Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

33 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think it'll be more like the costume shown on the ''The Art of Spider-Man: Miles Morales'' book:

Both designs are good, I'm looking forward for the mech set. I'm glad the figure design will be cooler and more unique than the one from sdcc/ps5.

Also, on the Cap figure: it's ok, similar to previous ones, but it is a new chance of getting the new cowl and the gray shield.

2 hours ago, Noobmaster69 said:

Thanks everyone for your advice on were to find images but I still can’t find pics of cap.

You can try looking legoleaks up on Google and go to the Instagram page. They usually allow you to see pictures on the very top if you don’t have an account

Edited by HarryVader

I just saw cap and he Looks SOOOO COOL. This is a new design right. I think I will definitely pick this set up for this fig. I do kinda wish that they used the endgame head so it’s covers more of his head but it still looks pretty good I might use it for my end game cap.

Edited by Noobmaster69

13 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

Ummm, I don’t think we’re supposed to post pictures of the leaks on here. Might wanna take that picture down...

Pretty sure this isn't the first time we've told him 

53 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Well, the username checks out :tongue: 

(just kidding btw, no offense :purrr:)

I still can’t shake off the feeling that there’s something weird about this minifig, may just be the picture though :shrug_oh_well: Hopefully another copy shows up to ease my paranoia 

Looking at the sesame street set, what are the chances that the mysterio fig uses that recolored dome piece (on the street sign)? If it does, that's one more reason to get that set despite the lackluster build.

3 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Looking at the sesame street set, what are the chances that the mysterio fig uses that recolored dome piece (on the street sign)? If it does, that's one more reason to get that set despite the lackluster build.

I would say very likely. It just fits Mysterio so well

Ok, so, potential leak. Saw something that claimed to be the black suit from the spidey hidey hole, it only showed the back. It appeared to be the conjoining of the spider symbol on the back. The symbol was red. Any thoughts on whether this is real or not? 
the guy who posted it has no previous posts, and if this is real, it’s most likely a iteration of the stealth suit from the comics.

Edited by SuperGrover
More details

Looks like a fake

1 hour ago, SuperGrover said:

Итак, потенциальная утечка. Увидел что-то, что утверждало, что это черный костюм из паучьей норы, он показывал только спину. Похоже, это было соединение символа паука на спине. Символ был красным. Есть мысли о том, реально это или нет?
the guy who posted it has no previous posts, and if this is real, it’s most likely a iteration of the stealth suit from the comics.

Looks like a fake 

8 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Looks like a fake

Looks like a fake 

Wait, did I post my thing in Russian or was that you? Cuz if it was me I don’t know how that happened because in the post from me you quoted it was half in Russian 

Edited by SuperGrover

4 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

Подожди, я написал свою вещь по-русски или это был ты? Потому что если бы это был я то я не знаю как это случилось потому что в посте от меня который вы процитировали это было наполовину по русски

Heh, accidentally happened

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah you’ve told me before but I get confused on what I can show and what I can’t sorry.

im kinda new to this thing

Edited by Noobmaster69

lego.lemans, who leaked a Spider-Man minifigure in a black suit with a red logo, told me that the minifigure is real

41 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

lego.lemans, who leaked a Spider-Man minifigure in a black suit with a red logo, told me that the minifigure is real

Of course the person who leaked it would tell you it's real. :tongue: Personally I hope it's fake. It would suck to finally get the Bigtime suit only for it to not be the more iconic, cooler looking green version. Or heck, I'd love for it to be the Anti-Ock suit.

Edited by ToaDraco

9 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Конечно, человек, который слил его, сказал бы вам, что он настоящий. :язык: Лично я надеюсь, что это подделка. Было бы отстойно, наконец, получить большой костюм только для того, чтобы он не был более культовой, более прохладной зеленой версией. Или, черт возьми, мне бы очень хотелось, чтобы это был анти-Окский костюм.

I also think the minifigure is fake

Edited by oxy220

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I still can’t shake off the feeling that there’s something weird about this minifig, may just be the picture though :shrug_oh_well: Hopefully another copy shows up to ease my paranoia 

There was another image with the fig lying down and the helmet removed that appeared some days ago

1 hour ago, Noobmaster69 said:

Yeah you’ve told me before but I get confused on what I can show and what I can’t sorry.

im kinda new to this thing

The only leaks allowed to be shared directly on the forum are text, so no images whatsoever

Probably also a good thing to read the forum rules :wink:

Edited by Guyon2002

4 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

Ok, so, potential leak. Saw something that claimed to be the black suit from the spidey hidey hole, it only showed the back. It appeared to be the conjoining of the spider symbol on the back. The symbol was red. Any thoughts on whether this is real or not? 

that suit would be the one that Black Cat gives Spidey in the ps4 game for finding all of her cat statues across the city 

37 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

Where are those

Not at all hard to find and you have to have read it before signing up for an account anyway but here you go: 

5 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

Isn't that piece just the piece that was introduced for Mysterio/Mr Freeze?

33 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Isn't that piece just the piece that was introduced for Mysterio/Mr Freeze?

Yes it is, but the Seasame Street one has a misty finish to it that would fit Mysterio even better.

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not at all hard to find and you have to have read it before signing up for an account anyway but here you go: 

Gee Whiz, here we go leggo nazi guyon2002 shows up, when hes not sniffing lines off his Mega Bloks Halo 97129 - UNSC Pelican Gunship, hes trying to mini mod anyone who gets in his way. Only lads I respect to tell me what to do on here are Clone O PAt, Oky and Cap Nemo. Buzz off, I wont tell you again. 

13 hours ago, Walter529a said:

Yes it is, but the Seasame Street one has a misty finish to it that would fit Mysterio even better.

Really makes you wonder why they didn't just do that in the first place :tongue: