Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Also, the Infinity Stones on the tower set are the Power and Space stones, the first 2 Thanos gets in Infinity war, probaly means nothing… 

The tower is great! I like the brick built A logo!

8 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

The red one could be a very messed up Hot Rod Suit, arms should be read, but maybe not its hot him, just my guess… 

That's a possibility, but I hope not.

3 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

THANOS COPTER CONFIRMED

OUTSTANDING MOVE.

Falcon Fan’s Instagram story posts a line from Yahoo that says these sets will be based on scenes from the films with “twists”, but all I want is a Ultron remake and a better Thanos

Avengers Tower is really great, I hope the landing pad is big enough to fit anything there. I love the colour scheme and buildable "A" sign. Getting more Iron Man armours is really cool, but it feels like in their place they could have made new characters.

Hulkbuster on the other hand is terrible. I live the torso, I love lower arms, I love its hands, I even like the legs, but that head and upper arms kill it for me. Another Iron Man that had his helmet smashed by someone. Minifigures also aren't really interesting. 

So yeah, if they made an Avengers Tower with minfigures from Helicarrier, or even from 4+ AT, I would actually call it a truly amazing set. This way it's just really good. 

Don't you guys feel like you're overloaded with Iron Man? Two sets have 1 Iron Man, one set has 2 Iron Men, one set has 3 Iron Men, and then there's also Iron Man Armory, Iron Man helmet and Iron Man mosaic. This is getting annoying tbh.

10 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Also, the Infinity Stones on the tower set are the Power and Space stones, the first 2 Thanos gets in Infinity war, probaly means nothing… 

My question is why would they release a gauntlet without releasing a big fig who can wield it?

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't you guys feel like you're overloaded with Iron Man? Two sets have 1 Iron Man, one set has 2 Iron Men, one set has 3 Iron Men, and then there's also Iron Man Armory, Iron Man helmet and Iron Man mosaic. This is getting annoying tbh.

Eh, as a fan of DC I'm used to the theme mostly revolving around one character. Spider-Man and Iron Man obviously sell, it doesn't really bother me that they're used so much.

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

My question is why would they release a gauntlet without releasing a big fig who can wield it?

I have to wonder if this is leading up to anything in the armory set or some more sets we don't know about, or if they're planning on continuing this in next year's waves. (Or if it's going anywhere at all, for that matter)

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

I have to wonder if this is leading up to anything in the armory set or some more sets we don't know about, or if they're planning on continuing this in next year's waves. (Or if it's going anywhere at all, for that matter)

Thanos in a $30 set? That’d be so awesome but I doubt it. Maybe they’ll continue this Avengers theme next year with the THANOSCOPTER

1 minute ago, HarryVader said:

Thanos in a $30 set? That’d be so awesome but I doubt it. Maybe they’ll continue this Avengers theme next year with the THANOSCOPTER

Throwing the Thanoscopter into any set would make it an instant buy for me, make it happen Lego!

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

Throwing the Thanoscopter into any set would make it an instant buy for me, make it happen Lego!

And give us an Infinity Gauntlet classic Thanos. I’d buy 2!

30 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Is the armory coming in june too? Odd that it wasn't shown

It's supposed to be an August release I believe

3 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

#ReleaseTheThanosCopter. Perhaps it works :laugh:!

If it works for the Snyder Cut, or the 501st pack, we can do this! :tongue:

LETS GET THIS MOVEMENT GOING PEOPLE!!

We now have a total of 10 AIM agents across 6 sets btw

23 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Falcon Fan’s Instagram story posts a line from Yahoo that says these sets will be based on scenes from the films with “twists”, but all I want is a Ultron remake and a better Thanos

Pretty sure that the twist, is all the villains have been replaced by AIM agents. Avengers: Age of AIM! Avengers: AIMfinity War! Avengers: EndAIM!

I’m glad we’re getting all these new Iron Man armors, and I’m ok with the same base armor as I still for some reason haven’t picked up the mech. I also like the amount of aim soldiers one will be able to army build as well as the more comic accurate Rescue. Personally I dig the flatter head on the hulkbuster, reminds me of one from the comics, however I don’t really like how huge these hulkbusters are getting. 

12 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Pretty sure that the twist, is all the villains have been replaced by AIM agents. Avengers: Age of AIM! Avengers: AIMfinity War! Avengers: EndAIM!

EndAIM... you’re a genius haha. EndgAIM

Edited by HarryVader

Nice new sets, here are my thoughts on them:

Hulkbuster - I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but I'm not a big fan of the set. I must admit the hands, legs and main body are well designed but the arms and head are so awfull. I am getting kinda tired of Hulkbusters but who the hell thought it was a good idea to smash the Busters head in with a sledgehammer?! Only figure I like in this set is Rescue but as it's not a MCU figure I'm not dying to get her. A mediocre set that I will not be getting.

Avengers Tower - I absolutely adore this set! The tower is a massive upgrade over the 2015 AoU version and I'm glad the sidevehicle only uses a very small amount of pieces while still looking good. The figures are great too. I'm glad I hold off on the Iron Man Mech, Black Widow is fantastic to get and I really like the Iron Man armors (though I don't know exactly which ones they represent). I could care less about the AIM agents but I won't complain much about them as I don't have any yet, Red Skull looks like the MCU version so that's really nice to get too. I like the fact we're getting the rocket-leg thingy Tony used in Infinity War and do I see JJJ on that tv screen? A very solid set, definetely getting it!

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I've been tired of Iron Man in LEGO sets for a very long time tbh, at least we're getting new suits now so that's a plus

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Was it said already it comes with 2 infinity stones for the ganulet?

I see that it includes power and time stone just like compound? Can you confirm if there are rumors about what this implies?

Edited by HarryVader

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Was it said already it comes with 2 infinity stones for the ganulet?

In the right side of the picture it shows three purple and three blue stones.

The tower absolutely makes up for the past few years of bad Marvel sets. Wasn't there a hall of armor set too?

Just noticed that the hoverbike is actually Avengers themed! I thought it was a vehicle for the villains at first!

Is that printed tile a neswpaper? Or a Tablet? To me it looks like a flatscreen TV, but this wouldn't be removable of the tower.

1 minute ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Is that printed tile a neswpaper? Or a Tablet? To me it looks like a flatscreen TV, but this wouldn't be removable of the tower.

Already mentioned it in my overall thoughts but I think it looks like a TV screen with JJJ on it

Love that we are getting a version of Blue Steel and Hotrod!!! Easy skips for me. I already have a 14 Story AOU Tower. Ill just be grabbing the Helicarrier!

Weird how everyone is hating on the hulkbuster for being faithful to its comic design though!

Edited by Ghostcat

2 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Weird how everyone is hating on the hulkbuster for being faithful to its comic design though!

Nah, the ratio of MCU fans to actual comic book fans is really unbalanced.

4 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

I don't remember a comic Hulkbuster that had a flatter/sunken helmet AND its mouth visible.

9 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Like @RedHoodPug said the amount of MCU fans is much larger than the amount of comic fans. But even then it's really inaccurate:

Iron Man 3: Hulkbuster Armor Rumor