Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Which leak are you guys anticipating the most? For me it's Ghost Rider. :pir-skel:

For me it's Ghost Rider as well but it's not really the one I'm most looking forward to, it's the only one I'm looking forward to :laugh_hard: 

7 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Which leak are you guys anticipating the most? For me it's Ghost Rider. :pir-skel:

Probably Spidey Hidey Hole since the price adds up to seemingly contain a big fig so I’m getting my hopes up for a big fig Venom. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

For me it's Ghost Rider as well but it's not really the one I'm most looking forward to, it's the only one I'm looking forward to :laugh_hard: 

Haha I guess I feel the same. I do have a morbid curiosity on how bad the Spidey fig selection is going to be though.

17 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

Just wondering, do you think the Thor Mech will have a cape? Like a red version of the one on that one Vader technic figure or whatever they’re called.

Those mechs are way too small to use the cape from either Vader constraction figure, so no. If it does have a cape it'll be much smaller.

1 hour ago, nintendude64 said:

Ghost Rider for sure. Interested to see what Robbie Reyes looks like in Lego form. Spidey lair is another one, hopefully the Green Goblin and Venom are different. The two Marvel mechs could be cool too. I'm curious about Iron Man v. Thanos just to see if there are any surprises there. I really want a good Thanos figure. 

30 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I'm curious about Iron Man v. Thanos just to see if there are any surprises there. I really want a good Thanos figure. 

I think the rumors were they are both minifigures and the each will have a spaceship.

I just saw Thor’s hammer. It look super cool but I do wish the handle was brown and not red

Also I know we don’t need to talk about this quite yet but who is going to make the discussion for 2021?

2 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

Ghost Rider by far. After the first Ghost Rider set, Robbie's Hell Charger was the set I've wanted most from this theme so I'm incredibly hyped for it! If you can't tell, I'm a Ghost Rider superfan haha. Rest of the Spider-man sets sound boring with rehashed uninteresting figures. The mechs might be kinda interesting. 

5 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I think the rumors were they are both minifigures and the each will have a spaceship.

Yeah, I'm expecting them to reuse the 2020 Thanos figure but wouldn't it be great if we got an Endgame variant (the knight helmet works for Endgame Thanos)

2 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

I can’t wait for the eternals sets or the Shang chi sets because of the new minifigures.

41 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

Also I know we don’t need to talk about this quite yet but who is going to make the discussion for 2021?

The mods on January 1, it saves having lots of threads talking about the same thing.

2 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

Probably Spidey Hidey Hole since the price adds up to seemingly contain a big fig so I’m getting my hopes up for a big fig Venom. 

Same here. My anticipation for the Ghost Rider set shot down pretty quickly once we found out the awful 2018 Carnage is the villain again.

33 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I can’t wait for the eternals sets or the Shang chi sets because of the new minifigures.

Same here, though I'm definetely far more excited for Eternals than Shang Chi

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Same here, though I'm definetely far more excited for Eternals than Shang Chi

I'm more excited for Shang-Chi personally. There's just as much potential for great figures and I'd bet money we'll get a brick-built Fin Fang Foom which would be insanely awesome! The more we find out about Shang-Chi, the more excited for it I get. I initially thought it would be a waste of a film slot but with all the characters rumored or confirmed to be involved and the whole Dragon Ball/Mortal Kombat/Enter the Dragon-esque tournament fighter thing they're going for sounds incredible. The only exciting things about Eternals for me is the Black Knight and the Celestials.

I think you guys are setting yourselves for dissapointment.

My bet is that Ghost Ryder's minifig will be a slightly updated version of his past design, kinda like Iron Spider last year.

7 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

My bet is that Ghost Ryder's minifig will be a slightly updated version of his past design, kinda like Iron Spider last year.

GR with a red ninjago scarf ??

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

I'm more excited for Shang-Chi personally. There's just as much potential for great figures and I'd bet money we'll get a brick-built Fin Fang Foom which would be insanely awesome! The more we find out about Shang-Chi, the more excited for it I get. I initially thought it would be a waste of a film slot but with all the characters rumored or confirmed to be involved and the whole Dragon Ball/Mortal Kombat/Enter the Dragon-esque tournament fighter thing they're going for sounds incredible. The only exciting things about Eternals for me is the Black Knight and the Celestials.

Fin Fang Foom would be amazing, if done well. I hope you’re right!

3 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Fin fang doom would be awesome but they might not do it depending on how many sets there are

Brick built fin fang foom would be very nice. Also personally I think based on a certain list I put out a while ago I think we have seen the prices for the Shang Chi sets 

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Brick built fin fang foom would be very nice. Also personally I think based on a certain list I put out a while ago I think we have seen the prices for the Shang Chi sets 

Falcon fan don’t hold out on us. Tell us what you know.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'd buy 3 copies of the Fin Fang Foom set if they release it

Edited by HarryVader

5 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Robbie's design is super simple so I'm sure they can handle it. I'll be furious if they just reuse Johnny Blaze. It's a completely different character so it would be way more egregious than the Iron Spider situation.

For a Fin Fang Foom set, I would hope they consult the Ninjago team to see how to do proper brick built dragons. I wouldn't expect to see it in a set but the leaks about a certain other dragon in the film is super exciting. Imagine though, 2 Shang-Chi sets one with a big green brick built Fin Fang Foom and another with a big red Shao Lao! 

Edited by ToaDraco

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

2 Shang-Chi sets one with a big green brick built Fin Fang Foom and another with a big red Shao Lao! 

The sets would fly off the shelves if they do that. They should release a giant set called ”Epic Dragon Battle” haha

Edited by HarryVader

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

"Sets".

It's good that we'll get more than one set, because from what it seems this movie is basically a giant tournament movie with A LOT of colourful characters. 

11 hours ago, PGBQW said:

The upcoming and previous Ghost Riders are 2 completely different characters though

6 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

For a Fin Fang Foom set, I would hope they consult the Ninjago team to see how to do proper brick built dragons. I wouldn't expect to see it in a set but the leaks about a certain other dragon in the film is super exciting. Imagine though, 2 Shang-Chi sets one with a big green brick built Fin Fang Foom and another with a big red Shao Lao! 

Or better yet, just get one of the Ninjago designers to do that set in it's entirety