Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I think the only real criticism I have about the Hulkbuster build is that the dish would look be in Red instead of Dark Red

20 hours ago, Rayskull said:

My custom AIM trooper

That looks super awesome!

15 hours ago, Rayskull said:

I would love an Aim Mech set.

That mech would be easy to replicate in Lego.  Looks like old Exoforce mech.

Lego: makes mechs for almost everyone

Also Lego: doesn't make mechs that actually appear in the source material

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

True haha

On 7/5/2020 at 6:40 PM, Rayskull said:

Exactly, besides, this is a tank, and it looks like one, even with the hatch open.

I think it looks better without the stickers.

Wow, seeing these pics now I definitely agree with both points. Maybe I’ll pick it up and display it at a sale instead of just trying to get Rescue separately.

Also, Lego will apparently have at least a minor presence at SDCC at home with some posters being sold online by artist @danveesenmeyer on Instagram for a limited time. He has a Spider-Man print and Mandalorian & Baby Yoda print.

All figures of the Marvel Lego set are fabulous. Maybe I'm an easy customer of LEGO, but I am into their designs and figures. 

I'm probably going over old ground, but I realised that the two empty alcoves in 76167 Iron Man Armoury have stickers for War Machine and Blazer/Hot Rod. 

I really like those three suits, certainly wish one of the three wasn't locked in a $80+ set. I dont like the helicarrier personally and the tower I do like, im just too conservative.

1 hour ago, Renegade Clone said:

I'm probably going over old ground, but I realised that the two empty alcoves in 76167 Iron Man Armoury have stickers for War Machine and Blazer/Hot Rod. 

5 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

Comic Con exclusives will be distributed online by Lego.

We'll see how this goes.

We just know LEGO will be present at Comic Con now, we haven't heard anything about any exclusives

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

We just know LEGO will be present at Comic Con now, we haven't heard anything about any exclusives

On Instagram, Falconfan is saying they will be selling items on an online store. He also said exclusive figs are still a possibility.

1 hour ago, nintendude64 said:

On Instagram, Falconfan is saying they will be selling items on an online store.

Are you sure? All he says is that TLG is present, the rest is his speculation :wink:

Personally, I don’t think there will be the same amount of exclusives as usual. By this point in time in the last couple of years, we had already seen multiple exclusive minifigs, sets and set reveals. This year? Nada

6 hours ago, nintendude64 said:

On Instagram, Falconfan is saying they will be selling items on an online store. He also said exclusive figs are still a possibility.

I said exclusives will be sold through a online store not that the LEGO group is confirmed to have any exclusives there 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I said exclusives will be sold through a online store not that the LEGO group is confirmed to have any exclusives there 

Oops, guess I jumped the gun on that one. Misunderstood what you meant by exclusives. Sorry! :blush:

Do you know if the exclusives in the shop are being sold regularly, or is it a raffle-type system? Sure it is still up in the air, just curious.

I think if Lego does SDCC exclusive minifigs this year, they'll try to anger everyone by making Endgame Cap and Thor...

37 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I think if Lego does SDCC exclusive minifigs this year, they'll try to anger everyone by making Endgame Cap and Thor...

That's highly unlikely, plus anyone will be able to get them this year

39 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

That's highly unlikely, plus anyone will be able to get them this year

Anyone has a chance at getting them (if there even are exclusives) this year, not even remotely close to everyone will be able to get them

44 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Anyone has a chance at getting them (if there even are exclusives) this year, not even remotely close to everyone will be able to get them

I think Lego will still do the lottery thing that they did for previous years. Everyone can enter the lottery, but not everyone will get it

Edited by HarryVader

29 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Everyone can enter the lottery, but not everyone will get it

That's literally what I just said :tongue:

5 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Over or under 50% chance we get PS5 Miles Morales merchandise? 

Highly doubtful since all we got for the original game was an SDCC exclusive minifig. Lego might capitalize on it by putting Miles in an unrelated set but I wouldn't expect anything directly based on the game.

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Over or under 50% chance we get PS5 Miles Morales merchandise? 

I'd say maybe a 70% chance we'll get some sort of tie-in and a 20% chance of an actual set based explicitly on the game

On 7/7/2020 at 3:12 AM, HarryVader said:

I wish they would start making mech characters that actually exist since they're so insistent on mechs.

Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Firepower, Iron Monger, Ultimo, Kree Sentries, 

And how bout a Brick built Fin Fang Foom since they love dragons so much.

4 hours ago, steveholt said:

I wish they would start making mech characters that actually exist since they're so insistent on mechs.

Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Firepower, Iron Monger, Ultimo, Kree Sentries, 

And how bout a Brick built Fin Fang Foom since they love dragons so much.

Spoiler

There is a rumor that Fin Fang From will be in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Things. Maybe we'll get him then.

Edited by HarryVader

With all due respect, I don't know what titanium Man and Firepower are. The others I do know of and it would be amazing to get an iron man 1 iron monger vs iron man set.

Given that the MCU movies have been significantly delayed, do you all think that LEGO took advantage and used more time to produce and plan out the Eternal sets? Technically they could have had the ideas set for release in Fall but now since the movie is set for early next year, perhaps they used the extra time to further develop the sets and make them “better”? Or is that wishful thinking on my part and they just postponed the sets’ release and are keeping to what they originally had?

I guess I was just thinking maybe LEGO might have a great wave set for us for the movie next year if they did have more time.