Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Great interior, this is definetely the best Marvel 2020 set so far. 

For sure. I especially like that they made whats inside each floor pretty easily removable to let buyers customize whats inside. This set has definitely grown on me.

Does anyone know what those small metallic things are meant to be near the hinges on each floor? Security cameras? If so that is pretty cool for some reason :laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713

41 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

For sure. I especially like that they made whats inside each floor pretty easily removable to let buyers customize whats inside. This set has definitely grown on me.

Does anyone know what those small metallic things are meant to be near the hinges on each floor? Security cameras? If so that is pretty cool for some reason :laugh:

they look like the grenade parts from the mechanical parts pack that showed up in the batman sets last year. If not security cameras, I'd say alarms or lights of some sort, since I doubt the avengers are hanging grenades on the ceiling. :head_back:

If we indeed get a new Thanos, what version do you guys think it’ll be? Comic, bald or Endgame? Whatever it is I hope it’s in a cheaper set

Edited by HarryVader

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I also love the little Hawkeye references, his bow is in the armory and in the ''game room'' there's a sticker of his phonecall being on hold (in true Tony Stark fashion :wink:)

Feels just like how the game seems to be treating him. He saw he wasn't in the trailers, Square Enix just left him on hold :laugh:

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

If we indeed get a new Thanos, what version do you guys think it’ll be? Comic, bald or Endgame? Whatever it is I hope it’s in a cheaper set

There's no indication we'll get a new one right now, but it wouldn't be Endgame, they'll be no more sets.

28 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Tower is coming June 21st in the US, nothing on the European S@H yet

Yep, there are pictures on Shop@Home. The Tower looks good! I can’t wait to mod and upgrade it. I’m going to replace the Iron Man section with a Spider-Man suit rack. I’m not sure whether my favourite part is the Orb (even though it should contain the Power Stone, not the Space Stone - easy fix though!) or the stickered video game console. Also, they reused that video game controller part from the CMF a while back! I wondered if they’d ever do that again!

Also, I think someone mentioned interpreting the Enix suit as the MCU Mark 10? I looked on the MCU wiki and that’s pretty accurate, it’s certainly no less accurate than LEGO’s version of the Mark 22 or 85. I think I’ll do that. Thanks for the tip to whoever suggested t.

If you look closely at the "game room" you can see they have what looks like Hawkeye on hold on the screen between Black Widow and Iron Man :head_back: I really love all the stickers they've included in this set, the TV screens are great and all the stickers for the trans blue pieces really make it look more exciting!

Edited by Marvelous Spidey

Interior pics of the tower are nice! They really used the available space. New pictures of the Hulkbuster are also available. The shoulder cannon is removable, which is good. The arms are therefore symmetrical.

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Interior pics of the tower are nice! They really used the available space. New pictures of the Hulkbuster are also available. The shoulder cannon is removable, which is good. The arms are therefore symmetrical.

Not only is it removable, it's some sort of flying vehicle!:laugh:.  It should look somewhat better without it.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Tower, Hulkbuster, and helmet release June 21st in Canada, Mexico, and the United States

and what about the hellicarrier and the Junior Avengers Tower??

The Avengers Tower interior is great!
Some of it may seem a little more Iron Man-oriented, as opposed to 'something for/from/about each member', but there are some fun gimmicks in there. Such as the device that holds the Space Stone and the mini ARC Reactor.
The CA-RS videoscreen is absolutely fantastic. The weapon/gear rack seems a nice touch as well, but I feel the prison is rather weak. 

Will be skipping this set after all, but maybe get some seperate, interesting pieces some time.

Regards,
Mitch

If anyone wants to know, this is the simplest power functions ive figured that you can add to the helicarrier that fits entirely in the back section (and itsnt too ugly)

It was actually a lot easier to do with a train base!

https://imgur.com/a/hnsnKrt <- Parts needed

102414156_1151432681889395_8497230140982427648_n.jpg

Edited by Ghostcat
Uploading image size

I really wish the Hall of Armor expansion set didn’t come with the car. It’s a waste in my opinion, we probably could have gotten two or three more Armor slots for those pieces or just nothing at all and knock $10 off the price. $20 is a lot more collectible than $30. For half the price of the larger set you get less than half the armor slots. Unfortunate. 

24 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I really wish the Hall of Armor expansion set didn’t come with the car. It’s a waste in my opinion, we probably could have gotten two or three more Armor slots for those pieces or just nothing at all and knock $10 off the price. $20 is a lot more collectible than $30. For half the price of the larger set you get less than half the armor slots. Unfortunate. 

I actually think it's a decent build that is a nice call back to the scene in the first Iron Man. I'd much rather get rid of the AIM agents and add another armor or two personally :shrug_oh_well: I get wanting to keep it cheaper though

1 minute ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I actually think it's a decent build that is a nice call back to the scene in the first Iron Man. I'd much rather get rid of the AIM agents and add another armor or two personally :shrug_oh_well: I get wanting to keep it cheaper though

If it was a one off then absolutely, the car is nice. But I feel like the point of the set is to get a bunch of them and so then you end up with a bunch of these random hot rods and less armor slots, which is really what the set is about

33 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I actually think it's a decent build that is a nice call back to the scene in the first Iron Man.

Yeah, I like the car too. Usually LEGO is inventive with Marvel vehicles (Crossbones truck and Cap's jeep from Civil War come to mind), so is good to have an accurate vehicle from the movies.

50 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

If it was a one off then absolutely, the car is nice. But I feel like the point of the set is to get a bunch of them and so then you end up with a bunch of these random hot rods and less armor slots, which is really what the set is about

I get what you mean, but I don't think that's the point of the set "to buy multiple". I don't even think I'm going to use those spaces to display my suits, I'm much more excited for the new suits than the spots for them personally