Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

23 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

(Lego you better get on the hype train and make us some Disney+ MCU sets)

I think they will get on the hype train but it might require a little patients

Edited by Falconfan1414

26 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If they do decide to put it on D+ I hope it's a dual release. I'll never watch a new Marvel movie at home if theatres are an option

Same. MCU movies are for theaters. Can you imagine watching Endgame for the first time at home? That’d be the worst thing ever

Filming is underway for the Disney+ Hawkeye series, and I sense a golden opportunity here:

Spoiler

60291_alt3.jpg

YCwk1jZk_n6yTp3Wp7iQWpuLfgJ2lBIwMBThIaYo

12 hours ago, tafkatb said:

Filming is underway for the Disney+ Hawkeye series, and I sense a golden opportunity here:

Spoiler

Also Jeremy Renner has been seen wearing a hearing aid, which was a plot point in the same comic series which introduced the dog Lucky. And just this year, in the City Main Square set 60271, Lego introduced a minifig with a hearing aid printed on the side of the head. In the past, we thought Lego couldn't print on the side of minifig heads, just the front and back, but clearly they can now do it.

Obviously, this doesn't guarantee a D+ Hawkeye set... but if Lego did make one, they have everything they need.

1 minute ago, Felkin said:
  Hide contents

Also Jeremy Renner has been seen wearing a hearing aid, which was a plot point in the same comic series which introduced the dog Lucky. And just this year, in the City Main Square set 60271, Lego introduced a minifig with a hearing aid printed on the side of the head. In the past, we thought Lego couldn't print on the side of minifig heads, just the front and back, but clearly they can now do it.

Obviously, this doesn't guarantee a D+ Hawkeye set... but if Lego did make one, they have everything they need.

LEGO has printed the side of minifig heads before though: 

sw0400.png

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Oops, thought it was a first. Sorry.

19 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think they will get on the hype train but it might require a little patients

Man I love your cryptic messages. Glad to hear that Helstrom is getting a tie in.

Edited by KevinMD

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wish Vision could've had that kind of treatment

32 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Wish Vision could've had that kind of treatment

I hope a WandaVision set can make Vision like that

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

When do all think we will get the Disney+ sets. January?

There's none rumored yet so definitely not.

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

And the Skeleton Boy in the Halloween CMF. Other than these, I don't think they've done any others. Which is a shame because Vision (as Quicksilver838 mentioned) and Spider-Man and Nick Fury could all use it.

3 hours ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

I think maybe a Wandavision set in February or March

Considering how late the Mando sets came out, I think WandaVision sets are coming in the summer...

Edited by HarryVader

20 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Considering how late the Mando sets came out, I think WandaVision sets are coming in the summer...

I agree. The D+ sets are delayed to prevent spoilers in merch, and even after the child was revealed, it took Lego 9 months to release the fig.

I'm sure we will get a set or more eventually, but like Falconfan said, it will take a lot of patience.

Just now, nintendude64 said:

I agree. The D+ sets are delayed to prevent spoilers in merch, and even after the child was revealed, it took Lego 9 months to release the fig.

I'm sure we will get a set or more eventually, but like Falconfan said, it will take a lot of patience.

I'm happy to wait if this means that we'll get accurate sets with good figures, like the Mandalorian sets

To be honest, I actually prefer releases after the movie because that gives us more accurate products. Also, buying the toys after the movie just feels different in a kind of good way

Edited by HarryVader

9 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

To be honest, I actually prefer releases after the movie because that gives us more accurate products. Also, buying the toys after the movie just feels different in a kind of good way

Yeah, I totally agree. Anything that will prevent another Endgame situation. The best MCU sets have definitely been the accurate ones.

So I’m sure you all have noticed, but recently an ad leaked for series 21, where they said a new series was coming in May, and we’d be surprised. Any speculation? I mean, it could be marvel.

7 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

So I’m sure you all have noticed, but recently an ad leaked for series 21, where they said a new series was coming in May, and we’d be surprised. Any speculation? I mean, it could be marvel.

It's Looney Tunes

46 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

The Marvel Legends Eternals wave is revealed, giving us a better look at the characters. I think they'd make great Lego minifigs if done right. https://marvelousnews.com/252-27891

Damn, really hope LEGO goes all out on new faceprints :excited: Can't wait for this movie!

Just now, PRbrickbuilder said:

I wonder how this decreases the chances of getting a Black Knight minifigure, since he is not in the wave.

Angelina Jolie's character Thena isn't in the wave either, yet I'm sure we'll get her as a minifig. This doesn't prove or disprove anything.