Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm still wondering if Mysterio was Lego's fault or concept art fault.

Looking at past sets and pieces of concept art I'd say it's another concept art fault. When it comes to LEGO Marvel you can blame LEGO for giving us underdetailed figures but inaccurate figures are almost always the fault of outdated concept art

18 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I wonder what those other two figures are. Hopefully new characters! I’m excited to see all the new figure designs. I hope the agents are good- we haven’t seen a SHIELD agent since 2015.

I'd love for one of the agents to be the same design as the last SHIELD Agent, but female. Like in Lego Marvel Super Heroes. 

4 hours ago, steveholt said:

I'd love for one of the agents to be the same design as the last SHIELD Agent, but female. Like in Lego Marvel Super Heroes. 

I think it's probably aim agents like in the game sets from january, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I'm pretty disappointed Hulk and Loki only come in a $60 4+ version of the Avengers tower. 

It’s worth it

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s worth it

Maybe I'll get it. It's on the back of my list though... this summer is shaping up to be one of the best waves we've ever seen across all themes.

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think it's probably aim agents like in the game sets from january, unfortunately.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

I was planning to buy both towers either way, missed out on the original, not letting that happen again. Really curious about both sets. 4+ sets tend to have printed pieces over stickers so I hope that's one of it's strengths.

I know it's not going to happen but it would be amazing if the unknown agents were based off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Coulson, May, Daisy etc.)

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I know it's not going to happen but it would be amazing if the unknown agents were based off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Coulson, May, Daisy etc.)

That would be amazing. Daisy is very unlikely sadly as she's more of a superhero than an agent in other Media, but may could work as a generic agent. I mean we already got Coulson a few years ago, so wouldn't be too strange of an idea.

In other news, the Harry Potter character Fenrir Greyback leaked with an updated version of the Hux legs. Finally getting rid of that middle cloak thingy. I think they might use it on Nick Fury.

5 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

In other news, the Harry Potter character Fenrir Greyback leaked with an updated version of the Hux legs. Finally getting rid of that middle cloak thingy. I think they might use it on Nick Fury.

FFH Fury already used Hux's legs

29 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Technically.

Which set is fury in again? I assume the helicarrier?

Yes the helicarrier. 

Edited by Huigberts Builds

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

More pictures of War Machine, gives me hope that more minifigures will leak soon.

Old helmet still. Also there’s a pretty clear picture of the new hulk, but one of the shoulders looks like it was cropped in from another image.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

More pictures of War Machine, gives me hope that more minifigures will leak soon.

Or just the rest of war machine at this point. It'll be interesting to see the shoulder cannon.

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s very interesting none of the new pieces for war machine have leaked 

Pieces plural? I thought he just had the new cannon. Is he getting a new armor mold along with it?

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Pieces plural? I thought he just had the new cannon. Is he getting a new armor mold along with it?

Oh dang, I interpreted that as prints, but you're right, that's new pieces, PLURAL.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

6 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

He has a new helmet that hasn't leaked yet