Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

32 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

So it stands to reason then that that's our iron man for the wave? The avengers game suit but with the MCU style helmet?

Makes me even more sad there's no captain america, the boxart figure would be great, with the chinstrap but blue head.

I would say yes but it isn't confirmed or anything. Though the new Hulk is also the one on the boxart and Falconfan confirmed that the Captain Marvel figure is this version too so it would make sense. A Cap figure like the one on the boxart wouldn't look nearly as good as it does here, don't forget how awfull LEGO's light-on-dark printing is nowadays :wink:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I would say yes but it isn't confirmed or anything. Though the new Hulk is also the one on the boxart and Falconfan confirmed that the Captain Marvel figure is this version too so it would make sense. A Cap figure like the one on the boxart wouldn't look nearly as good as it does here, don't forget how awfull LEGO's light-on-dark printing is nowadays :wink:

I agree, logically it just makes sense even if we don't have confirmation. And true about the light-on-dark printing. You either get the suntan cap from 2015-2016 or the vampire cap from 2019.

3 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

More war machine leaks, still using the same old helmet, and even the same shoulder blaster build.

Looks like someone just got the new torso and legs and put the Advanced Tech Endgame stuff on it

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looks like someone just got the new torso and legs and put the Advanced Tech Endgame stuff on it

I believe that. Though I do expect them to use the same helmet, mind.

1 hour ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I believe that. Though I do expect them to use the same helmet, mind.

We're supposed to get a new one for the helicarrier, but it is starting to seem less likely.

Just saw a list of potential, but unconfirmed Funko Pop!s for the Eternals, which lists a 10inch Arishem (a Celestial). Without knowing how much of a role they'll play in the film, I hope we receive at least one in the sets, whenever they come

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Just saw a list of potential, but unconfirmed Funko Pop!s for the Eternals, which lists a 10inch Arishem (a Celestial). Without knowing how much of a role they'll play in the film, I hope we receive at least one in the sets, whenever they come

I need my Eternals set builds to be different Celestials. Lego likes making mechs, and this is the perfect chance to give us the best Marvel mechs!

I wouldn't even be mad if the $100 set was just like 3 or 4 of them

I believe they can easily distribute those characters into 4 sets, some of them will probably have buildable Celestials and Deviants.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I believe they can easily distribute those characters into 4 sets, some of them will probably have buildable Celestials and Deviants.

I thought deviants were human sized?

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

I need my Eternals set builds to be different Celestials. Lego likes making mechs, and this is the perfect chance to give us the best Marvel mechs!

A giant brick-built celestial would definitely make me more interested in the sets, at least.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

A giant brick-built celestial would definitely make me more interested in the sets, at least.

So the $100 Black Knight's Sword-Mech doesn't interest you? :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I just hope we'll get all of the main characters and they'll not skip any of them like Red Guardian

Black Widow only had one set, so sacrifices had to be made (even though Black Panther could fit Nakia, Killmonger and Klaue into a £30 set :damn:)

But between 4 sets adding up to a total of £200, we'll get all the characters we need

Just to list off; Ikaris, Sersi, Thena, Ajak, Gilgamesh, Kingo, Makkari, Phastos, Sprite and Druig, plus Dane Whitman 

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I thought deviants were human sized?

They mostly are, some are just larger. But I guess its how the film will interpret them that matters

Yeah, the main cast of 11 will definitely be able to spread across 4 sets, especially with the Deviants/Celestials most likely being brick-built and not competing for minifigure slots. I’m assuming Sersi, Ikaris, and Dane are the most likely contenders for having repeat figures. I’d love both normal suited up versions and civilian versions of Sersi and Dane. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

So the $100 Black Knight's Sword-Mech doesn't interest you? :laugh_hard:

Not since they cancelled the falcon and winter soldier bird mech and mechanical arm motorcycle sets due to covid-19, I can't display the sword mech only alongside the vision helicopter and scarlet witch mech!!! :roflmao:

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

They mostly are, some are just larger. But I guess its how the film will interpret them that matters

I could see the film making some moria-troll sized ones, that could be cool.

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, the main cast of 11 will definitely be able to spread across 4 sets, especially with the Deviants/Celestials most likely being brick-built and not competing for minifigure slots. I’m assuming Sersi, Ikaris, and Dane are the most likely contenders for having repeat figures. I’d love both normal suited up versions and civilian versions of Sersi and Dane. 

Hopefully we don't have too many repeats. 

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Hopefully we don't have too many repeats. 

Knowing Lego, we probably will get repeats. I would say the main protagonist and the antagonist are most likely going to be repeats (possible characters being Thena, Ikaris, Sersi, Whitman and Druig). I still think Druig will be the main antagonist with Kro being a secondary villain.

I doubt we'll get more than one Dane Whitman, he'll likely play a sizeable part that sets up his future, but I don't think he'll be important enough for more than one figure. After all this is 'The Eternals', not 'Black Knight and the Eternals'

If anything I'd guess he's in either one of the £25 or £60 sets

Also if he is in a set, he'll need a new face print, there are few heads out there that can capture the likeness of Jon Snow (Bard worked well), so no way we'll have to deal with another Henry Turner/Ant Man/Peter Parker/Maxwell Lord head

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Also if he is in a set, he'll need a new face print, there are few heads out there that can capture the likeness of Jon Snow (Bard worked well), so no way we'll have to deal with another Henry Turner/Ant Man/Peter Parker/Maxwell Lord head

I really like Kit Harington and I'm really hyped to see him as Black Knight so I'm gonna be pretty pissed if they reuse an old face

I guess Black Knight in his Black Knight outfit will probably be exclusive to one of the biggest sets. As for the Eternals, they'll probably be spread across four sets.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

New Loki looks like a good replacement for MCU Loki, but very disappointing for anyone hoping for something more comic based (at least classic costume wise)

If this knight is the same guy-on-flying-robo-horse you see in the Iron Man cartoon show (regardless of whether its the exact same look or not) that would be neat to have (assuming its got the horse as well that is)

10 minutes ago, jonwil said:

If this knight is the same guy-on-flying-robo-horse you see in the Iron Man cartoon show (regardless of whether its the exact same look or not) that would be neat to have (assuming its got the horse as well that is)

You're referring to Dreadknight, I think. Black Knight looks more like a traditional medieval knight.

Btw, I like the new Loki. Needs a new face, but who doesn't these days? :laugh:

A more classic design would be cooler, but then again, he's probably based off the new game in some fashion.

Meh, the new Loki looks alright. The torso is good but he's really suffering from no leg printing (which was to be expected from a 4+ set). The face is overused. Would've preferred the ragnarok face which was pretty much perfect. He looks good, but he's no replacement for the older ones, which are far superior.

Past Loki figs is more detailed and accurate compare to this new one. But I didn't get my hopes so high for a 4+ figure.