Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The DC series didn't have any repeats, and gave us great variations on the biggest heroes and villains, as well as 6 exclusive characters

And then there will be filler ones too...

I think it would be cool if the did multiple and they did it by phase. i wouldn’t mind new version of iron man but or a Tony Stark I really want the badguys from the first movies and a Tony stark race car suit

5 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I think it would be cool if the did multiple and they did it by phase. i wouldn’t mind new version of iron man but or a Tony Stark I really want the badguys from the first movies and a Tony stark race car suit

A figure of Stark in his racesuit or just more Iron Man suits in general would definetely be fun to get but I'd much rather get some much need variants and characters we don't have alltogether. I'm thinking Scarlet Witch (Infinity War/Endgame), Valkyrie (white armor), Peggy Carter, Odin, Malekith, Ego, Spidey (Homemade/Upgraded suit), Cap (stealth/scales suit), M'Baku, a proper Quicksilver, Killmonger (king outfit), Korg, Miek, Heimdall, a proper Loki, Ronin, Arnim Zola, Whiplash, Kaecilius, a proper Wasp, Luis, Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, Yon Rogg, a proper Pepper Potts, the Collector, Iron Patriot MK2, Rocket (Endgame), a proper Ancient One, Shuri (battle outfit) and of course a Happy Hogan that actually looks like Happy. There's a crap ton of potential :grin:

I‘m just sad we didn‘t get a CMF series before the paradigm shift happened :sceptic: 12 figures is ok for a Looney Tunes series, but for a Marvel one it‘s not nearly enough :tongue:

45 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A figure of Stark in his racesuit or just more Iron Man suits in general would definetely be fun to get but I'd much rather get some much need variants and characters we don't have alltogether. I'm thinking Scarlet Witch (Infinity War/Endgame), Valkyrie (white armor), Peggy Carter, Odin, Malekith, Ego, Spidey (Homemade/Upgraded suit), Cap (stealth/scales suit), M'Baku, a proper Quicksilver, Killmonger (king outfit), Korg, Miek, Heimdall, a proper Loki, Ronin, Arnim Zola, Whiplash, Kaecilius, a proper Wasp, Luis, Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, Yon Rogg, a proper Pepper Potts, the Collector, Iron Patriot MK2, Rocket (Endgame), a proper Ancient One, Shuri (battle outfit) and of course a Happy Hogan that actually looks like Happy. There's a crap ton of potential :grin:

I really want phase one minifigs because I’m tired of making my own Obadiah Stane and whiplash

also I want a new Justin hammer that looks like mcu him 

the list goes on

Edited by Noobmaster69

4 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I really want phase one minifigs because I’m tired of making my own Obadiah Stane and whiplash

also I want a new Justin hammer that looks like mcu him 

the list goes on

There's a lot I want but if we just get a good Scarlet Witch figure (preferably in her Infinity War/Endgame outfit) and Peggy I'll already be extremely happy

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘m just sad we didn‘t get a CMF series before the paradigm shift happened :sceptic: 12 figures is ok for a Looney Tunes series, but for a Marvel one it‘s not nearly enough :tongue:

Just take away the filler ones!

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Technically 12 minifigs is only confirmed for Looney Tunes and S21 right now, we don't know if the September CMF will have only 12 or if it's even permanent. I would think for something like Marvel where there's so many different characters to potentially include they would increase the amount of minifigs again.

So did you guys here there remaking mockingbird in the hawk eye series 

so I a way mockingbird is coming to the mcu

A LEGO  her would be cool

10 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

So did you guys here there remaking mockingbird in the hawk eye series 

so I a way mockingbird is coming to the mcu

A LEGO  her would be cool

Mockingbird is already in the MCU though....

It's Adrianne Palicki's Time to Shine on S.H.I.E.L.D. - E! Online

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Mockingbird is already in the MCU though....

We know Kevin Feige hates Marvel TV and will not acknowledge these shows as part of the MCU

Just now, HarryVader said:

We know Kevin Feige hates Marvel TV and will not acknowledge these shows as part of the MCU

Right, because NO characters from their TV shows made it into Endgame.......

Lol anyway, I always assumed it was a control thing. He and Jeff Loeb obviously saw how the TV shows should work differently so he basically just ignored them after a while so there wasn't a part of the MCU affecting the rest of it that he couldn't directly control :shrug_confused:

Just now, HarryVader said:

No, we don't know that at all. We know very little about what Feige thinks, that's why it's all still up in the air.

