Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

The helmet is nice, LEGO really stepped up their game. Captain America and Captain Marvel started with printed masks, and now both have their own helmet pieces.

The Captain America helmet is ok but I don't like how the sides are sort of V shaped exposing the head. it looks bad on the Endgame figure and especially bad on the flesh headed one from the last wave. The one on the box art that is a combination between both those (blue head but with a chin strap) would be perfect. I refuse to put the helmet on my current Cap figure, instead I just have him holding it upside down next to him as if he just took it off with a clear clip piece and the shield in the other hand.

This one looks a little bulky as others have said but still really good. I just hope the mohawk looks good and proportional to the helmet and not just a regular flame piece.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Only thing that bugs me is if that's what is it. That's too plain. No printing/design at all? 

I agree, even the MCU design had some blue stripes on it. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

This leak could be so early and just a prototype mold. I can be wrong, I would be glad to be wrong.

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

The Captain America helmet is ok but I don't like how the sides are sort of V shaped exposing the head. it looks bad on the Endgame figure and especially bad on the flesh headed one from the last wave. The one on the box art that is a combination between both those (blue head but with a chin strap) would be perfect. I refuse to put the helmet on my current Cap figure, instead I just have him holding it upside down next to him as if he just took it off with a clear clip piece and the shield in the other hand.

This one looks a little bulky as others have said but still really good. I just hope the mohawk looks good and proportional to the helmet and not just a regular flame piece.

Yeah, I would have preferred a cap helmet that covers more of the head, although if you look at his helmet in the films you can see what they were going for. And I wouldn't worry about it being a normal flame piece, none of those parts come close to her mohawk.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

But this way we can use it for red guardian. :)

PS. To be fair comic version doesn't have blue stripes at all. But it has lines to make it more looking like an armor type not just cloth.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

But this way we can use it for red guardian. :)

MCU has an armor detailing and a small star in the middle, while Comics has a fin-type in the middle of the helmet. This won't work with any versions.

If we are being realistic here and we got a Red Guardian based on the movie. It's either printed helmet or re -use of captain america mold in red.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

PS. To be fair comic version doesn't have blue stripes at all. But it has lines to make it more looking like an armor type not just cloth.

MCU has an armor detailing and a small star in the middle, while Comics has a fin-type in the middle of the helmet. This won't work with any versions.

If we are being realistic here and we got a Red Guardian based on the movie. It's either printed helmet or re -use of captain america mold in red.

I would say this helmet already looks alot more like armor than it does cloth, just with the shaping.

And yeah, it's not perfect, but it's much closer to his helmet than anything we had before.

Wow it’s really hard to impress marvel fans... I think it’s great that Lego decided to make a new mold for the helmet, they could have just gone with a face print but they did a new mold! Personally I think it’s perfect 

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wow it’s really hard to impress marvel fans... I think it’s great that Lego decided to make a new mold for the helmet, they could have just gone with a face print but they did a new mold! Personally I think it’s perfect 

Same. I also love that they did the white eyes on the actual helmet. I don’t know why, but I always prefer when LEGO does this.

Edited by SuperGrover

I think that instead of complaining about the quality of the helmet, we should be happy that we get a new mould in Marvel line. It's a miracle, because that was something they could print. 

Let's save our judgement on until we see it on the minifigure.

Yeah, people are never happy. There would be complaints if they printed the mask again and this new mold is really nice. Add the Mohawk and it’ll look just like her helmet. I don’t think it needs any printing at all, the molded detail and white eyes are plenty compared to other helmeted Marvel figures. 

First off, I'm not complaining. I already have a perfect mold for Carol's helmet made by a custom brand. I'm happy with it.

This addition of official helmet is also great. I'm just stating the facts that it looks boring and bland when it could be better. 

Isn't that the point of this thread to discuss? Ya'll people so dramatic. 

PS. I praise TLG if they deserve it, I always do. Give the credit when it's due.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I agree, some people just want to complain about everything, this helmet is a million times better than anything we would have gotten years ago.

I’ll add more. First it sense for Lego to do 2 pieces for the helmet and hair. That way the helmet can be used for something else, I saw people saying it might work well for a version of Robin for dc. Second as seen before, Lego for some of these characters has taken based off the comics or the video games. If you look there are versions of it where it’s completely red in the comics. All in all I think with along with the torso head and legs of war machine should signal a very strong summer for marvel 

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I agree, some people just want to complain about everything, this helmet is a million times better than anything we would have gotten years ago.

Completely agree with this. Super happy with the helmet

1 hour ago, steveholt said:

I'd love to see that helmet used for Captain Britain

Now just the torso. Sadly only thing close is the Lester torso. So unless we want Captain Britain working an office job, we still have to look further xD.

43 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

That would be really cool!

That's a great idea!

39 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Now just the torso. Sadly only thing close is the Lester torso. So unless we want Captain Britain working an office job, we still have to look further xD.

Perhaps Captain Britain can use a torso piece from the Team GB CMF. The one from the Agile Archer is a possibility.

The helmet piece looks great! can't wait to see it on the final fig :thumbup:
Speaking of: is the torso for the upcoming Captain Marvel minifigure new as well, or will it be a repeat?

Regards,
Mitch

Just now, CF Mitch said:

The helmet piece looks great! can't wait to see it on the final fig :thumbup:
Speaking of: is the torso for the upcoming Captain Marvel minifigure new as well, or will it be a repeat?

Regards,
Mitch

It's the same as the figure pictured on the boxes of the january sets

LEGO Marvel Avengers Movie 4 Avengers vrachtwagenvictorie 76143

Seems to have certain details the current versions don't have, so it'll be new then. 
Thanks! :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

6 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Seems to have certain details the current versions don't have, so it'll be new then. 
Thanks! :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

Hold up, you’re right! I hadn’t noticed that before.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's the same as the figure pictured on the boxes of the january sets

So it stands to reason then that that's our iron man for the wave? The avengers game suit but with the MCU style helmet?

Makes me even more sad there's no captain america, the boxart figure would be great, with the chinstrap but blue head.