Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, SchwimmerFunHouse8907 said:

Gee Whiz, here we go leggo nazi guyon2002 shows up, when hes not sniffing lines off his Mega Bloks Halo 97129 - UNSC Pelican Gunship, hes trying to mini mod anyone who gets in his way. Only lads I respect to tell me what to do on here are Clone O PAt, Oky and Cap Nemo. Buzz off, I wont tell you again. 

Well I’m glad that you respect me—so I hope you would also show other  Eurobricks members enough respect to not use such language or to be so genuinely rude.

That is if you would like to remain on Eurobricks...

Let’s be civil everyone. Thanks! :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Well I’m glad that you respect me—so I hope you would also show other  Eurobricks members enough respect to not use such language or to be so genuinely rude.

That is if you would like to remain on Eurobricks...

Let’s be civil everyone. Thanks! :thumbup:

Wow that got heated

Funko Zemo was leaked. I’m starting to get worried because Disney+ toys from other companies are gradually showing up yet we have 0 info on Lego products...

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Funko Zemo was leaked. I’m starting to get worried because Disney+ toys from other companies are gradually showing up yet we have 0 info on Lego products...

Curious to hear that we have some credible and not too intangible, vapid word regarding Disney+ material from the upcoming 2021 MCU media tier one, but I wouldn't be worried about a lack of genuine LEGO leaks if I were you. It's typical for TLG to do a much better job of ensuring supply-chain and partner confidentiality, in part because they have a way lengthier history of doing business with US-based companies like the obvious Disney and Warner Bros., as well as numerous smaller partners in safety standards, trademarks, advertising, general consulting, and retail. In part, a lot of what is understood is that TLG can keep secrets, and so they are often trusted with higher-concept and more press-demanded and pressing product ephemera. This was a serious issue with the leaks concerning the sets for the Incredibles 2 film in 2018, and it's part of the reason as to why it can appear so dramatic when significant product leaks do arrive.

It's also generally accepted that TLG will release fewer individual pieces of tie-in media with distinct barcodes and product numbers each year, and the discrepancy is enhanced by the fact that TLG operates through far fewer retailers, so the enhanced effect seems to suggest that LEGO is producing less media. They're not, and that understanding will make everyone rest easier. :)

Edited by Azani

I saw that Captain American figure posted by wink.leakz via Intragram. It makes me wonder if it would be Marvel CMF series just DC Series? I sure hope but I don’t think it will happen in 2021. 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I saw that Captain American figure posted by wink.leakz via Intragram. It makes me wonder if it would be Marvel CMF series just DC Series? I sure hope but I don’t think it will happen in 2021. 

It's certainly not happening in the first half of 2021, but it could come in 2HY; the word on the contents of each 71031 bag is still not clear.

I believe that that figure is from one of the inferred May MCU sets; either 76176-76179 or 76183-76186.

EDIT: Or from 76168. My mistake!

On 10/23/2020 at 2:46 PM, ToaDraco said:

Of course the person who leaked it would tell you it's real. :tongue: Personally I hope it's fake.

I concur, and yes, believe me, they always insist. ?

Edited by Azani

10 hours ago, HarryVader said:

The leaks are really just starting and usually LEGO's one of the last toys to be revealed or get leaked. As long as we're not super close to the releasedate I wouldn't rule out anything, which sadly does mean that WandaVision sets are highly unlikely :sceptic:

I have an image of the new Spider-Man minifigure

And the minifigure has prints on its hands!

12 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I have an image of the new Spider-Man minifigure

And the minifigure has prints on its hands!

LEGO doesn't print on minifigure hands though :sceptic:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Хотя LEGO не печатает на руках минифигурок :скептик:

This time we decided to make LEGO

on instagram under legoleaks theres a close up of spidey from next year with arm printing im sure he means arms not hands

Edited by SteelRiftGaming
spelling error

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

which sadly does mean that WandaVision sets are highly unlikely :sceptic:

It frustrates me how Lego makes random mechs instead of sets based on a potentiallt huge TV show. 

Just saw the Spidey leak. 'Hands' was probably a translation mistake, those things can happen :shrug_oh_well: I do really hope they don't skip out on the dualmolded legs though, printed arms and plain legs really don't go well together in this case :def_shrug:

1 minute ago, HarryVader said:

It frustrates me how Lego makes random mechs instead of sets based on a potentiallt huge TV show. 

It's definetely very frustrating. Just like how it took LEGO more than 1,5 year to give us scale suit Cap and, while it looks good, it's not even based on the movie :hmpf: 

Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Spider-Gwen close-ups from the catalogue have leaked as well :thumbup: The "new" hairpiece Doc Ock is using is Venkman's, interesting choice... Spider-Gwen seems to sport the same hood as Miles

Edited by Lego-Freak

28 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Spider-Gwen close-ups from the catalogue have leaked as well :thumbup: The "new" hairpiece Doc Ock is using is Venkman's, interesting choice... Spider-Gwen seems to sport the same hood as Miles

I actually like Goblin's face design, Ock seems to be based on the PS4 game version (which I love)

3 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I actually like Goblin's face design, Ock seems to be based on the PS4 game version (which I love)

The hair doesn't fit, the torso design is way different and the tentacles are way off so it's definitely not the PS4 version 

Edited by Guyon2002

Even though Ock is using a hairpiece that wouldn’t traditionally work for him (like the bowl cut, or the bald top side hair, or a couple others) I still like the variation, especially because it’s not the one from the juniors set from 2018, the new hood for Gwen looks cool, and I’m a little disappointed with the goblin because I think it’s the same one from that juniors set back in 2018, but I can deal with it.

The displayed figures in the lair leaked. Looks like big time and the homemade suit from homecoming. Venom is not a bigfig though

The hood is pulled up on the homemade one like in the Venice bridge set from far from home. Looks like a new face print for venom

2 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

The displayed figures in the lair leaked. Looks like big time and the homemade suit from homecoming. Venom is not a bigfig though

I’m bummed they decided to use that pulled up mask piece and not a printed head for the full mask. I do like the bigtime suit, it looks cool. The venom fig also looks like it has a new face print

Just now, SuperGrover said:

I’m bummed they decided to use that pulled up mask piece and not a printed head for the full mask. I do like the bigtime suit, it looks cool. The venom fig also looks like it has a new face print

That definitely would have been preferred, but I do like that pulled up mask style and I’m just glad we’re finally getting that suit. I know a lot of people have that on their wishlist ?

Actually the colors are reversed. I guess it’s Ben Reilly then?

Well that sucks.

2 new suits is better than I expected but they're not exactly the most exciting choices :sceptic: Would've been great if they actually included the MCU Homemade suit like how they sprinkled in some MCU figures in this years Avengers sets

3 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

Huh... So Venom and Goblin are minifigs, again. Wonder why the Spidey-Hidey Hole is so expensive then.

Maybe they got the price wrong on the initial leaks? 

Oh I love the fact that we're getting the Big Time suit, definitely one of my favourite Spider-Man suits ever. The rest of the minifigures...

It's great that Spidey gets arm printing, but it doesn't work well with plain blue legs. Green Goblin looks good, I guess. Doc Ock... I dunno. Not a fan of that hairpiece, the one they used for Ned would work much better. The other suit seems to be a variant of Spidey's homemade suit of some kind, could turn out quite well.