Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I wouldn't necessarily call the Endgame sets trash but they were definetely very poor in terms of movie accuracy. The Quinjet is easily the best one they've made so far, the HoA was very enjoyable and other than Cap's bike and the 4+ Police Station the other sets were also pretty good.

I guess so they just weren’t the best i did like the quintet and the war machine hulk buster. 

24 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I guess so they just weren’t the best i did like the quintet and the war machine hulk buster. 

I guess the price would go up if they focus more on accuracy...

Just now, JintaiZ said:

I guess the price would go up if they focus more on accuracy...

That's a matter of choosing what to include as a build, doesn't have anything to do with price

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's a matter of choosing what to include as a build, doesn't have anything to do with price

They will have to make it bigger

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

They will have to make it bigger

Uhm, they don't. They just have to choose between designing something made-up or designing something that's actually based on something from the movies/comics.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Uhm, they don't.

Then the only accurate ones are 76052, 76057 and 76126... All of them weren't cheap...

7 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Then the only accurate ones are 76052, 76057 and 76126... All of them weren't cheap...

A set doesn't have to be expensive to be accurate 

52 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A set doesn't have to be expensive to be accurate 

But then bigger, more expensive sets are always more accurate

Edited by JintaiZ

4 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

But then what cheap sets are accurate???

76165, 76127, 76129, 76100, 76101, 76102, 76103, 76104 and 76109 just to name a few. And that's just from the last two years, your argument is extremely flawed. 

Edited by Guyon2002

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

76165, 76127, 76129, 76100, 76101, 76102, 76103, 76104 and 76109 just to name a few. And that's just from the last two years, your argument is extremely flawed. 

I agree but I honestly don’t care if the accurate anyway

45 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

76165 isn't as accurate as the SW ones.

The small sets could be accurate for its size, but 76057 is the most accurate and my favorite out of them all.

11 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

The small sets could be accurate for its size, but 76057 is the most accurate and my favorite out of them all.

Harry Potter is a perfect example of a theme with accurate sets and decent prices that caters to what fans want. It does have the benefit of being a completed series, but you can't tell me they couldn't provide the same quality for the MCU sets.

I suppose the comic roots of Marvel sets give them more of an excuse to do their own thing than HP does though. Unless the next wave has a Hogwarts Helicopter...

5 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Harry Potter is a perfect example of a theme with accurate sets and decent prices that caters to what fans want. It does have the benefit of being a completed series, but you can't tell me they couldn't provide the same quality for the MCU sets.

I suppose the comic roots of Marvel sets give them more of an excuse to do their own thing than HP does though. Unless the next wave has a Hogwarts Helicopter...

Which ones are accurate?

1 hour ago, Noobmaster69 said:

I agree but I honestly don’t care if the accurate anyway

I believe we have completely different opinions... I care about accuracy a lot in a licensed set, and I believe a non-licensed set should have fun details and great playability.

4 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Which ones are accurate?

All of them...

4 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

How can something the LEGO designers thought up themselves be ''the most accurate''?

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

All of them...

How can something the LEGO designers thought up themselves be ''the most accurate''?

It's partially thought up of themselves, but you could obviously tell what it is. The designers just added some fun play features to make a good even better!!

6 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

It's partially thought up of themselves, but you could obviously tell what it is. The designers just added some fun play features to make a good even better!!

But being able to tell what it is doesn't mean it's accurate. That set can't be accurate to something in the first place as it's not something based on a movie, show or specific comic 

7 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

but you could obviously tell what it is.

A... A bridge?

Does anyone think the new medium nougat "Nick Fury/Finn" hair from the Elite Police Driller set (60273) mean we might be getting an Osborn soon? I'm definitely using it for custom Harry and Norman. I'm leaning towards no, but it would be really cool if they did!

1 hour ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Does anyone think the new medium nougat "Nick Fury/Finn" hair from the Elite Police Driller set (60273) mean we might be getting an Osborn soon? I'm definitely using it for custom Harry and Norman. I'm leaning towards no, but it would be really cool if they did!

Hm... Could be interesting if the Spidey-Hidey Hole turns out to be a Green Goblin hideout, though I don't know if pieces in new colors are usually indicative of new minifigs.

Edited by BigGuy4U

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Black Widow, Eternals, and Shang Chi all moved. Black widow will release in May 2021, Eternals in November 2021, and shang chi in July 2021

What does that mean for the sets? Is it too late for LEGO to change the release date of the Eternal sets? I can’t imagine they would have other sets to fast track and replace the eternals sets release early next year.