Feige was not a fan of Perlmutter for good reason, and the shows will most likely be ignored. But we know next to nothing about the behind the scenes, and I'm tired of people acting like we do.

Also the Mockingbird rumor is just one article from a highly unreliable source.

Anyway, this has not much to do with the sets, although I'm still hoping Quake could come with the Ghost Rider set.

I know this is a long shot theory but hear me out.

I firmly believe that the only reason Deadpool was added to fortnite was so that Disney and Marvel could start preparing kids (lets be honest I know fortnite is rated teen but we all know lots of kids play the game) and introducing kids to Deadpool before his reboot into the MCU. Blade is also now in Fortnite. Now Blade is a character i'm guessing most kids wouldn't be too familiar with. I again think this is Disney and Marvel's way of introducing him to kids before his MCU movie comes out. If this is true could we potentially see a Lego Blade mini-figure in the upcoming wave- maybe in the ghost rider car set.

I know this is a long shot theory but just a thought I had.

2 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

But we know next to nothing about the behind the scenes

I'm still hoping Quake could come with the Ghost Rider set.

Well, we know Feige and Loeb don't have the best of relationships. We can also infer that based on the information we have. Why do you think AOS deviated so much from the main MCU timeline throughout the later seasons and no longer made frequent references to the movies? I agree we don't definitively know, as Feige never said it himself, but we can for sure infer that something was going on. I wouldn't put money on Feige introducing TV characters into the MCU with the same actors/actresses, but I digress.

I think Quake will come in a set eventually because she is really popular. I also hope Lego makes some AOS-related sets.

2 hours ago, JediJosh said:

If this is true could we potentially see a Lego Blade mini-figure in the upcoming wave- maybe in the ghost rider car set.

Even if we don't get Blade next year, we'll get him when his MCU movie comes out

Edited by HarryVader

3 hours ago, JediJosh said:

I know this is a long shot theory but hear me out.

I firmly believe that the only reason Deadpool was added to fortnite was so that Disney and Marvel could start preparing kids (lets be honest I know fortnite is rated teen but we all know lots of kids play the game) and introducing kids to Deadpool before his reboot into the MCU. Blade is also now in Fortnite. Now Blade is a character i'm guessing most kids wouldn't be too familiar with. I again think this is Disney and Marvel's way of introducing him to kids before his MCU movie comes out. If this is true could we potentially see a Lego Blade mini-figure in the upcoming wave- maybe in the ghost rider car set.

I know this is a long shot theory but just a thought I had.

Marvel using Fortnite to introduce these characters to younger audiences is obvious, not hard to figure that out. I do not, however, think this means we'll get Blade in a set soon. Earliest we'll see him is most likely sets for his MCU movie

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

*cough* Jarvis from Agent Carter in Endgame *cough* :tongue:

If they wanted to put Jarvis in Endgame without acknowledge the TV shows they would've just cast a new actor for the role, not bring back James D'Arcy

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

*cough* Jarvis from Agent Carter in Endgame *cough* :tongue:

That's probably an anomaly as Jarvis is only a cameo in endgame. The Mockingbird recast probably means she's an important character in the Hawkeye show, which means higher likelihood that we'll get a Lego version of her :)

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

That's probably an anomaly as Jarvis is only a cameo in endgame. The Mockingbird recast probably means she's an important character in the Hawkeye show, which means higher likelihood that we'll get a Lego version of her :)

Though I don't think it's certain...

8 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

No, we don't know that at all. We know very little about what Feige thinks, that's why it's all still up in the air.

Feige was not a fan of Perlmutter for good reason, and the shows will most likely be ignored. But we know next to nothing about the behind the scenes, and I'm tired of people acting like we do.

Also the Mockingbird rumor is just one article from a highly unreliable source.

Anyway, this has not much to do with the sets, although I'm still hoping Quake could come with the Ghost Rider set.

Feige doesn’t Hate the tv shows but he has said they are not mcu cannon

also mocking bird has been reported on multiple websites and some very reliable ones too

What the hell. Why is this an exclsuive set? This looks so amazing, and no one will be able to get it? What in the actual hell Lego?

I have nothing against exclusive sets - unless stuff like this happens. Two exclusive MCU minifgures from a new Marvel movie.

I am honestly so pissed at LEGO....

Srsly I mean the only hope now is that they put them in a polybag like the captain marvel figure.... :thumbdown:

You guys... this can't be an exclusive. There is no con.

Falconfan says on insta he suspects it will be on sale for everyone.

This might be the best case scenario.