Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I’ve just seen the German name for the minifig pack and it’s glorious: translated, it means “Black Widow and Falcon are in cahoots” :laugh_hard:

Dang, I’ve not realised before that they’re the villains :snicker:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Strange how the Venomosaurus says coming June 1,and yet it is June 1 all across most of the US (both EST and PST) and it's still not live. Also, it seems like that's the only Marvel set the US will get June 1, besides the minifig pack. Disappointing, as I was looking forward to the Tower, etc

13 hours ago, JediJosh said:

Do the pieces that make up MODOK come in a separate bag as he is the only thing I want from this set, so going to look on eBay for him.

Jut got on bag 3. MODOK, War Machine and Captain Marvel all come in BAG2 . War machine has a insane amount of pages for him lol

4 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Jut got on bag 3. MODOK, War Machine and Captain Marvel all come in BAG2 . War machine has a insane amount of pages for him lol

Thank you

Iron man hall of armors expansion has tony stark, prototype suit, the iron man suit we have gotten in a bunch of sets, and two aim agents 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Iron man hall of armors expansion has tony stark, prototype suit, the iron man suit we have gotten in a bunch of sets, and two aim agents 

Thanks :thumbup: Getting sick of the AIM agents, but the rest sounds good :sweet:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Thanks :thumbup: Getting sick of the AIM agents, but the rest sounds good :sweet:

Pictures are out ;) and also each of the expansions seem to have a sticker of a suit

That's an awesome little set, well done TLG :classic::thumbup: And it really is an expansion to the Endgame HoA, quite weird when you think about it

I love it. The prototype armor, new Tony Stark, Mark 50 jetpack returning, the hot rod car.... I love it

I'm quite disappointed with the figure selection and execution but the inclusion of the nano Iron Man is nice, I wonder if it's a repeat from the 2015 Helicarrier?

Am I the only one extremely disappointed that the helmets on the figs and even the stickers are the new mold? Feel like it really ruins any connection to the Endgame set.

I gotta say this though. Please let this be the final set to include Square Enix Iron Man and AIM Agents... I'm soooooooo sick of them

Nice! It is definitely an expansion to the Hall of armour! I would prefer another armor instead of Mark 2, but the rest of set does the job:

4 armor slots, 2 Aim agents, and a great hot rod car. I was already happy at this point, than the set also has a minifig of Tony. Outstanding! Are we still sure this is a $30 set?  

So when are the sets releasing in the US, then? 

The Hall of Armor expansion is cool but with 5 figures I wish we would’ve gotten another new suit like Striker. Why did they tease that one? Getting the Mark 2 is nice but it should really use the regular MCU helmet mold. 

I'm not sure and nothing is confirmed but this feels like a GWP to me. Together with Tower and everything else. Set name has "giftbox" icon on it. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm not sure and nothing is confirmed but this feels like a GWP to me. Together with Tower and everything else. Set name has "giftbox" icon on it. 

The Star Wars sets have the same giftbox icon in the catalog, I think it is a regular set.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The gift box icon probably indicates which sets are supposed to be good presents for the kiddos (which is kind of unnecessary if that's the idea, the price points usually do that job just fine :tongue:)

New Iron man armory extension is ok at best. Love the inclusion of Mk 2, but why Didi they use wrong helmet?! Hotrod car is nice reference to Iron man 2008. But 2 more useless Aim agents? Gimme a break! They are literally this year's Outriders! Very dissapointed that Lego included them instead of another Iron Man armor. But additional 4 slot will surely help me house all of my Iron Man minifig collection as even with 2 HoA from 2019 I am almost out of space for new variants.

Whoo! Definitely getting the Iron Armor Expansion. Only 'bad' thing about it for me is that I already expanded my Hall Of Armor with BrickLinked pieces :grin: :innocent:
I don't have much interest in this latest Iron Man armor, but the Mk. 2 is a nice edition! Too bad they have the new helmets as well, but that's easily fixed :sweet: 
The Hot Rod vehicle is an worthy addition to a set like this, very fitting.
New Tony is great as well. I realize it's probably made up of already existing pieces, but still, it's nice that he's included like this. 

Can anybody say when this is supposed to come out? And is it a regular set, or a GWP or something as stated by a few?

Regards,
Mitch

I'm impressed by this years Marvel sets. I really like them and I will probably get most of them but I really hope next year we get other villains other than AIM. 

Edited by Harkonen

Damn I thought I was done with marvel. The new helicarrier looks awful. But I need that avengers tower and hall of armour expansion!