Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, oxy220 said:

Does anyone have an image of Miles Morales new minifigure?

MichaelBricks has a drawing posted that’s supposed to be what the figures gonna supposedly look like. So either he knows what it’s gonna look like or he’s just guessing.

kingwong75 showed off the Ghost Rider's figure skating on his Instagram!

Unfortunately, the top view, face and prints are not visible

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Classic Kingwong75 right there, that silly ol‘ troll :laugh: I like what I‘m seeing, even though it‘s not much obviously :tongue:

Well if his past leaks are anything to go by we'll see the fig in a day or two

29 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

MichaelBricks has a drawing posted that’s supposed to be what the figures gonna supposedly look like. So either he knows what it’s gonna look like or he’s just guessing.

I'll take it with a grain of salt for now but if that's what the Miles fig ends up looking like it's amazing!

30 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

If that's true I'm surprised the figure will have dual molded to complete the look. That's good news!

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ну если его прошлые утечки хоть что то значат мы увидим фигу через день или два

Пока что я отнесусь к этому со всей серьезностью, но если это то, как выглядит фига Майлза, то она просто потрясающая!

The minifigure is just gorgeous

I think it would be cool to get maybe the sacovia battle but Wakanda would also be cool and if it had the minifigures that gyon talked about it would be totally awesome :excited:

Edited by Noobmaster69
Doesn’t make sense anymore

2 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Anyone got any ideas what the D2C set is going to be? Personally I’m hoping for an X-Mansion. 

If it’ll be a Marvel set i suppose it will be an Iron Man. Or the gauntlet, but big. Personally i’d hope for a huge Galactus fighting the fantastic four. But that’ll never happen

There is new Marvel Superheroes tv special coming in Disney channel and they just showed off great Tony Stark figure who looks a lot like his Ciwil War outfit! Another great figure which LEGO will never give us...

I love that we’re getting a Marvel D2C next year, but I’m also sobbing because with how expensive Harry Potter is going to be, I have no idea how I’m going to afford both of these themes! I can’t even think about what this D2C would be - I’d be guessing Avengers Tower if we hadn’t just gotten one a few months ago, and I really want to see a UCS Quinjet or Milano, but I can’t see those costing $300 (they seem more like $200 sets). Hopefully it’s based on Infinity War or Endgame, or it’s a 10 year anniversary set even though it’s been 13 years. I hope we get some more info soon. 

8 hours ago, PGBQW said:

The classic suit in the PS4 game is just the comic suit, though?

Like, by that logic you could say that the other spider-man minifigures are also based on the PS4 classic suit.

if you look at the ps4 classic suit you'd know the eye lenses and logos on the back were insomniac's take on the classic logos/lenses. The devil is in the details my friend 

8 hours ago, wesker said:

Hopefully its for Marvel this time. The two biggest candidates for a D2C set would surely have to be the Avengers Tower or a UCS styled Quinjet. Either choice would be pretty awesome.

I'd also love to see the X-Mansion or a modular building Sanctum Sanctorum but don't think either are likely to happen anytime soon.

My thoughts exactly. I'll throw a micro-scale Avengers Compound in there too akin to Hogwarts. Quinjet could be wall mounted with that new hanger piece they made for the Batwing.

Also call me a blindly hopeful fanboy, but I hope the D2C is a Spider-Man playset because he deserves an actual set piece for once 

If you think about it, most likely the D2C set will be the Avengers Tower

But I'd like to go to Xavier's school, because I'm fed up with the Avengers

19 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

There's no way the Marvel D2C isnt about Ironman/Spiderman

Plot twist: ANOTHER avengers helicarrier/avengers tower ?

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

Plot twist: ANOTHER avengers helicarrier/avengers tower ?

I can totally see that coming, tbh

Imagine getting the fantasticar

5 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Fantasticar.... Interesting

But if it's the Fantastic Four, then we can assume that we will get the Baxter Building for it

Just now, oxy220 said:

Fantasticar.... Interesting

But if it's the Fantastic Four, then we can assume that we will get the Baxter Building for it

That's a good point, but we just got a tower

25 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Это хорошая мысль, но мы только что получили башню

Yes, but we got the Avengers Tower

But I would like to release the Baxter Building from the towers, since there is not a single set for the Fantastic Four

Edited by oxy220

56 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I'd love that, the set would sell like hotcakes guaranteed 

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Classic Kingwong75 right there, that silly ol‘ troll :laugh: I like what I‘m seeing, even though it‘s not much obviously :tongue:

It's so freakin' annoying. If you're going to show us the figure then just show it! Don't jerk us around. As it is, it just looks like a bunch of the old Ghost Rider figures. If it actually is the new Ghost Rider, I'm a little surprised to see he'll have the same flame color because based on the catalog picture it looked like he'd have a much lighter color to better mach the flames on his car. Then again the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider figure's fire didn't mach his bike.