Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

The Venom ''dinosaur'' set looks much better than I expected. Spider-Ham looks good, Iron Spider is decent, nice to get the webpieces in black for Venom. But still, I have always skipped the comic sets to save money on them and I'll do the same with this. Really happy for those who were looking forward to this set though!

I dunno why but I don't feel that printing on SpiderHam specially the way that eyes are separated. Nothing special about this figures.

Normally, I'm pumped when there's a new figure coming up. But I'd probably wait for Avengers line to be pumped. 

According to Zussamengebaut there is one new marvel set that's under embargo untill tomorrow. But I'm not sure wether or not this is the Spider-Ham set as they haven't posted those pictures themselves

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

According to Zussamengebaut there is one new marvel set that's under embargo untill tomorrow. But I'm not sure wether or not this is the Spider-Ham set as they haven't posted those pictures themselves

It is the spider ham set

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It is the spider ham set

Does that mean we won't be getting any info on what the Zebra sets are at the toy fair?

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Will the Avengers sets be shown? Are they embargoed until tomorrow or are they not even at Toy Fair?

I don’t think they are at toy fair 

I love Spider-Ham. The Venom T-Rex looks pretty cool. I can already see children using it as fun little crossover between Jurassic World and Marvel. However personally I have no use for it. And the spidey monster truck is just another waste of bricks to bump op the price. Iron Spider looks barely any different from 2015. It almost looks like they really just traced over the original figure with some black lines. Spider-Ham is an easy Bricklink buy for me, but I can see other people wanting this set.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think they are at toy fair 

Dang. Oh well, hopefully we’ll see them sooner rather than later but we have time.

I miss the old NYTFs when entire waves worth of sets were revealed and displayed on those shelves. :sad:

Pretty cool set. I like Venomosaurus Rex build, especially the head. Spider-Man's monster truck is another unnecessary vehicle tho.

Spider-Ham and Iron Spider both look great. I also love web pieces in black.

Did anyone else notice the skeleton figure that's included in the Venomasaurus set? In one picture you can only see the top of a white head next to Venom, so I got excited and hoped it was Anti-Venom. Could that be a placeholder for another figure, or is there just a plain skeleton included? 

Is the venom dinosaur a thing in the comics? Cartoons? It is hideous. I alteady have a knock off spiderham that looks great, so no thank you lego, not for me. Start making good sets, then i’ll think of buying super heroes sets again. 

17 minutes ago, Borex said:

Is the venom dinosaur a thing in the comics? Cartoons? It is hideous. I alteady have a knock off spiderham that looks great, so no thank you lego, not for me. Start making good sets, then i’ll think of buying super heroes sets again. 

It's a character from the comics

Venomsaurus is looking pretty cool. Now that is unique way to include venom in a set, not those stupid Venom mechs. Original and cool set. Definitely interested in it. Spider-ham is great, Iron Spider thought not so much.

35 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

It's a character from the comics

Thanks! I’ll applaud for that than. It is a good thing they take inspiration from the comics. Now if only they give us something else than venom wave after wave.