Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, Thieda said:

Do we know what the release date is for the D2C?

Release date: 2021

11 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

When can we expect to see some more info on the D2C?  Even if it’s just a set name? 

If the DC D2C sets were released in the second half of the year, then the next D2C set will probably be released in the second half of the year

I know I‘ve indulged in speculating myself, but at this point it‘s probably for the better to just let them surprise us :sweet: I still remember last time when people got angry over the Hulkbuster D2C because it wasn‘t what they were expecting. Don‘t expect anything and you can never be disappointed :laugh:

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looks like you guys missed it but I already said that it's a 1HY release :wink:

Sorry if I’m been slow here but what does 1HY mean? 

A list of unknown Super Heroes sets has appeared on Instagram. What do you think the sets might be?

Here are their prices:

76176 - 29,99$

76177 - 39,99$

76184 - 19,99$

76185 - 19,99$

76186 - 39,99$

16 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Sorry if I’m been slow here but what does 1HY mean? 

1HY = 1st Half of the Year

2 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

A list of unknown Super Heroes sets has appeared on Instagram. What do you think the sets might be?

Here are their prices:

76176 - 29,99$

76177 - 39,99$

76184 - 19,99$

76185 - 19,99$

76186 - 39,99$

Those are the same prices Falconfan posted well over a month ago, no one knew which sets were DC and which ones were Marvel then so I doubt they know now :def_shrug:

Is it possible that WandaVision sets will come out after the series like the Razor Crest and Mando battle pack (due to spoilers)?

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Is it possible that WandaVision sets will come out after the series like the Razor Crest and Mando battle pack (due to spoilers)?

Never say never but I honestly doubt it. The Mandalorian was very much a new thing for the franchise so LEGO and a lot of other companies were playing it safe when it came to the merch. WandaVision takes well known and beloved characters from the MCU and just continues their story in a new format, there's not as much of a risk as with Mando (which is why we initially only got 1 set). They could have a set later down the line that they keep secret because of spoilers but if they don't take that aproach with something like Endgame I doubt they'd do it with a D+ show :def_shrug:

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There are actually more then just those lol

so are they the Eternal sets or possibly the Spider-Man 3 sets?

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

so are they the Eternal sets or possibly the Spider-Man 3 sets?

Unknown, could also be DC as they all just fall under the Super Heroes umbrella. The Eternals sets are seperate from those though. 

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Unknown, could also be DC as they all just fall under the Super Heroes umbrella. The Eternals sets are seperate from those though. 

oh okay just making sure. 2021 sound interesting for superheroes to say the very least. Definitely a step up from whatever the hell 2020 is/has been

15 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Definitely a step up from whatever the hell 2020 is/has been

I wouldn’t say that yet lol. Quantity does not equal quality. For all we know the sets could be even worse than the 2020 ones

Edited by HarryVader

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

They could have a set later down the line that they keep secret because of spoilers but if they don't take that aproach with something like Endgame I doubt they'd do it with a D+ show :def_shrug:

Eh, dude that’s exactly what they did with Endgame. Hulk Helicopter ringing a bell?

I mean, I’m not saying they did a good job - obviously no one told LEGO that Black Widow dies in Endgame until it was too late - but Rescue and the Stark Gauntlet were both big spoilers.

76176: $29.99

76177: $39.99

76179: $14.99

76181: $39.99

76183: $69.99

76184: $19.99

76185: $19.99

76186: $39.99

these are the ones missing from my list that were originally supposed to release in the first half of this year. Most likely these are some combination of shang chi, doctor strange, Wandavision, falcon and the winter solider, Loki, and maybe Spider-Man 3 sets as all of them were supposed to originally release in spaces where they could have had sets based on them 

Edited by Falconfan1414

4 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I wouldn’t say that yet lol. Quantity does not equal quality. For all we know the sets could be even worse than the 2020 ones

that will take A LOT lol let's be honest 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

76176: $29.99

76177: $39.99

76179: $14.99

76181: $39.99

76183: $69.99

76184: $19.99

76185: $19.99

76186: $39.99

these are the ones missing from my list that were originally supposed to release in the first half of this year. Most likely these are some combination of shang chi, doctor strange, Wandavision, falcon and the winter solider, Loki, and maybe Spider-Man 3 sets as all of them were supposed to originally release in spaces where they could have had sets based on them 

Marvel did just send Tom Holland the script for SM3, makes me wonder if Lego has the scoop so they can make tie in sets (or however the process goes when a new movie comes out and they make sets based off it)

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Marvel did just send Tom Holland the script for SM3, makes me wonder if Lego has the scoop so they can make tie in sets (or however the process goes when a new movie comes out and they make sets based off it)

I think Tom Holland has read a version of the script months ago. Given how the film was supposed to come out in July 2021, I’m pretty sure Marvel already sent Lego reference materials for the film (since the sets may have been a March/April release). I feel that the sets already exist, but they may be hidden to the public until closer to the movie’s new December 2021 release date.

I’d love an updated Electro, potentially a new variant of Scorpion if he appears in the film, and obviously new variants of Spidey himself (we still need the Bosco suit)

Edited by HarryVader

I personally think the D2C is going to be Avengers Compound. Around 3,000 pieces ($300) sounds like too much for an Avengers Tower and we already got 2 Avengers Towers. The Avengers Compound sounds more like a 300 dollar set. Plenty of Endgame figures could come with it (and I hope a bald Thanos but I've all but given up hope for it). Plus it would make more sense in the MCU timeline, with the Tower being told and the Avengers using the Compound up until its destruction in Endgame.

3 minutes ago, HRC said:

I personally think the D2C is going to be Avengers Compound. Around 3,000 pieces ($300) sounds like too much for an Avengers Tower and we already got 2 Avengers Towers. The Avengers Compound sounds more like a 300 dollar set. Plenty of Endgame figures could come with it (and I hope a bald Thanos but I've all but given up hope for it). Plus it would make more sense in the MCU timeline, with the Tower being told and the Avengers using the Compound up until its destruction in Endgame.

That’d be awesome. I consider the compound battle set to be an Avengers police station so I need a proper compound. I’d be happy with anything Endgame related that gives me scale suit Cap and bald Thanos

Edited by HarryVader

Now's the time more than ever to give a bald Thanos. $300 dollar set. If Lego is greedy and wants the most money for making a new mold, now is the most likely time.