Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Avenger tower looks even better on this box. The names Tazer and Blazer are so silly and cute at the same time. Love how Rescue has a seat on Hulkbuster's shoulder. Overall a cooler batch of sets than the Wrath of Loki and Helicarrier. Tazer, Blazer and Rescue are my favorite parts of these sets

Edited by HarryVader

Digging all these new suits, but really bummed that they won’t line up right with the old ones thanks to these new helmets. 

9 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Thanks!
The little Arc Reactor looks nice! Better view of Red Skull, Tazer and Blazer as well.
I like RS' torso, but I'm not too sure yet about B&T. It doesn't help either that their helmets aren't MCU-style (which was to be expected, but still).
The hoverbike is a nice addition as well! 

Regards,
Mitch

Atleast grabbing a grey war machine helmet and a blue helmet is possible if you want them with MCU suits

Just now, Ghostcat said:

Atleast grabbing a grey war machine helmet and a blue helmet is possible if you want them with MCU suits

There is that!
I think I'll do that with the War Machine from the new Helicarrier as well :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

2 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Only problem that blue helmet doesn't exist. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Only problem that blue helmet doesn't exist. 

There is the Iron Patriot

Just now, Ghostcat said:

Iron Legion has Blue?

Gold face plate

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

There is the Iron Patriot

It kinda works but the face plate has red trims in it and mind you, this isn't an easy-to-get fig just to butcher for the helmet.

1 minute ago, Ghostcat said:

Yeah swap it...

With the chin having a different color too? Not gonna work atleast for me. 

I'm saying that if you're trying to do MCU suits (Blue Steel and Hot Rod) you can't capture Blue Steel with existing helmet parts. 

These hi-res pictures make me even more sure of Red Skull being MCU based (at least inspired) and JJJ being on the tv/tablet. As much as I dislike most of the 2020 sets I really love the tower, such a great set!

33 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Great job on finding that, thanks!

26 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

Is it just me or does the box art make the set look smaller than it actually is? I thought LEGO liked doing the opposite of that...

It actually does, weird decision :sceptic:

21 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

And Blazer has a gray torso and flames in the legs, so I guess they are an interpretation of Hot Rod and Blue Steel, just like Scuba and Space Iron Man were interpretations of Hammerhead and Starboost. Let's see which armors the Armory set add to this.

I'm glad they've done this, ''inspired by'' is much better than not getting them at all :laugh:

Does Blazer/Hot Rod have gun metal helmet piece or plain black? LBG or DBG? My eyes are such a failure.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I wonder if the potential jjj tile is a tease?

Just making sure, as you're one of the most accurate leakers, is this just you legitimately wondering?

31 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I am starting to really regret getting the Iron Man Mech set from the start of the year ?

Same here, I didn't think he'd be in every other set. Watch him start showing up in batman, star wars, harry potter, etc sets.

The names "blazer" and "tazer" are the greatest things i've heard this entire month. Can we get a disney+ show about them piloted by Luis and the teacher from spider-man homecoming? :laugh:

Edited by Mandalorianknight

That hoverbike is cool. The Avengers building is great. However, i would’ve liked to see other avengers instead of all those iron men. Comic hawkeye for instance. And cool villains instead of the worst designed AIM soldiers ever

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does Blazer/Hot Rod have gun metal helmet piece or plain black? LBG or DBG? My eyes are such a failure.

Looks like gun metal to me, with LBG and DBG printing

Just now, Borex said:

That hoverbike is cool. The Avengers building is great. However, i would’ve liked to see other avengers instead of all those iron men. Comic hawkeye for instance. And cool villains instead of the worst designed AIM soldiers ever

I'd much rather get 2 new Iron Man suits than a reuse of comic Hawkeye

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

There was a comic hawkeye?

edit: that’s stupid comic hawkeye. I meant cool comic hawkeye. Like the first one!

Edited by Borex

5 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Can we get a disney+ show about them piloted by Luis and the teacher from spider-man homecoming? :laugh:

Not untill Luis has recapped the entire MCU from Iron Man to Endgame :tongue:

Just now, Borex said:

There was a comic hawkeye?

Yeah, in the january sets. The Avengers Truck with Cap

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not untill Luis has recapped the entire MCU from Iron Man to Endgame :tongue:

That's how he convinces Happy Hogan to let him have the Blazer and Tazer suits :laugh_hard:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yes! I love the gunmetal color, glad we're getting an iron man helmet in it.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

These are amazing 

It's a very solid wave of sets! Can't wait to buy these!

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Oof! Another problem his set has created. Now MCU helmet didn't have that color! HAHAHAHA. Thanks man.

Wow! New Avengers Tower is simply magnificent!!! Great structure with a ton of Easter eggs and new Iron Man armors. Hulkbuster on the other hand is kinda meh. Flat head definitely doesn't work for me, 2018 version is definitely better one to me.

I guess if I were to display them in Hall of armor, they'd be on 1 row. Ironman, Rescue, War Machine, Taser and Blazer.

Its a bit insane how we have FIVE sets this year with the exact same Ironman in though. Heck why not slap in a suit-less Tony ?   Im going to be shocked if Armory ends up being the sixth set with this suit!

Just now, Ghostcat said:

Its a bit insane how we have FIVE sets this year with the exact same Ironman in though. Heck why not slap in a suit-less Tony ?   Im going to be shocked if Armory ends up being the sixth set with this suit!

I'm leaning towards of it being a pure MCU set. No Enix suit hahahaha hopefully!