Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

41 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I have a question Does anyone know  if you think I will be able to find the black widow set on amazon after comic con

It'll definetely be available online but don't expect the prices to be pretty

1 minute ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Any info on that minifigure pack news that came up today?

It's just an assumption made by stu.d (formerly known as Paul Seeley). Wannabe leakers just see it and pass it off as solid info. Not saying it definetely doesn't exist but right now I wouldn't expect a new minifigure pack 

37 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the code for the set is MF set. Which usually means minifigure pack set. It also fits in the numbers of other minifigure packs

Well that clears that up then :grin:

I know chances aren't high but I really really really hope this is a WandaVision pack! 

This could also be a nice way to release White Widow and Red Guardian to the general public :excited:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I know chances aren't high but I really really really hope this is a WandaVision pack! 

A pack with Wanda, Vision and Agatha would be perfect.

I think LEGO should make all of its Disney+ Marvel show sets minifig accessory packs. No need for random builds and we can have desired characters, all in a very affordable way.

Just now, HarryVader said:

I think LEGO should make all of its Disney+ Marvel show sets minifig accessory packs. No need for random builds and we can have desired characters, all in a very affordable way.

Wanda + Vision and a couch build with Agatha or an unreleased character would be fantastic, as unlikely as it is.

I agree, they need to do more of these.

8 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So should we expect something like the Infinity War pack with Wong and White Wolf?

More like the Falcon and Black Widow one from earlier this year. Figures with a few new prints and a build.

1 hour ago, nintendude64 said:

Wanda + Vision and a couch build with Agatha or an unreleased character would be fantastic, as unlikely as it is.

That'd be perfect, and it works for an accessory pack too

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I mean on the one hand I’d really hope for a WandaVision set with Wanda and Vision’s house . . but on the other it’s much more likely that we’d instead get ‘Vision’s Monster Truck’ or ‘Wanda’s Helicopter’ . . I hope everyone’s right about the minifigure pack being for WandaVision. 

I really hope it is for Wanda vision 

I would definitely vision Wanda and Agatha but it if it had four people I hope it would come with Mephisto ?? 

Funko just revealed their WandaVision line of figures. This is a good sign as we’re officially getting a toy line for the show.

8 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Not sure that would work for every Disney+ show. It does for WandaVision but Falcon and the Winter Soldier for example has more characters with Falcon, Bucky, Zemo, Sharon Carter and US Agent. I think the best way to approach it is to give all of the shows just 1 or 2 normal sets.

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the code for the set is MF set. Which usually means minifigure pack set. It also fits in the numbers of other minifigure packs

Sorry, what does MF mean?

I wonder if with Disney's reorganization from earlier this week and them announcing that Disney+ is basically their top priority, if that'll mean more merchandising for these shows?

1 hour ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I wonder if with Disney's reorganization from earlier this week and them announcing that Disney+ is basically their top priority, if that'll mean more merchandising for these shows?

I highly doubt this will be a long-term strategy. They have to do this for now considering that theaters are closing down once again (at least here in the US). However, even when there was no pandemic, we got quite a few merchandise for Disney+ Mandalorian. I’m still convinced we’ll get LEGO merchandise for the Marvel shows 

23 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I highly doubt this will be a long-term strategy. They have to do this for now considering that theaters are closing down once again (at least here in the US). However, even when there was no pandemic, we got quite a few merchandise for Disney+ Mandalorian. I’m still convinced we’ll get LEGO merchandise for the Marvel shows 

The Disney+ shows are going to be long term or at least all the way through phase four and five

1 hour ago, Noobmaster69 said:

The Disney+ shows are going to be long term or at least all the way through phase four and five

I know that. I was just talking about Disney’s strategy to focus mainly on streaming for now 

5 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

In this case, MiniFigure.

Yeah, okay, that makes way more sense

2 hours ago, Noobmaster69 said:

An industry insider has stated that miles Morales Has been cast but this does not meen he will be in spider man 3 

I sure hope not. Don't get me wrong, I really love Miles, but it's way too soon to introduce him. Just like it's too soon to do Spiderverse. Spider-Man is a very grounded, small-scale hero so at least give him a couple of "normal" solo movies before moving on to something as huge as SV. But that's just my 2 cents :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Guyon2002