Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Falconfan has been teasing something awesome with the lego marvel sets, I'm honestly super excited for the Helicarrier (and also maybe) the Avengers Tower

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Falconfan has been teasing something awesome with the lego marvel sets, I'm honestly super excited for the Helicarrier (and also maybe) the Avengers Tower

Or just that they are awesome 

59 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Or just that they are awesome 

Can you give us any idea how big the Helicarrier is and what kind of interior it has? 

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would go as far as to say this has potential to be the best marvel wave of all time

Well, call me hyped about this wave!

The War machine is not only a great figure, but also similar to the iron man armor from the game (the game calls it of iconic suit).

Which leads me to some thinking. IIRC, Iron Man is present in four sets (!?). And the game already revealed two alternative suits: the Original Sin one (black and gold) and the Starboost one (white and gold, it will appear in the Marvel Legends line). I wonder if these two new suits are in the Lego sets, along with the iconic armor rereleased. What do you think?

Edited by PRbrickbuilder
Punctuation.

Just now, PRbrickbuilder said:

Well, call me hyped about this wave!

The War machine is not only a great figure, but also similar to the iron man armor from the game (the game calls it of iconic suit).

Which leads me to some thinking. IIRC, Iron Man is present in four sets (!?). And the game already revealed two alternative suits: the Original Sin one (black and gold) and the Starboost one (white and gold, it will appear in the Marvel Legends line). I wonder if these two new suits are in the Lego sets, along with the iconic armor rereleased. What do you think?

A new starboost would be great, his last "space suit" is pretty expensive on bricklink.

40 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

It would be great to get different suits but I with the apparant increase in detail on figures it wouldn't surprise me if they're all the same

Yep it's the exact same face as the one on the box, contrary to what someone said somewhere

Just now, ood0 said:

Yep it's the exact same face as the one on the box, contrary to what someone said somewhere

This has been happening quite a bit lately. "the venom set will have a lizard, NOT A DINOSAUR" well... it's a dinosaur.

"There won't be ANY sets for The Mandalorian this year" …..there are

30 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I'm the one who said that. You should check it again. I have a clear shot of the new big figure. It's similar but not the exact same face like what you are saying. Jaw lines are different, both sides of the teeth is printed on the box while on the big figure it isn't. 

Hey, do we know what the footprint of the Avengers Tower is going to be by any chance? I’m trying to clear space in my city for it. 

45 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

And captain marvel will be the same as in the box as well

No new helmet? or hopefully it comes with both hairpieces.

At least it's not a must-have, makes it easier to skip the 4+ set

40 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, do we know what the footprint of the Avengers Tower is going to be by any chance? I’m trying to clear space in my city for it. 

I highly doubt it as that set doesn't come out untill august

1 minute ago, 0937Bricks said:

No new helmet? or hopefully it comes with both hairpieces.

There is a helmet, it's just not shown on the general boxdesign

16 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

There is a helmet, it's just not shown on the general boxdesign

Sweet. Any word on the design of Black Widow? I really hope that we get a new variant, as with Rescue, Loki, Red Skull and hopefully a new Iron Man too. 

Just now, 0937Bricks said:

Sweet. Any word on the design of Black Widow? I really hope that we get a new variant, as with Rescue, Loki, Red Skull and hopefully a new Iron Man too. 

I don't know, most likely the game desing. I wouldn't hold out hope for new Rescue, Loki and Iron Man variants though. 

RIP Black Widow is officially delayed... I really wonder what will happen to the Black Widow set that is released now (are they gonna produce it all the way till the new release date of the movie?) most importantly, what’ll happen to Eternals?

3 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

RIP Black Widow is officially delayed... I really wonder what will happen to the Black Widow set that is released now (are they gonna produce it all the way till the new release date of the movie?) most importantly, what’ll happen to Eternals?

That was to be expected. They'll just continue producing the set untill the movie releases as most of them last a little over a year, I can't imagine the movie not being released by March 2021. Eternals (and it's sets) will stay on their designated releasedate as those are still more than half a year away. Though a delay is certainly possible if they don't get the virus in control over the next few months

According to Grace Randolph from Beyond the Trailer there is a good chance of all MCU movies moving up a spot on the releaselist (Black Widow to Eternals, Eternals to Shang Chi etc) so if that happens the LEGO waves would probably do the same. The video itself is not LEGO related but a good watch nonetheless:

Spoiler

41 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

According to Grace Randolph from Beyond the Trailer there is a good chance of all MCU movies moving up a spot on the releaselist (Black Widow to Eternals, Eternals to Shang Chi etc) so if that happens the LEGO waves would probably do the same. 

I love Grace Randolph's channel! I agree that the most likely outcome is for Black Widow to delay to November. In that case, I definitely do not see Lego retiring the Black Widow set early. 

Just now, HarryVader said:

I love Grace Randolph's channel! I agree that the most likely outcome is for Black Widow to delay to November. In that case, I definitely do not see Lego retiring the Black Widow set early. 

The Black Widow set will definetely be available for at least a year. The release of the Eternals sets completely depends on what Disney does with it's releasedate. 

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Black Widow set will definetely be available for at least a year. The release of the Eternals sets completely depends on what Disney does with it's releasedate. 

That being said, I still hope Eternals can come out this year. I'm so desperate for those sets, sucks we might have to wait a little longer for those.