Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Recently there was news that the first materials on Spider-Man 3 will be in December.

Now, if you think about it, there might be a teaser or trailer for the movie coming out in December or later, but I think the sets for this movie will come out in the summer, since Spider-Man 3 with Tom Holland is coming out in December

2 hours ago, oxy220 said:

Recently there was news that the first materials on Spider-Man 3 will be in December.

Now, if you think about it, there might be a teaser or trailer for the movie coming out in December or later, but I think the sets for this movie will come out in the summer, since Spider-Man 3 with Tom Holland is coming out in December

If Spidey 3 still releases in December (which I doubt) the sets would most likely release around october/november

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Если Spidey 3 все еще выйдет в декабре (в чем я сомневаюсь), то наборы, скорее всего, выйдут примерно в октябре/ноябре

Let's hope the movie doesn't get moved

Which sets can be included in the list of unknown sets?

Marvel-it seems to me that among these sets there are 7-8 MCU sets : 5 sets for the Eternals, 1 for Shang-Chi, 2-3 sets for Spider-Man 3.Also, among these sets, I think there are nayuors for the Avengers.

Edited by oxy220

1 hour ago, oxy220 said:

Let's hope the movie doesn't get moved

The way I see it, there’s no way they‘re going to release it this close to Eternals :purrr: Besides, Sony probably have to shift gears again. Ghostbusters Afterlife has recently been pushed from March to June and some of their other releases like Morbius & Venom 2 will probably have to move too. And given that COVID cases are on the rise again, there‘s no guarantee the film shoot will go as planned :shrug_confused:

8 hours ago, oxy220 said:

Yeah, you’re probably right. As for the teaser trailer, someone from Sony said one will be out in December.

5 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

Yeah, you’re probably right. As for the teaser trailer, someone from Sony said one will be out in December.

That's not necessarily true, they said that we'd get our first look in december. That might be a teaser trailer but it could also be the title, a new costume, a villain reveal, etc. 

18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's not necessarily true, they said that we'd get our first look in december. That might be a teaser trailer but it could also be the title, a new costume, a villain reveal, etc. 

Oh ok. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Exactly. With effects-heavy films like these, there‘s no way they‘ll have a teaser trailer already. I expect a title + cast reveal, which will be an event all by itself if the rumours all pan out :excited:

33 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I would like the new Spider-Man costume to look something like this

I hope he doesn't get a new costume at all. Peter only has 2 solo movies and appearances in 3 assemble movies but he already has 5 costumes, it's getting a bit overkill imo :sceptic:

22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I hope he doesn't get a new costume at all. Peter only has 2 solo movies and appearances in 3 assemble movies but he already has 5 costumes, it's getting a bit overkill imo :sceptic:

Bat man gets a new suit in almost every movie. Spider man is just our Batman.

set pictures of SM3 have shown that the entire film is being made on a stage to help with Covid safety (Yes, really). They are filming in Atlanta but they are really buckling down on the wellbeing of everyone 

It would be interesting to see in Spider-Man 3 a suit created to fight Electro

If such a costume will be in the movie, then we are waiting for his minifigure!

48 minutes ago, ZooWeeMamaOfficial said:

have they ever done thomas haden church in lego?

or rosemary harri?

or Dane Dehaaan?

Rosemary Harris yes, in the 2004 Spider-Man 2 sets. as for Thomas Haden Church, Lego lost the rights to Spider-Man in 2007 when the third movie came out so Mega Bloks snatched the them and made sets for the movie. Dane Dehaan never got a fig as the only tie in minifig we got for TASM 2 was the electro polybag back in 2014

36 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Rosemary Harris yes, in the 2004 Spider-Man 2 sets. as for Thomas Haden Church, Lego lost the rights to Spider-Man in 2007 when the third movie came out so Mega Bloks snatched the them and made sets for the movie. Dane Dehaan never got a fig as the only tie in minifig we got for TASM 2 was the electro polybag back in 2014

Back in 2013, Andrew Garfield's exclusive Spider-Man minifigure for SDCC was released

1 hour ago, oxy220 said:

Back in 2013, Andrew Garfield's exclusive Spider-Man minifigure for SDCC was released

you're right, I forgot about that because of how obnoxiously rare it was and still is to this day lol. Goodluck finding that fig for any price lower than $1,000

I know some people might want X-Mansions or Oscorp buildings, but that's extremely wishful thinking. Those buildings just don't have as much interest as an Avengers Compound or Tower. I personally wouldn't purchase an X Mansion or Oscorp or Dexter Building. I don't see them on the big screen and they just don't have as much mainstream appeal. Maybe when X-men or the F4 are incorporated into the MCU.

6 hours ago, oxy220 said:

If Andrew Garfield returns for Spider-Man 3 I would love to get another figure of his Spidey

3 hours ago, HRC said:

I know some people might want X-Mansions or Oscorp buildings, but that's extremely wishful thinking. Those buildings just don't have as much interest as an Avengers Compound or Tower. I personally wouldn't purchase an X Mansion or Oscorp or Dexter Building. I don't see them on the big screen and they just don't have as much mainstream appeal. Maybe when X-men or the F4 are incorporated into the MCU.

You're right that it's wishful thinking, but I'd wager that Oscorp has enough name recognition to be a well selling set (and is probably the most realistic of the bunch). And I know quite a few people, myself included, on here will jump at the chance to buy any of those buildings whenever they do become LEGO sets :shrug_oh_well:

Wow, okay they look better than I expected. All have leg printing too! Finally!