Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd be really suprised if that set came with more than 2 figures

I thought Ultron and Outrider are both $15? If that's the case, don't expect more than 2 figs in this $10 set

9 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Sets like Iron Man Vs Ultron Drones or Captain America Vs Outriders were $10. On that basis, we could expect a small vehicle or place, one or two Eternals, and a couple of Deviants

As @HarryVader says, In the US they were the prices of the Star Wars battle packs, which also came with 4 figures and a small vehicle, at that time. Battle packs are still $15, so I don’t think the $10 set is going to have 4 figures.

Edited by Mandalorianknight
Ninja’d by @harryvader

Looks like someone on IG managed to snag a copy of the Avengers Tower. Interestingly, it‘s a European box *huh* I thought it was an August release everywhere except the US and Canada? Or maybe the picture was taken before the sticker was applied :tongue:

My friend got his Helicarrier yesterday ! The rail pieces are ONLY for assembling the set. They are basically chocks for the wheels so it doesnt move about during construction, You take them off later in the build! 
weird Lego has started doing builds like this! Monkie Kid has a build where the trike has hinges to help build but they get locked in place later!  
Hopefully mine is here tommorow!

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Looks like someone on IG managed to snag a copy of the Avengers Tower. Interestingly, it‘s a European box *huh* I thought it was an August release everywhere except the US and Canada? Or maybe the picture was taken before the sticker was applied :tongue:

Actually if you look at one of the photos the same person posted of the Hulkbuster , it’s a US box. 

29 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

My friend got his Helicarrier yesterday ! The rail pieces are ONLY for assembling the set. They are basically chocks for the wheels so it doesnt move about during construction, You take them off later in the build! 
 weird Lego has started doing builds like this! Monkie Kid has a build where the trike has hinges to help build but they get locked in place later!  

That's actually super cool. Nice to see Lego being more and more considerate about our building experiences.

44 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Does the Helicarrier have enough place inside for minifigures or not? 

15 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Only in the cockpit but we already knew that from official pictures

30 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

You can fit a few in the cockpit but behind it the 8x16 is basically the gearbox for the wheels to push the rotors. You can strip it all out fairly easily though giving a big interior. Im going to slap my battery box and motor in the prison part.

3 hours ago, Ghostcat said:

Interesting, that explains why the pieces are in a color so different from the Helicarrier color scheme, the color doesn't matter.

Isn't there a jail cell for MODOK in the back of the Helicarrier? Maybe that can be a space to put even more figures (if you like the idea of Iron Man and Thor in jail)

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Isn't there a jail cell for MODOK in the back of the Helicarrier? Maybe that can be a space to put even more figures (if you like the idea of Iron Man and Thor in jail)

There is, it's prominently shown on the boxart and other released images

7 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Due to SHIELD budget cuts in the wake of the public finding out about project insight, the avengers had to make space to transport themselves in the prison cells.:laugh:

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Due to SHIELD budget cuts in the wake of the public finding out about project insight, the avengers had to make space to transport themselves in the prison cells.:laugh:

Because the Avengers have failed to catch MODOK and SHIELD has already spent a considerable amount of money building a new prison cell in the helicarrier, to teach a lesson to those so-called “heroes” and make sure that no amount of budget goes to waste, SHIELD and the government have collectively decided to place the Avengers in the prison cell on the return trip...

Edited by HarryVader

On 5/30/2020 at 10:01 PM, HarryVader said:

Theres a ton of space inside if you take out the main gearbox. The cockpit just has 3 chairs in a line pretty much!

Do the pieces that make up MODOK come in a separate bag as he is the only thing I want from this set, so going to look on eBay for him.

6 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

Do the pieces that make up MODOK come in a separate bag as he is the only thing I want from this set, so going to look on eBay for him.

Ill let you know in about 12 hours. I would think not but we will see!

Edited by Ghostcat

3 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Ill let you know in about 12 hours. I would think not but we will see!

Thanks

I know this might have already been answered, but is it true that the Avengers sets are no longer coming tomorrow? If so, why?

19 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I know this might have already been answered, but is it true that the Avengers sets are no longer coming tomorrow? If so, why?

I mean it depends on which sets you are talking about. All of the stuff will be answered tomorrow but it seems like avengers tower and Hulkbuster might not have been coming on June 1st. It might have been later in the month. It seems like production is really messed up in the states rn so they might not have been able to get everything in before June 1st

Any chance a Marvel CMF comes next year? if so would it be more likely MCU based or Comic based

5 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Any chance a Marvel CMF comes next year? if so would it be more likely MCU based or Comic based

I know there was a rumor going around that the deal was renegotiated so LEGO can make Marvel/Star Wars CMFs but I'm not sure how true that was - perhaps someone more in the know can clarify. Otherwise, there's basically 0 chance sadly with the deal in place. And if they were to ever make a Marvel CMF, it would most likely be comic, not film-based, as I imagine securing the rights to make a minifig series off of all those films is much more difficult than a generic Marvel comics CMF.

V-Rex, Helicarrier, 4+ Tower and Falcon pack are available on the UK site now