Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

28 minutes ago, 0937Bricks said:

With Comic-Con now officially canceled, any guesses as to how they might distribute the collectible figs, assuming they were already in production? 

Maybe Bricktober or more for SDCC 2021

21 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think I missed something, there's 4 Iron men in this wave? Are you including rescue and War machine?

Yeah, according to the Promobricks post, there is an Iron Man in each set (in Helicarrier, in the two towers and in the Hulkbuster), besides War Machine and possibly Rescue.

Potential repeats of the SquareEnix Iron Man could be annoying... unless they make the helmet traditional flip-up helmet like the packaging

Advanced issue found

?
18 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If they are the two missing figures, they would both be exclusive versions based off the game. The Funkos provide a look at what could be

Funko Pop Avengers Game Figures 7

The Black Widow looks sick. I hope they make a Minifigure of that costume. Especially with the mask.

Advanced issues found

4 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

...but I still think at least one (if not two) new armors for Iron Man are introduced in this wave, out of the four appearances.

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Potential repeats of the SquareEnix Iron Man could be annoying... unless they make the helmet traditional flip-up helmet like the packaging

They better at least have 3 Iron man Minifigures. I can take one or two repeats, but there are so many varieties of suits in the game that 3 or 4 repeats are just not acceptable. It better not be like the iron man mark 50. I still have 3 of those in my collection.

If you're following Minilegogo he is teasing the new helmet for War Machine tho it's really blurry and camera tricky.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

If you're following Minilegogo he is teasing the new helmet for War Machine tho it's really blurry and camera tricky.

It's been posted (/copied) onto the main hashtag now. 

I think it looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of the new designs. 

24 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

It's been posted (/copied) onto the main hashtag now. 

I think it looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of the new designs. 

Yeah, I adore this minifigure. I can't wait to see the shoulder gun mold. 

At last, I'm glad there is a new helmet. Wanted this mold on him for a very long time. Looks like Lego marvel is finally stepping up its game based on all the leaks we had so far. Sounds better than any mcu wave we got.

Edited by Huigberts Builds

35 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Isn't that Iron Man bust supposed to come in may before the other sets? Do we know when in May? Should we expect pics any day now?

It's an early release, so if people that were at Toy Fair are correct and it really comes in May, the pictures will leak with other June sets or Lego reveals it themselves.

From what I can see War Machine's helmet looks fantastic, I really want to see it in good resolution. 

I need to take a closer look at War Machine, but so far, I’m not a fan. I just don’t like the invincible iron man helmet. Helmet looks too 2D

I quite like the new helmet myself. I like the invincible Ironman helmet far more than the flip-up visor. It's just so much more versatile. As nice as it is, there's only so much you can do with the mcu helmet.

Upon closer look, I like this figure more than my original impression. Still, I would have preferred the flip-up helmet.

The new War Machine helmet looks great!
I like how the visor is lacking a silver chin, it looks very cool like this!
Now we just need to wait for the shoulder gun :sweet:
And other set info of course :tongue: 

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

He looks even better than I thought from the first images. Now that I've seen clearer pictures I'm even more excited. There's only so much they can do with the flip up helmet piece. Eventually they will all look too similar. This is a breath of fresh air for the character which will look nicely next to the previous Iron-Man and will stand out for those with an war machine armory.

Thank goodness someone took a good pic and not a blurry one with their dog in the picture. Come on son what were you thinking.

Helmet looks good. What a great figure honestly.

How come all the iron man and war machine helmets are one piece now and don't flip up like the old ones. I prefer the helmets that flip up like that. Looks more like Iron Man in my onion compared to him with a full helmet like the one that came in the Iron Man mech.

Then again I preferred the old Ant Man helmet. Thought it had way more detail then the Endgame one.

I prefer it too, if the visors could flip-up, but those versions always flipped up WITH the chin piece, while in the comics and movies, the chin stayed in play, so that was also kind of a bummer.
These new versions might not flip, but they look a lot more accurate and detailed if you ask me. You win some, you lose some...

Regards,
Mitch

That helmet rules, it's fantastic. Honestly I prefer this piece more than original helmet, I love how they captured business of his helmet with that sleek piece.

On the other hand HUD face print is useless without flipping helmet tbh.