included throughout multiple series, but the MCU doesn't. Sure it'd be nice to see the bigger characters who were missed out on (Ronin, Heimdall, Peggy Carter, Yon-Rogg, Ego), but most characters missed out on are only the people or costumes that AFOL want. Comparing to the DC series, we only had six new characters (nine counting Jay Garrick, Simon Baz and Priscilla Rich, who are just different people to go by Flash, GL and Cheetah), and the rest were just different versions of the biggest heroes/villains

An MCU CMF would be the AFOL dream, but its more likely to go with comics

There is more than enough for multiple series, just watch J2G and Ashnflash's CMF videos. But if it ends up happening and it's based off the comics I won't buy them anyway.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Psst... Don‘t tell that the few remaining hardcore comic fans, they might tear you to shreds :grin:

It‘s true though, the MCU is the most popular thing in the world of comics, and for good reason. Most moviegoers haven‘t read a single comic book page (and neither have I, come to think of it). I still like and collect the comic book / video game / TV show based sets, but the MCU sets have always been my favourites. An MCU CMF would thus be a dream come true :wub:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I just can't stop thinking of all the amazing minfigs we could get with comic based CMF, for example Defenders (including Daredevil), Punisher, Fantastic Four or X-Men. 

But on the other hand MCU series would be at the same level of being incredible. Endgame Cap, Thor, Rocket or Captain Marvel, Homemade and Upgraded Spider-Man, accurate Wasp, Thanos, Ronin or Infinity War Scarlet Witch, the possibilities are endless.

But you know what minfigure could appear in both? Stan Lee. It's a perfect opportunity to include him, even as a chase figure (1 per 1 box). If they don't include him I will be really dissatisfied. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But you know what minfigure could appear in both? Stan Lee. It's a perfect opportunity to include him, even as a chase figure (1 per 1 box). If they don't include him I will be really dissatisfied. 

Introducing: the Stan Lee CMF with 16 different Stan Lee's :laugh_hard:

30 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Psst... Don‘t tell that the few remaining hardcore comic fans, they might tear you to shreds :grin:

It‘s true though, the MCU is the most popular thing in the world of comics, and for good reason. Most moviegoers haven‘t read a single comic book page (and neither have I, come to think of it). I still like and collect the comic book / video game / TV show based sets, but the MCU sets have always been my favourites. An MCU CMF would thus be a dream come true :wub:

Yeah, it's much more likely any CMF would be MCU. 

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Introducing: the Stan Lee CMF with 16 different Stan Lee's :laugh_hard:

I think ashnflash made a stan lee CMF, one for each cameo. 

But yeah, stan lee should be the chase figure if there's a marvel CMF, maybe with amazing fantasy #15 as his accesory.

26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Endgame Cap, Thor, Rocket or Captain Marvel, Homemade and Upgraded Spider-Man, accurate Wasp, Thanos, Ronin or Infinity War Scarlet Witch, the possibilities are endless

Don’t forget pre-2012 movie heroes and villains. If real, this has so much potential.

Edited by HarryVader

32 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

5 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

But yeah, stan lee should be the chase figure if there's a marvel CMF, maybe with amazing fantasy #15 as his accesory.

Luckily it looks like the CMF's no longer have a chase figure so Stan could just be one of the 16 spots if they choose to make him

I’d love if they did a Marvel CMF where series 1 was MCU, series 2 was comic based, and alternate like that for multiple series. I think the MCU can easily turn out at least 2-3 series on its own between characters we’ve never gotten and characters we need variants of. Hell, you could make a CMF for MCU Iron Man alone, and I wouldn’t complain for one minute. 

Is there any kind of legitimacy to these CMF rumour? last I heard LEGO were unable to make them due to the Hasbro/Marvel deal which was extended back in February.

28 minutes ago, AndrewCole14 said:

Is there any kind of legitimacy to these CMF rumour? last I heard LEGO were unable to make them due to the Hasbro/Marvel deal which was extended back in February.

Not really. According to someone, lego is able to make a CMF series for marvel now. I don't remember who, it wasn't even in this thread, and for all I know it wasn't even a leaker.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Not really. According to someone, lego is able to make a CMF series for marvel now. I don't remember who, it wasn't even in this thread, and for all I know it wasn't even a leaker.

It was @Itaria No Shintaku

But just because it can happen, doesn't mean it will, so unless it gets outright confirmed, don't get too excited expecting the best

Like most I’d love to see a MCU CMF as long as it didn’t go down the same path as the recent lacklustre (and I’m being kind here) DC series.

Despite Itaria being the source, still think it’s a longshot though. Same reasons we’ll never see a Star Wars CMF. 

12 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Like most I’d love to see a MCU CMF as long as it didn’t go down the same path as the recent lacklustre (and I’m being kind here) DC series.

Despite Itaria being the source, still think it’s a longshot though. Same reasons we’ll never see a Star Wars CMF. 

The DC series was pretty good imo so I would love to get something similair but MCU based. I guess your major complaint is the reused heroes? Batman, Wonder Woman, Supes etc but I don't think that's a big problem for the MCU. The DC series included 8 brand new characters and 8 variations, that would be easy to fill with MCU figures. The 8 new characters could be anything as there are many characters LEGO hasn't touched yet and the variants could be filled by just using Endgame (SS Cap, Black Widow, Ronin etc)

16 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

So is that Captain Marvel leak real or a custom?

Where is it?

27 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Where is it?

I originally saw it #legoleaks story but can't find it rn so try @pufferhouse and go to their story.

Its looks very nice. I think the blue is regular blue instead of dark blue. The torsos like the one from box but with a sash print that connects to the legs and hips similar to the the original figure's from the Thanos/Hyperion set; the head looks like the box's too (new but kind of similar to Age of Ultron Black Widow's); and the hair is the same as Infinity War Widow's. The legs and torso also have some cool dark blue lines running through them.

Edited by Legocity2713

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Looks real to me :thumbup: The head print isn't new though, it's Leia's latest one :wink:

Oh yes you're right. Now we know its double sided. :sweet: