Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

30 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So I had a clear view on the upcoming Hulk big figure and I have some things to point out.

First off, the face printing isn't identically based on the box. Yes, he is indeed smiling but he doesn't have the "grin" on his face. While printing of the mouth doesn't have the teeth like the one in the box art.

This figure doesn't have toe printing and it is not also molded toes by the looks of it. Lastly, the shorts are colored magenta. It's close or the same color with the Hulk in the Red Hulk set (probably to point out that this is not MCU) shorts are tattered differently and it's the first time they are doing that detailing. 

Thanks for the info! :thumbup: Which shade of green is his skin though? Olive green like the MCU version?

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Thanks for the info! :thumbup: Which shade of green is his skin though? Olive green like the MCU version?

You got that right, olive-green skin.

No problemo. I can't wait to see others. I'm most excited about War Machine's new piece.

Black widow would make a great game. Some scenes in the trailer remind me of CoD/Battlefield, and then they could base some more sets on the game :tongue:

8 minutes ago, ApocSlay said:

Black widow would make a great game. Some scenes in the trailer remind me of CoD/Battlefield, and then they could base some more sets on the game :tongue:

Sadly lego tends to ignore games. Maybe not for Avengers but Spider-Man (PS4), LMSH and LMSH2 had a ton of awesome things that could've been sets

17 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! YOU MADE MY DAY @Guyon2002

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote videos. Thank you.

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

So I had a clear view on the upcoming Hulk big figure and I have some things to point out.

First off, the face printing isn't identically based on the box. Yes, he is indeed smiling but he doesn't have the "grin" on his face. While printing of the mouth doesn't have the teeth like the one in the box art.

This figure doesn't have toe printing and it is not also molded toes by the looks of it. Lastly, the shorts are colored magenta. It's close or the same color with the Hulk in the Red Hulk set (probably to point out that this is not MCU) shorts are tattered differently and it's the first time they are doing that detailing. 

meh. I've got the 2015 hulk, and don't see any need to gte this one.

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The trailer only deepens my sadness of not getting Red Guardian minifigure.

Same. I would rather have had him than the easier-to-make-purist-custom-of Yelana, but I get why they went with her instead.

56 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

meh. I've got the 2015 hulk, and don't see any need to get this one.

Right, I can't see anything special about it. But it looks good compare to other comic versions. I am more excited about Captain Marvel helmet and War Machine shoulder gun.

14 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

And that might not be all the new molds coming 

See. Thanks for that confirmation buddy! I'm pumped ever more with these upcoming sets! 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

And that might not be all the new molds coming 

Sounds good to me.  These sets sound promising.  

What other Marvel sets have we gotten that was 25 dollars or euros?

trying to figure out what box size the one Eternals set will be.

5 hours ago, 0937Bricks said:

Can't wait for another War Machine to add to my hall of armor. Hopefully the Rescue fig is a new variant as well.

I hope it's the same as the previous version. I definetely want to add Rescue to my collection but the HHD set is just awfull

51 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

What other Marvel sets have we gotten that was 25 dollars or euros?

trying to figure out what box size the one Eternals set will be.

Thor's Weapon Quest (76102)

Honestly, I personally think it's a case of a poor translation. I don't think we are getting another or re-use Rescue armor.

This is pure speculation though. I'm happy to be wrong but it will be weird to get an MCU figure with non-MCU sets. 

Probably this is more like Ironman is rescuing someone with the Hulkbuster???

As for War Machine I hope he is sporting a black armor. Also the shoulder gun piece I wish to be black so MCU armors can benefit an upgrade. I would also like for it to use the newer Ironman helmet. :drool:

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

This is pure speculation though. I'm happy to be wrong but it will be weird to get an MCU figure with non-MCU sets. 

We could see a new rescue design, if not the exact same figure. And the new rescue comic outfit from that whole iron man 2020 line looks pretty similar. Actually, with a hulkbuster and iron man, too, that's at the very least a big coincidence with the iron man 2020 line.

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

We could see a new rescue design, if not the exact same figure. And the new rescue comic outfit from that whole iron man 2020 line looks pretty similar. Actually, with a hulkbuster and iron man, too, that's at the very least a big coincidence with the iron man 2020 line.

Oh you're right. I just searched for her new costume and it's pretty similar to MCU one but this one is not confusing in terms of color, easy to tell it's blue.

I guess we'll find out soon.

14 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I hope it's the same as the previous version. I definetely want to add Rescue to my collection but the HHD set is just awfull

If you take the sides off of the helicopter build it actually makes for a pretty nice looking heavy lift helicopter. Nothing compared to the Black Widow set though, that builds awesome.

But yeah, the best parts of the set are the Chitauri chariot, Hulk/Nano-Gauntlet, and Rescue. 

Rescue’s backpack build isn’t great but if you replace it with the Outrider neck attachment and some other parts it can look really nice and accurate.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

If you take the sides off of the helicopter build it actually makes for a pretty nice looking heavy lift helicopter. Nothing compared to the Black Widow set though, that builds awesome.

But yeah, the best parts of the set are the Chitauri chariot, Hulk/Nano-Gauntlet, and Rescue. 

Rescue’s backpack build isn’t great but if you replace it with the Outrider neck attachment and some other parts it can look really nice and accurate.

My problem is the price, and to be honest I don't really care about hulk either. All I want is the chitauri leviathon and rescue, but since that's what everyone else wants, too, (plus nano-gauntlet), it's hard to find on bricklink. :cry_sad:

So, has anyone here taken a stroll over to the Future CMS Rumors topic recently? Apparently @Itaria No Shintaku had this to share...

20 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:
On 2/26/2020 at 7:20 AM, gedren_y said:

No Marvel for the very same reason. We live in hope that Disney ends this someday.

That ain't quite true, as they are getting the licenses, I heard.

25 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So, has anyone here taken a stroll over to the Future CMS Rumors topic recently? Apparently @Itaria No Shintaku had this to share...

If this is true I would really hope it to be from the MCU, possibly with a few figures from AoS (the other shows aren't that interesting imo). Would be a great way to get figures for characters they skipped numerous times like Odin and Peggy Carter

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

If this is true I would really hope it to be from the MCU, possibly with a few figures from AoS (the other shows aren't that interesting imo). Would be a great way to get figures for characters they skipped numerous times like Odin and Peggy Carter

I would love a Superior Spider-man and one of his Spider-lings

If this is true I hope there’s a bunch of Iron men. 

For MCU characters missed

Peggy Carter, Chester Philips, Far From Home Spider-man, Alexander Pierce, Arnim Zola, Jasper Sitwell, Hydra Soldiers, Ho Yinsen, Maya Hansen, Kaceliis (how do you miss the main bad guy), Frigga, Odin, Warriors Three, Senator Stern, Ravegers (from GOTG vol 2), Stan Lee, War Machine (Iron man 2), Janet Van Dyne, Hank Pym, Howard Stark (old and young), Maria Stark, Luis, Kurt, Dave, a bunch of Endgame figures, Probably Red Guardian, Whiplash, Howling Commandos, Iron man 2 stage girl,WWII Captain America, Performance Captain America, SSR shirt Captain America, Rumlow, Stealth Suit Captain America, Sif. I could go on if you want

Edited by Captain_MKA

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

well he is a very reliable leaker when it comes to CMF so I totally believe him. And if it's just MCU minifigure series it would make me super happy! Hope next year is when this supposed CMF comes out.

1 hour ago, Captain_MKA said:

I would love a Superior Spider-man and one of his Spider-lings

If this is true I hope there’s a bunch of Iron men. 

For MCU characters missed

Peggy Carter, Chester Philips, Far From Home Spider-man, Alexander Pierce, Arnim Zola, Jasper Sitwell, Hydra Soldiers, Ho Yinsen, Maya Hansen, Kaceliis (how do you miss the main bad guy), Frigga, Odin, Warriors Three, Senator Stern, Ravegers (from GOTG vol 2), Stan Lee, War Machine (Iron man 2), Janet Van Dyne, Hank Pym, Howard Stark (old and young), Maria Stark, Luis, Kurt, Dave, a bunch of Endgame figures, Probably Red Guardian, Whiplash, Howling Commandos, Iron man 2 stage girl,WWII Captain America, Performance Captain America, SSR shirt Captain America, Rumlow, Stealth Suit Captain America, Sif. I could go on if you want

I would personally skip every single comicbook character but there are a lot of characters from that MCU list that I would LOVE to see. My top 10 out of the ones listed (not in any particular order) would be: Peggy Carter, FFH Spidey, Alexander Pierce, Kaecilius, Odin, Stan Lee, Luis, Red Guardian, Whiplash and Stealth Suit CA.

IF this rumor turns out to be true they could give us so many characters/suits they haven't made yet!