Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I could imagine them rounding out the Spider-Verse crew in the hideout set with the anime spider girl character and her SP//DR mech.

Morbius in the Ghost Rider set would make sense and be great, but I expect so many reused villains this wave. Hopefully some will have new costumes.

I would love a Spider-Gwen figure redesign with some arm and leg printing. Its crazy how they were somehow able to make her figure look so boring.

“Spidey-hidey-hole” why do i keep thinking of the Blues Brothers every time i read it. 

anyway, because of the rehash (but with a different outfit) politics at lego office, the villain of GhostRider could be Demogoblin. Demogoblin merged with Hobgoblin i thought, and has connections with Carnage (tlc loves symbiotes), is a demon and a villain of GR and Spidey. 

If so, we need Shriek, Doppelganger, and Carrion too

On 9/19/2020 at 8:21 AM, Guyon2002 said:

I really hope not, if Venom 2 gets sets and FaWS/WV don't I'm getting my pitchfork out of storage

How would you be able to tell? When was the last time that there wasn’t a Venom set?

Although waiting until the movie window to finally take a break from venomising things would be enjoyably perverse.

31 minutes ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

How would you be able to tell? When was the last time that there wasn’t a Venom set?

Although waiting until the movie window to finally take a break from venomising things would be enjoyably perverse.

There's a difference between the Venom sets we've gotten so far and possible sets that are explicitely based on the movie Venom

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Falcon and Black Widow accessory pack must've sold really poorly because it's already on the EOL list for 2020

Speaking of falcon does anyone know if there’s going to be any falcon and the winter soldier sets I’m not expecting them soon they might be part of the summer line next year
more has anyone heard any Disney plus sets are coming out Maybe a wandavision one

Edited by Noobmaster69

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Wandavision trailer looks INSANE. I hope we get a display piece of Wanda and Vision’s home.

Nah. It would be Wanda's mech and Vision's mech

12 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

I think you misspoke and said Vision mech when it really is Vision jet.

Or perhaps Vision's Motorcyle...?

Joking aside, I'm curious to see if we will get any Disney+ show sets - with Star Wars, it makes sense as those are the major mainline new content for the brand, but since the shows are a little adjacent to the films for Marvel, I'm not sure how much of an emphasis LEGO will do for them. 

1 minute ago, DuckBricks said:

Or perhaps Vision's Motorcyle...?

Joking aside, I'm curious to see if we will get any Disney+ show sets - with Star Wars, it makes sense as those are the major mainline new content for the brand, but since the shows are a little adjacent to the films for Marvel, I'm not sure how much of an emphasis LEGO will do for them. 

Marvel put a huge emphasis on the Disney+ aspect of the MCU's future so if LEGO continues producing Marvel sets they'll have to do D+ sets eventually, only thing is that we don't know how long it will take for LEGO to realise that.

17 minutes ago, Noobmaster69 said:

No like I’ve said before they wouldn’t do that to MCU sets

I would've agreed... Until they released the Endgame wave. Even Iron Man 3 had the infamous golf cart.

why was the Hydro-Man Attack set the only FFH set to be discontinued?? That is literally the only modern way to get Peter Parker :/ the other 2 sets are still on the shop/home page and elsewhere the hydro man set is the only discontinued out of the 3

11 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

why was the Hydro-Man Attack set the only FFH set to be discontinued?? That is literally the only modern way to get Peter Parker :/ the other 2 sets are still on the shop/home page and elsewhere the hydro man set is the only discontinued out of the 3

Because apparently it didn't sell well, LEGO really doesn't care that it's the only way to get Peter Parker. 

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Because apparently it didn't sell well, LEGO really doesn't care that it's the only way to get Peter Parker. 

it didn't sell well? That genuinely surprises me. I guess people want spidey over Peter

Just now, TOTDForever said:

it didn't sell well? That genuinely surprises me. I guess people want spidey over Peter

Imo it was the best FFH set but LEGO only looks at the numbers so... :def_shrug:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Imo it was the best FFH set but LEGO only looks at the numbers so... :def_shrug:

I agree with you, but atleast this means the othe 2 sets will be around for a little while longer (hopefully)

All the 2019 movie sets are retiring by the end of 2020. This makes Black Widow set the only MCU set on shelves I think...

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

All the 2019 movie sets are retiring by the end of 2020. This makes Black Widow set the only MCU set on shelves I think...

Wonder how long it will end up staying on shelves, especially if the movie gets pushed back again

38 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Wonder how long it will end up staying on shelves, especially if the movie gets pushed back again

Probably as long as whenever the movie gets released. No way they'll retire it before the movie's release. That will just be awkward.

6 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

I would've agreed... Until they released the Endgame wave. Even Iron Man 3 had the infamous golf cart.

Yeah the endgame sets were trash I mean there was some good ones but the only reason I go the bad ones was because I was making an outrider army.  But I do think in the past they can make the useless vehicles look cool

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

That’s sad thats the only one I haven’t gotten yet

I wouldn't necessarily call the Endgame sets trash but they were definetely very poor in terms of movie accuracy. The Quinjet is easily the best one they've made so far, the HoA was very enjoyable and other than Cap's bike and the 4+ Police Station the other sets were also pretty good.