Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

It's pretty sad how we're in 2020 and LEGO is still letting Yahoo reveal sets with picture quality from 10 years ago

Rescue is my favorite aspect of these sets. The bright red and shiny silver contrast is amazing. Looks accurate to the comics, might have to Bricklink it. :wub_drool:

Not a fan of the MCU suits with comic helmets. I understand why they did it but its gotta be one or the other imo like Pepper or the Invincible Iron Man. Blue Steel I might have to make an exception though because it looks so unique with the color and shoulder pads, but probably won't make it into my HoA.

Hulkbuster was good looking until the awful helmet. That said, it still might be my favorite set of the wave. Avengers Tower just looks like the many, many so-so MOCs I've seen of the original version.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Closer looks at Blazer/Hotrod and Tazer/Blue Steel:

Ahhh gorgeous

I feel bad for the Brave/Stupid A.I.M mook going at a Hulkbuster in daylight with nightvision goggles equipped with a pistol with a extended mag and silencer!

I honestly think Blazer's style of facemask should be the standard moving forward, it looks VERY close to the hatch design.

Edited by doclord

Just now, Thieda said:

Is there any info on release date in Europe for these new sets?

Is it not June 1st?

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A much smaller version of the giant arc reactor from Iron Man 1 is on the bottom floor of the AT *oh2*

If only they had those cues in last years’ endgame sets. Makes me wish that Monger was present even more

Edited by HarryVader

1 minute ago, Ghostcat said:

Is it not June 1st?

It’s only confirmed to be June 1st in the US via target.

5 minutes ago, Thieda said:

Is there any info on release date in Europe for these new sets?

June 1st for the US (only at Target), August 1st for the rest of the world

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

June 1st for the US (only at Target), August 1st for the rest of the world

Damn... was hoping they would be June :sceptic:

These sets are incredible! Very happy to get a comic Rescue, and the unexpected inclusion of two new suits in Avengers Tower is amazing. I’ll have to buy more copies of the Hall of Armor or wait for the new one to keep up with all the suits. 

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Closer looks at Blazer/Hotrod and Tazer/Blue Steel:

They look so good!

31 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

I feel bad for the Brave/Stupid A.I.M mook going at a Hulkbuster in daylight with nightvision goggles equipped with a pistol with a extended mag and silencer!

He'll be fine, he's being supported by the other aim agent who has a large, helicopter-like jetpack that'd be easy for iron man to shoot down, who is armed with a rifle! Because like we see in AoU, regular guns work super well on hulk and the hulkbuster.

I just had this idea for 76167 and I can't get it out of my head...

Just speculation on my point, but it would include Iron Man (both MK 3 and MK 2), Pepper and Obadiah Stane.

Builds would be a small armor display stand (you could change between MK 2 and MK 3), a table with his Arc Reactor (Proof that Tony Stark has a heart), small hot rod (big enough to look good tho) and Iron Monger, not sure if the price point would make Obadiah fit in it.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think it’s either Monger or Thanos. I feel that the build will be an extra floor to the tower (that you can combine with the tower). It won’t take up many pieces but would give room for either a small mech or a big fig 

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I think it’s either Monger or Thanos. I feel that the build will be an extra floor to the tower (that you can combine with the tower). It won’t take up many pieces but would give room for either a small mech or a big fig 

I feel too hyped for this set, if it turns out be another set with a bad build and 4 Iron Man (all based on new game) variants I'm gonna be really disappointed. 

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just speculation on my point, but it would include Iron Man (both MK 3 and MK 2), Pepper and Obadiah Stane.

Builds would be a small armor display stand (you could change between MK 2 and MK 3), a table with his Arc Reactor (Proof that Tony Stark has a heart), small hot rod (big enough to look good tho) and Iron Monger, not sure if the price point would make Obadiah fit in it.

This sounds really good, too good. I really want something like this but I don't see this happening sadly :cry_sad:

I’ll chime in here to help with peoples expectations of the expansion. What I realistically see happening 

4 minifigures (2 new suits: one wanted armor and one interesting choice, 2 others frankly I think will probably be something like a version of stark and a aim agent) 

2-3 display stands for the armors and then the build for the hot rod

i would be shocked if they included iron monger in this set 

Edited by Falconfan1414

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’ll chime in here to help with peoples expectations of the expansion. What I realistically see happening 

4 minifigures (2 new suits: one wanted armor and one interesting choice, 2 others frankly I think will probably be something like a version of stark and a aim agent) 

Will it work with the MCU hall of armor set? At least without mods.

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

''A version of Stark'' is already better than ''another reuse of SE Iron Man''

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

''A version of Stark'' is already better than ''another reuse of SE Iron Man''

It could be that too